• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Wulf Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said that the animators were animating something else... oh man I want to know what they're animating.

He said the animators have a lot more animated already, but he couldn't implement it yet. Meaning all his normals are more than likely roughed at least.

He did a very good job with the buffs, tho. Now evryone will play Val again

Merry footdive.

tumblr_ne1l6evtKa1tert8xo1_500.gif

He did a very good job with the buffs, tho. Now evryone will play Val again
Those headless Fortune buffs are great too. Fighting Peacock should be a little easier now.
Merry footdive.
I remember a move like that in the concept art that Cellsai posted a while back in the Retirement Thread.
That move will probably be able to deploy The Hurting straight downwards as a projectile.

Reactions: Rakurin
Some nerds already took The Wulf Den and The Wulf Pack as Steam group names.
What do.

The True Wulf Pack? Dunno.

you could take out the "The" and just put "Wulf Pack"

"Fuck the guys that already took 'The Wulf Den.'"

wait, so theres a wulf pack and a wulf den with the wulf spelling? WHY?

EDIT: so Wulf Pack is a group for a video series, and the wulf den is a private group with 1 guy in it...

Last edited:
So i'll make some art for the wulf den. I need to get back into practice with drawing Skull Girl Characters. I:I

It is a sad day when legends are forgotten. Sorry for not being as visible as others.

How about "Beouwlf's Army"
I've checked and it's free.

How about "Beouwlf's Army"
I've checked and it's free.

That gave me an idea, how about "Heorot"?

That’s the mead hall where Beowulf defeated Grendel in the poem. You know, we gather in the hall where our champion had his greatest victory. And then we get drunk.

That's way too obscure.
I like New Wulf Order, it references both Beowulf and the nWo.

I have to agree with Denizen on this one. This is a nice name for the Wulf Pack on Steam.

Thanks Nap

kcap fluw
(sdrawkcab kcap fluw sti)

Don't forget to take it off invite only, unless it's gonna be a super snobby exclusive club-type thing. =P

So I decided to look up skullgirls on that can you run it site to see how it fares with my computer. I only meet half of the minimum requirements

I've got 300 hours registered on it

I just joined the New Wulf Order!

OK i'm in there, now back to training my Solo Band for when Beowulf descends onto the beta for me to partner them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.