• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Wulf Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firebrand-like* aka Firebrand's throw in MvC3 (Actually it's his 236S swoop, but w/e)
Oh. Well then I should look up how this air throw works!

0:12
Well damn I shoulda specified myself. I had intended to mean Eliza, but I didn't make that clear, huh? But still, thanks for reminding me, it's been a while since I've seen Red Arremer in play.

this thread has been dead for a long time. . .
but anyways when do you think they will start on him? i know probably when eliza isn't in beta but will it be right after or what? ?

I bet he'll be first shown about 2 or 4 weeks after Eliza is released.

Based on how they showed eliza's progress a bit before Big Band's release, I'm pretty sure that he'll start being animated when most of Eliza's frames are done.

Hey I'm trying to put Beowulf in Akinator. Maybe any of you wanna try to play?

That's weird, it only took me 25 answers when I tried it.

I wonder why I see Beowulf with red skin totally fine like tandem reki/samurai shodown rage.

Huh? Where did you see Beowulf with red skin?

Yeah, sometimes a single answer can really throw him off, even if it's technically right.

Beowulf incoming!!

0SQpkap.png

Hopefully someone going records and uploads the panel...

Oh no! What's that picture supposed to be? It's broken here.

EDIT: nvm it's an imgur image and imgur's banned from my country.

It's a picture of Annie.

Or a picture about how they'll be showing Beowulf and Robo concepts at Anime Expo.

I changed my IP and apparently Robo-Fortune's gonna be shown too.

It'll stiill pale in comparasion to when Annie happens!

Nothing burns brighter than the human spirit at it's best DDB, as the co-founder of Star✭Wulf you should know that.

Reactions: DDB
It'll stiill pale in comparasion to when Annie happens!
Which, right now, is never.

The time of the wolf is almost at hand. Guess I should pack my bags and set up shot here once Eliza has all her moves. Gotta be on schedule for the next hype train.

so, is that anime expo thing this saturday? I'm bad with words sometimes

so, is that anime expo thing this saturday? I'm bad with words sometimes
Anime Expo is from July 3 - 6th so it would be next weekend.

Hey, guys. Guess what? Somebody made some Peacock fanart and it ended up featured in the latest issue of Game Informer.

I will be honest here, I was disappointed when Beowulf won the DLC. I didn't find him that interesting. I wanted Annie. Yes, I'm saying it and it's real, I wanted Annie instead of Beowulf.
Now I'm more excited for him than for Eliza...how is it possible? I don't like wolves and muscled men at all :c
Is it the fans? You guys? Probably that

The power of Unlimited Chair Works compels you, Chicken

I feel conflicted. On the one hand, that's Scythana getting chairmagedded to death. On the other hand that is still a hilarious video.

I know, i'm the same way. I always thought Scythana and Beowulf would have a platonic cross-gender bromance, not toss a bajillion chairs on each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.