• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Wulf Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, everyone! Really new to Skullgirls (bought it less than a week ago), but can I join the Wulf Pack? All hail the ALPHA WOLF! <3

Anyway, here's something to discuss.

I was going through Jamieson Price's Facebook fanpage when I found something interesting. If you don't know who Jamieson Price is, he's a video game voice actor with a crazy deep voice who normally voices really manly characters (Iron Tager, Kirei Kotomine, SSFIV/USFIV announcer).

That being said, check this post out.

bwhypemaybe.png

Sure, Kickstarter ≠ Indiegogo (you can't expect VAs to know everything; also, I wouldn't really call Skullgirls new at this point...), but maybe there's a chance that he could be voicing Beowulf?

It COULD be something totally different, but I can see it happening...what do you guys think?

Last edited:
Hi, everyone! Really new to Skullgirls (bought it less than a week ago), but can I join the Wulf Pack? All hail the ALPHA WOLF! <3

I was going through Jamieson Price's Facebook fanpage when I found something interesting. If you don't know who Jamieson Price is, he's a video game voice actor with a crazy deep voice who normally voices really manly characters (Iron Tager, Kirei Kotomine, SSFIV/USFIV announcer).

View attachment 4999

Sure, Kickstarter ≠ Indiegogo (people make mistakes; also, would Skullgirls even be considered new at this point?), but maybe there's a chance that he could be voicing Beowulf?

It COULD be something totally different, but I can see it happening...what do you guys think?

What if... hear me out. What if he's not the voice of Beowulf. What if Beowulf has moves where a wrestling announcer calls them out from the background. He has a background in announcer voices. Think about it.

Also, welcome.

What if... hear me out. What if he's not the voice of Beowulf. What if Beowulf has moves where a wrestling announcer calls them out from the background. He has a background in announcer voices. Think about it.

Also, welcome.

Yeah, I see what you mean. Interesting idea!

And thank you for the welcome! (^u^)

Just remember to polish your chair every hour on the hour.

Reactions: DelphaChevalier
And always reply ''two weeks'' when asked when something is. I do that and everybody hates loves me for it.
Everytime I see people waiting desperately for a character, my first thought isn't "two weeks".
THAT is my first thought:
Don't understand french? Sucks to be you.

Sucks to be me.

"Im not even into this" Yeah, they ALL say that. XD

View attachment 4999

Sure, Kickstarter ≠ Indiegogo (you can't expect VAs to know everything; also, I wouldn't really call Skullgirls new at this point...), but maybe there's a chance that he could be voicing Beowulf?

I...can't see him fitting beowulf in my opinion....
Looking at beowulf, I imagine something similar to gokus voice (Since goku is already voicing someone in SG).
I can't imagine him with a deep voice like tager or the SSFIV announcer.

I imagine Wulf to have voice somewhat like Gibsons William Wallace.
Don't even know is if that is true to the character, i just like for badasses to have Scottish accent

Reactions: Denizen
Looking at beowulf, I imagine something similar to gokus voice (Since goku is already voicing someone in SG).

Well to be fair, I didn't expect Eliza to end up how she sounds at all either (I expected something sultrier, kind of Laura Bailey-ish I suppose) but she still sounds fantastic. I suppose what I mean to say is that L0 could go totally left-field with their choice of VA's, and as long as the actor is skilled and given good direction it'll probably sound great anyways

Reactions: DelphaChevalier

Wait... Wait wait wait.
Hold on.
Wait a second.
Hold the phone.
Take a step back.

Since goku is already voicing someone in SG

WHAT?! HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS?!!?!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-
[23 Episodes Later]
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
goku-happy-over-9000-book-contest.jpg

I JUST CAN'T WAIT UNTIL I HEAR THE REST OF THE ELIZA CAST OK? OK

DBMikeZ!!!!11!

Well thats a stretch.

I missed more melodrama? mannnn..doing power line repair sure does keep me from the important things in life.

Reactions: Kuzlalala
Does being infamous make me famous on some level?

Does being infamous make me famous on some level?
Just don't be an ass and you can stay.

it really depends on if you call a couple people finding your posts annoying as "infamy".

I've probably made more people mad tbh. I just don't usually repeat jokes ad nauseum.

Denial helps though.

Status
Not open for further replies.