• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Wulf Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm obviously obligated to buy this shirt.
Should I buy a medium for comfort, or a small for the gun show?

Reactions: chickenwithtie
So I'm obviously obligated to buy this shirt.
Should I buy a medium for comfort, or a small for the gun show?
I dunno if you have ever bought our shirts before but they are more snug than loose.

Go with small. Is that even a question?

I dunno if you have ever bought our shirts before but they are more snug than loose.
I've bought at least four so far but I'm super short so even a medium feels pretty roomy.

Here you go yall.

Oh my goodness... Thank you for this! I had to dig deep on the character specific threads just to stare in awe at this manleh magnificence (as the Beo related thread in the NEWS section keeps on talking about it but no links and stuff).

Ideas trickling in.... decisions decisions.

*poofs away*

Well I'm glad people seem to be liking it, I had to actively get that design done since we hadn't got any submissions for him and the under representation bugged me.

I downloaded the Sims 4 CAS Demo and you know who I made:

tumblr_nak0guxUc01qc9cwjo4_1280.png

The colors were very limited so this is the closest thing to Beowulf's outfit.
tumblr_nak0guxUc01qc9cwjo1_1280.png

This is his second outfit, except that there's no pattern (also, no body hair TT_TT)
tumblr_nak0guxUc01qc9cwjo2_1280.png

tumblr_nak0guxUc01qc9cwjo3_1280.png

I forgot that there was a Bookworm trait so there should be that trait instead of the Bro one.

I downloaded the Sims 4 CAS Demo and you know who I made:

tumblr_nak0guxUc01qc9cwjo4_1280.png

The colors were very limited so this is the closest thing to Beowulf's outfit.
tumblr_nak0guxUc01qc9cwjo1_1280.png

This is his second outfit, except that there's no pattern (also, no body hair TT_TT)
tumblr_nak0guxUc01qc9cwjo2_1280.png

tumblr_nak0guxUc01qc9cwjo3_1280.png

I forgot that there was a Bookworm trait so there should be that trait instead of the Bro one.

Wait....So there is no Chair-Wrestling trait?

Well I'm glad people seem to be liking it, I had to actively get that design done since we hadn't got any submissions for him and the under representation bugged me.
I was actually planning on doing one of him... I'm just hoping that it gets through EightySixed's taste and stuff. :S

believe in yourself and your halfway there.

Thus said teddy roosevelt.

Reactions: Denizen
I was actually planning on doing one of him... I'm just hoping that it gets through EightySixed's taste and stuff. :S
Planning on it isn't quite the same as actually doing it, I was looking around for the right artist for quite awhile. Well if you would rather run sketches/thumbnails by me, my e-mail is Art@eightysixed.com

ya know.

I'm just musing a bit based off of a rough animation that isn't even done yet..

but that forward walk gives me very basic zangief vibes in the good way. Like some might not know about this but grapplers sometimes function on their ability to take advantage of their opponents psychological mistakes..simply via the act of walking forward and getting your opponent in a knock down or corner situation. The act of cutting out options and intimidation via beefy damage and grabs. Then there is the variable of the chair which I'm guessing would function as a means of controlling space..meaning even more corner situations at mid screen.

Even looking at the character he is beefier than a number of people in the existing roster so maybe he'll be this way...or ya know once he gets his attacks he'll be shown to be a little quicker. Maybe a mixture of both.

I mean I'd be okay with him being slower with better damage..but that would mean topping ultimate showstopper which might be a bit much...or would it...

Whoever voices Beowulf I will watch whatever good anime he voices in.

(Like how I got into PMMM)

Reactions: DelphaChevalier
... but what if he doesn't get chosen as Beo's VA? *gasp*

... but what if he doesn't get chosen as Beo's VA? *gasp*
THen....then I'll have a lot of depressed drinking to do on that sad sad day. :(

I want Ian Sinclair in everything since I started watching the show! I want him to voice Charlie Nash if he's ever in Street Fighter again! It would fit, they both have the deep voices, cool 'tude and the hair! :D

A gif summary of the last several animations

Forward recovery is a kip up

hbk-kip-up-o.gif

back recovery is a spinerooni (currently being animated)

(reverse the two if my assumption was wrong about the direction)

booker-t-spinaroonie-o.gif

And while a common hand gesture, that back walk is similar to a gesture popularized by the rock and john cena.

wwe_the_rock_says_bring_it-42991.gif

Back recovery is a spinerooni (currently being animated)
Is that what it's called?
I've been doing that my whole life and I had no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.