• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Wulf Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm too busy playing videogames to play videogames.

Nah. He's more like the leader of this group. He doesn't have time to look over all of the pups here. But other like me will do that for him.

I:I mmmmmhhh no kid. You're going to have to do that on your own.

Kid? I'm older than you... *looks around confused*

THIS IS STUPID, LET'S TALK ABOUT THE GAME.
@Muro talked to me around a week ago abut creating a Wulf Pack group on Steam. I haven't done anything about it 'cause I'm a lazy motherfucker. We could do some group sessions every once in a while, maybe even stream it.

How's that sound?

That, do that!

Gotta play cod, mann.

i'd join a Wulf Pack steam group, i'm already training my One Man Band for when he has to pick up Betawulf's slack. =P

Last edited:
Nah. He's more like the leader of this group.
I thought I made this clear a while ago, I'm not the leader.
That title belongs to @WayForger. I'm just a very powerful warrior.

sure ill join..just so you guys know every time I get on to play I change my name to negus eyoel for no particular reason.

I'd never jokingly grief my friends by having them play one of the best painwheel players...no sir.

Reactions: Denizen
He fought alongside me during the Waifu Wars and he's way more level headed than I am.
He far better suited as a leader.

I'd be willing to do the Steam group thing.

So, if we do a steam group there's gonna be a solo day 1 Betawulf tourney, right? =P
That goes without saying.

Reactions: Rakurin
Get that steam group going then! WHAT IF HE'S TONIGHT?!
I'm sleepy and I'm watching anime and I'm playing video games so I'll do it tomorrow morning.
See, this is why I'm not the leader, look at all these excuses I'm making.

skullgirls is coming on in a bit. being set up now.

Crap, I have to sleep.

yes. ps4 and beowoof tonight.

When's the stream

well here, let me just make the group then =P
No I'll do it, just be patient.
Tomorrow morning, I promise.

How many more minutes until the stream? I want to take a nap right after that.

How many more minutes until the stream? I want to take a nap right after that.
I'm sorry lass, but we have to wait until Mike is done with his yogurt. I'll get back to you as soon as he is done and is showing off Beo's new moves.

About 10 more minutes.
Or whenever Mike finishes his yogurt apparently.

Uhm... so looking like a little while...

Mike was taking too long, they're switching to UNIB top 6.

dude is going to be pooping forever...geez.

Um its says that they're playing Skullgirls but it doesn't seem like they're playing Skullgirls. Is Mike still eating his yogurt?

They're about to put on Skullgirls, get this,
after Mike finishes eating.

That hilda gameplay was hurting my soul, oh my lord i understand that seth is a bad match up but still

Apparently Mike's been working on PS4 all this week.
Only new Beowulf thing is j.HK.
A Doom's-divekick-looking two-footed kick.
And also his chair got colored.

Reactions: Kuzlalala
ALL THIS WAITING FOR FLIPPING NOTHING! His chair is colored and his j.hk is a thing that doesn't hit. I'll gif it later I guess... but seriously?! Why does Mike have to do such a great job at his job getting everything else done for the game.

He said that the animators were animating something else... oh man I want to know what they're animating.

Status
Not open for further replies.