• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Wulf Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
what about meat tho. Should I go chicken, steak, tongue, carnitas, or mexican sausage?

I'm so indecisive right now.

not sure how late this is but beer can chicken

I went a year without meat and accomplished nothing.

Except becoming a winner.

Reactions: Kuzlalala
I did vegetarian and vegan for a year apiece almost along with yoga. It was way better than most think and I slimmed down to probably the leanest I've ever been.

But eh. If anything I need to badly get rid of carbs so that I get the most out of my workouts while increasing green veges and protein.

I lost a good amount of weight as well. It was an interesting experience and I'd recommend it to people.

I guess I should share my own experience. I went vegetarian when I turned twenty and I haven't eaten meat since.
I did it for moral reasons, and I planned to do it forever. So far that seems like a reality, but my views on eating meat have definitely changed since starting.

I recommend that everyone should at least try it, Chicken is right it helps you lose a lot of weight.
Now I'm only 125 lbs. I have no trouble with staying a featherweight during wrasslin' season.

Reactions: Ryin
It sure makes you lose weight(except for some people whit a particular digestion, like my mum, who got no results from it) but mine was not a good experience, because I've always been thin and I was forced to it. I couldn't walk more than half an hour in an entire day, and didn't have the strenght to open a plastic bottle.
So yeah it sounds good for who makes sports or is overweight; please always consider to get advice from a doctor first and for the sake of God never force it over people you have control and responsibility on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Denizen
So yeah it sounds good for who makes sports or is overweight; please always consider to get advice from a doctor first and for the sake of God never force it over people you have control and responsibility on.
Oh yeah, always consult a physician before making such a drastic change in diet.
I had my own brush with Anemia when I started cutting weight for wrestling season.

Always be careful, with yourself and with others.

Er, so not to intrude but uh what's up in the Wulf Thread?
(Denizen you wrestle? Cool, I used to 2 years ago.)

Now we're talking about Beowulf's premiere in Skullgirls.

It's so awesome!

what a terrible night to have a curse

So do you guys think we might get any bonus Beowulf voice packs in the future? If so, what do you think they might be?

I don't think they will unless the voice actor is really realy into it but in terms of possibilities..

lucha wolf who only speaks in poor spanish and heel wulf who only talks like a heel are both pretty good options.

So do you guys think we might get any bonus Beowulf voice packs in the future? If so, what do you think they might be?
Probably not, but if he did I would want something with a heavy accent or another language.

Reactions: DelphaChevalier
I always there, even if you don't know.

there's also this one thats been around for a bit and doesn't have a time limit, I think.

Now links to the shirt, cheers zen.

Last edited:
I'm not sure how Zen had an image WITH the link to the actual shirt on it
All you have to do is highlight the image and click
Screen shot 2014-08-18 at 5.56.44 PM.png
then copy/paste the url you want the image to link to.
I've had that shirt for a while, but man they're delicate. The roughness of my jeans zipper fly alone bored a tiny hole around the stomach area of my shirt. At least I think it was my jeans.

Reactions: maysey
Yeahh had similar. A couple eightysixed shirts ruined recently in the wash..the material used in the designs starts sticking together and then you pull it out thus ruining the whole image.

Either that or I'm washing shirts wrong.

Never wash 'em. Frame them for future generations to admire.

How could I be so ignorant. I humbley apologize.

Yeahh had similar. A couple eightysixed shirts ruined recently in the wash..the material used in the designs starts sticking together and then you pull it out thus ruining the whole image.

Cold water, inside out to ensure they last as long as possible.

FYI there's instructions on how to wash in their FAQ

5. How do I wash my shirts?

Machine wash shirt inside out, cold with like colors. Tumble dry low. Do not iron.

heres the FAQ: http://www.eightysixedclothing.com/pages/FAQs.html

EDIT: Valentined by someone for the first time Q_Q but yeah, what @Maji said, also @Maji I sent an email to the sites info email, but seeing as it says you are EightySixed staff, are you be able to answer questions about shipping? Should I send a PM?

EDIT OF THE EDIT: sorry, @Maji I just noticed your response to my shipping question in the other thread, feel free to disregard the above I can wait for the email reply, thanks :)

Last edited:
Hey man, shirts are hard.

Basically doing what you can for our various shirts and clothing, hoping for good results.

Status
Not open for further replies.