• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Wulf Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really much to work with when it comes to black, black, some white, and black. But, pack colors?

w5gS20j.png

is nWo wulf...

I'd just like to address a pet peeve of mine. There are no Rs when you spell out a wolf howl in onomatopoeia.
Arooo sounds like some shit Scooby Doo would say.
Not really much to work with when it comes to black, black, some white, and black. But, pack colors?
is nWo wulf...
I never really considered Pack Colors. It doesn't seem like something that's necessary, I mean Team Dai-Gurren didn't have any specific color scheme.

I'd just like to address a pet peeve of mine. There are no Rs when you spell out a wolf howl in onomatopoeia.
Arooo sounds like some shit Scooby Doo would say.

I never really considered Pack Colors. It doesn't seem like something that's necessary, I mean Team Dai-Gurren didn't have any specific color scheme.

Well it was just like... nWo... so I gave him nWo colors...

Everything so very srs bsns all the time when it comes to the discussion of a character with several comedic elements including a cossack dance.

I mean the red black nwo was the one literally called the wolfpack...but tbh red nwo was terrible. And even though the original started out as a great heel faction it quickly became bloated and outstayed it's welcome thanks to a large concentration of wrestlers not willing to take an L like Hogan and Nash. This might seem like a minor thing, but babyfaces need to occasionally win from time to time rather than having an unstoppable heel faction that just stays around forever.

In one ppv Hogan legit payed off a ref to do a normal count when he was supposed to do a fast count...in order to make his opponent look weak. What a prick. This went on till the end of wcw roughly. Japanese nwo was alright tho.

The end conclusion here is that the Bullet club club is honestly the best version of the nwo, thanks to a sense of irony and a willingness to occasionally lose.

Last edited:
The Merry Footdive and the new color are the only news of this week?

Not even a new color. The footdive is it for this week.

Not to say I told you so...but well, Beowulf still has a little while till he's in the beta.

I'm in the process of making it look nice, but join up anyway.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/NewWulfOrder

I'll make changes as I go along.
Joined.

I'd like to take this opportunity to encourage all members to drop into the group chat regularly. Even whenever you log into Steam, why not.
Group chat is what keeps Steam groups alive, and what makes spontaneous lobbies easy to do, fun to make and full enough of players.

Not even a new color. The footdive is it for this week.

Not to say I told you so...but well, Beowulf still has a little while till he's in the beta.

Yeah... It seems he is a bit more complex in terms of production than Eliza...

I wouldn't say that. They are just really busy with stuff like always.

For instance, Mike mentioned on stream that he has been working on the ps4 version this week, which is a huge undertaking.

Last edited:
Reactions: Clawsome Bombs
Also they improved Fortune, Double and mostly Valentine which is really appreciable.
I dig the group name, sounds like a formal version to dickstick illuminati

I kinda wanna join but I don't have steamgirls because lol Mac.
And Boot Camp scares me.
Should I still join or nah?

Just join, don't worry about it.
Also don't let Bootcamp scare you, it works really well.

Also, better look at the new original palette, with colored The Hurting.

Just gotta say, that "original" palette looks a hell of a lot like Steve Rogers with a random handlebar mustache no?

No disrespect to L0 or their work obv, I just cant not think of Cap when I see this...

Just join, don't worry about it.
Also don't let Bootcamp scare you, it works really well.

I dunno, the last time I tried something went wrong and my computer nearly became unusable.

Also, I'm Scythana on steam, same avatar as here.

I dunno, the last time I tried something went wrong and my computer nearly became unusable.
You just gotta follow directions and don't do anything you're not sure about.
Ask me if you have any questions, I'm using Bootcamp right now.

well, Arooooooo is the closest thing I know of to how a Human would say it. Ahh Er-oooo or smth like that.

also scooby doo is voiced by a human :P

Replace the Rs with Ws and I'll stop gagging.

Replace the Rs with Ws and I'll stop gagging.
Ow - oooo? it must be my accent (we emphasis Rs) the R for Arr makes more sense than w for Aw or Ow

I mean Render, Persona, Kinuko, the skullgirls twitter account, and everyone else working on the game will continue posting it in that manner either way.

You know what starts with W? Weak.
You know what starts with R? Rad.
#Checkmate
/thread

srs bsns tho, what do you guys think the animation team have ready/been working on then? Place bets.

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs
More grab enders including test your might..Robofortune.

yUcIRbR.jpg

I suppose they only need a single animation for jumping hk now. The only thing missing is to animate the chair and make it hit. Leaving only a few air moves including the supposed crossbody.

Last edited:
thats another cahir reliant ender... I wonder if he'll have 1 chair and 1 chaairless ender for each input or just not be able to do anything?

He said that the animators were animating something else... oh man I want to know what they're animating.
Annie.

You can't control me

Annie.

Yes DDB, theyre doing Annie-mations, but its spelt ANIM mations, dont worry everyone gets that wrong, phoenetics are silllly :D

Reactions: Skeleton
Having DDB on the ignore list makes the forums so much more pleasant.

Reactions: DDB
Forbidden love in The Wulf Den
I'm not sure if wolves are capable of love though

Only honor and respect

Everyone
With everyone else

But especially you and DDB

Reactions: DDB
Well, let's think here...if they're not necessarily working on Beowulf but are still animating...what could it be?

Robo Fortune? That would be weird, seems way too early for that. Though she could be an exception because of reusing Fortune animations.
A stage? That would probably make more sense, but for them to be so dedicated to it is strange. How much of a special stage could they make?
New animations on characters? ...Actually that could be a thing. Though I don't think it would be that necessary at this time.
I don't know, I've always wondered what would happen if Skullgirls got assist specific characters. Just the three moves assigned you know? Probably too much of a long shot though.

Status
Not open for further replies.