• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Wulf Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a fox, does that count?

Also I'm curious to see how many grab enders he will have. If he has a lot that lead into different things (slide, wall bounce, hard knockdown, ground bounce ect.) he could have a lot of potential for combos, resets and team synergy, I like to think.

actually I'm a cat. and thus I follow the gold rule of all felines and that is to go with the highest bidder in the things you like. Beowulf fits that bill with pure hype. also the Wulf pack is family nobody is judged here.

So many Ferals here, huh. =P

I still have a sinking suspicion that, if not for Robo-Fortune, the lightning effects that were in Eliza's defunct LV. 5 is gonna be used for one of Beowulf's Blockbusters - Maybe a super powerful attack, or even something that requires max hype like a self-revive BB or something.

Either way it will probably be extremely anime.

Heavy weapons bella btw.

Last edited:
Hey is Beowulf's fur shoulder pad things longer on the back by a little or just the same length as the front? Still trying to make that costume.

It's longer in the back, reaching about halfway down.
Almost like a cape.

Add a cape to the Beo gif

Just a reminder no Salty this friday. It's been moved to Saturday to coincide with some sort of charity based gaming marathon thingy.

11-12 pm or something for stream.

Donate and stuff.

Last edited:
There's only like a week left so I'm spreading the word here just in case y'all are unaware.
http://skullgirls.com/forums/index....-to-make-people-interested-in-skullgirl.5916/

I'm giving a copy to one of my boys and it turns out that he plays fighting games a lot with his own circle of friends. Hopefully he spreads the word to those fools who've never even heard of Skullgirls.
Props to Based Sharpie for doing this, let's not leave her hanging.

Reactions: chickenwithtie
You think there will be any more Beo at salty?

You think there will be any more Beo at salty?
ahem... oh course Mr. Wulf will be there. He means to uphold his weekly updates on his progress on getting back into the ring. And I am glad that he will be there for the Special Saturday Salty Stream, where he shall be helping out with the charity. (he promised Annie that he would fill in for her spot for that event) I hope that you can join us on Saturday Jimbob.

So polite, and I thought ninjas were homicidal lunatics.

So polite, and I thought ninjas were homicidal lunatics.
Only when we need to be. That or when we get paid to do a job of either espionage or assassination.

Only when we need to be. That or when we get paid to do a job of either espionage or assassination.

espionage usually doesent involve dying... Kinda tips off someone was there espionaging their info.

you are right. if I died during an espionage mission then that would be really bad. you know dishonoring my clan's name and all.

now killing someone else during an espionage mission is kinda different. there are rules as to do these things quickly and quietly. Remember an espionage mission is to get information to your client and if the alert hasn't been raised then a dead body isn't going to be a major factor in your score.

you are right. if I died during an espionage mission then that would be really bad. you know dishonoring my clan's name and all.
killing other people would also invariably increase detection rate thus increasing the chance they might find you and make all deded inside... Better be careful with dat Koonai

Koonai
Ahem... Koonai are NOT weapons. I repeat, they are not weapons. they are tools used for climbing up a wall that has no rough grab-able surface.

NOW BACK TO Mr. Wulf and His fight to getting back into the Ring, aye?

Ahem... Koonai are NOT weapons. I repeat, they are not weapons. they are tools used for climbing up a wall that has no rough grab-able surface.

NOW BACK TO Mr. Wulf and His fight to getting back into the Ring, aye?
OFC. wrestlers > Ninjas after all. Izuna otoshi is no match for an SPD. I expect Valentines match up to be 10:0 in Mr Wulfs favour.

What does this mean in regard to glacier tho?

glacier-wrestler.jpg

Dude is the drizzling shits and he's both a ninja and a wrestler.

Last edited:
That's the weirdest mashup I've ever seen and it's one hell of a turn-off

That's the weirdest mashup I've ever seen and it's one hell of a turn-off
hmmm so taking two sexy people, a shinobi and a wrestler does not mix. right noted. Good thing I'm only one of those things.

History lesson. WCW at it's peak decides to tie into the popularity of mortal kombat and creates Glacier and Mortis. Or you know...Sub-Zero and Reptile. The Glacier costume purportedly costs 50k. Glacier goes on to get fired in like a year or two because even his target demo think he's terrible.

Truthfully the only cool wrestler turned ninja is the Great Sasuke. No cool stories there, other than maybe Sasuke becoming a legislator in the iwate prefecture and wearing his signature mask into meetings.

Not a nerd..nope not me...major offense up in here...seeth in the mock rage of this gif. Grrrr.

tumblr_ndqm26DMDh1sbzhteo1_400.gif

ok so I wanted an excuse to post a Kenny Omega gif.

Last edited:
I did wonder why there hasnt been Ninja wrestlers yet in modern wrestling, Glacier is probs why... Does Tensai and Taijiri count tho?

ok so I wanted an excuse to post a Kenny Omega gif.
That's the best haircut I've seen in years

I did wonder why there hasnt been Ninja wrestlers yet in modern wrestling, Glacier is probs why... Does Tensai and Taijiri count tho?

Nah. Those two characters were basically just meant to be stereotypically japanese rather than being ninjas per se.

Sometimes you'll see a person's ethnicity become their gimmick in a way in which that race becomes a caricature for the sake of entertainment. Or at it's worst you'll see Canadian people pretending they are scottish cough *roddy piper* cough. It's pretty carney, but that's wrestling. People who are different make the lowest common denominator uncomfortable, consequently they make great heels.

Last edited:
Thats fucking sick! Chicken is too good.

A haiku.

Salty is tonight.

At like eleven to twelve...

Angry butt nipples.

Oh shit I forgot

Thank you for reminding me

Fuck I burned my food

https://www.facebook.com/events/1519363904961749/

"SALTY THIS WEEK IS ON SATURDAY, 10/25, at UGC.
You can arrive at the regular Salty time (8ish) or even earlier,
but we will not have stream time until 11PM at the earliest. Though we're allowed/encouraged to go as looooooooooong as we want.

This event will also be the first public test for compatibility with the PS3/PS4 USB driver.
So everyone SHOW UP, and bring your stick!"

May I also add a link to the charity related to this event:

http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donordrive.participant&participantID=88962

To be fair I did post about it relatively early in the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.