• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Wulf Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
rebel up is this week in case there was any doubt btw...so saturday.

rebel up is this week in case there was any doubt btw...so saturday.

will beo show this time do you guys think? I know obv he was showed off last week and mike cited he was happy to do so because he didnt have to take elizas stuff out. But I doubt that means beo would be a weekly thing for obvious reasons.

I would love if we had Beo updates weekly.

oh gosh weekly Beo showings? I would be so happy. It's like getting season passes for the local Wrestling Ring and going to every game even if you shouldn't.

I ussually just say that he might or might not be there to be safe..but he's been there for the last couple at least..so decent odds at a demo maybe?

It feels weird being so hype for this character(and even just the game as a whole) even though I don't own it on the ideal and most populated platform for it.

I got in on release on PS3 and that shit has been bone-dry ever since.

All I have is this shitty Macbook that can't run most of the cool games I like on steam.

I might as well get murdered right now, life isn't worth living if I can't hit people with sick Beowulf and Double combos online.

It feels weird being so hype for this character(and even just the game as a whole) even though I don't own it on the ideal and most populated platform for it.

All I have is this shitty Macbook that can't run most of the cool games I like on steam.

I might as well get murdered right now, life isn't worth living if I can't hit people with sick Beowulf and Double combos online.

well, with the ps4 and vita on the horizon, PSN may get sprung into life eventually

I'm kind of in the same boat Skeleton inside all of us. my PC can technically run Skullgirls Encore, but it REALLY doesn't like it.

I play SG on a mbp. If you can't bootcamp like me, try using wineskin. It works well for me, but online play may lag a bit more.

Man, don't underestimate the capability of a Macbook Pro, it can handle way more than you expect.
Grab an external hard drive, back up your data, and run Bootcamp. Skullgirls runs perfectly on my computer.
It can also run Dark Souls II, it's like a dream.

Last edited:
I don't know how to get Bootcamp working, and more importantly I don't have any versions of windows to use.

Sg at rebel up is up...for now.

I have no idea about the whereabouts of mike z..

I've heard that if you say his name three times in the super arcade bathroom he appears behind you and nerfs your favorite character.

then draws the MikeZ face on yours with crayon and then yells Khorosho! upon completion.

EDIT: ALso, thats the side stream, just empty chairs. http://www.twitch.tv/iebattlegrounds heres the main one apparrently

Last edited:
Sg apparently finished up in the stream I linked..they want to do the beo demo a little later cause it's still pretty early.

UH oh! look what I did! Have I outdone chicken in nerdiness?

n0FLSgQ.jpg

CseTzCt.jpg

not sure if its done already but I couldnt resist doing this after someone suggested skullgirls miis on the smash bros non SG thread

customisation was limited as I havent unlocked ANYTHING for mii fighters, so cat ears it was.
I have a better Beowulf mii here http://mii.gamercreated.com:16080/42785

ALRIGHT UPDATES.
  • Beowulf has two new colors. #4 is a blue-grey, blond haired original palette. #5 is Wolverine.
  • Beowulf's c.HK with chair is a sweep with the Hurting similar to what he does with Grendel's arm.
  • Beowulf's s.MK and j.MK is a dropkick. Like Haggar's, it's active for a long time unless you can hit or do something with it. Unlike Big Band, it doesn't put him in a knockdown state.

There was a drop kick and it was neat. Lots of stuff from the concepts so far. And apparently there is more riker stuff on the way.

But hmmm clean-up crew working on something else...whatever could it be...

Last edited:
Now when is he gonna put the chair on the floor?

Probably late in development like bb's parries.

is s. mk attack cancel able or is it gonna be useless like eliza's s. mp?

I think Mike was saying it's the only attack so far that can combo into his chairless c.HP (the giant uppercut).
Either way, I think it is, yes.

Reactions: agent13
Standing Medium Kick, and Jumping Medium Kick.
tumblr_inline_ndog8scPv71si1vvj.gif

(Standing medium kick is the first move that is able to combo in to crouching hard punch without The Hurting.)
(When done in the air, Beowulf stays in the drop kick, and is completely active until the move hits, is blocked, or he lands.)

Crouching Hard Kick (With The Hurting)
tumblr_inline_ndogebSrmw1si1vvj.gif

(Knockdown)

Can't wait for stupid j.MK crossups

Well first of all Beowulf is not the guy version of that clown, they may both be grapplers but Beowulf is going to be completely different from anything you've seen before. Second, whoever gave you that information doesn't know what he's talking about, we'll be lucky to get Beowulf by December.

Beowulf will be ready for the beta on this month or the first week of November for sure but not totally ready for the main game until late January or February.

There was a drop kick and it was neat. Lots of stuff from the concepts so far. And apparently there is more riker stuff on the way.

But hmmm clean-up crew working on something else...whatever could it be...
maybe those guys are already changing fortune's frames for the robo fortune transition

Beowulf will be ready for the beta on this month or the first week of November for sure but not totally ready for the main game until late January or February.

See..Beowulf is missing lots of stuff. November first is perhaps too ambitious an estimate given our past experiances. More like mid to late november at best.

Let's see here:

He's missing back and forward normal throws, a couple tech animations, s.hk and s.hp (with and without chair), j.hk and j. hp (with and without char), jumping most things he has the knee, a smack, and a single drop kick. (And he's missing some with and without chair).

And that's just normals and stuff they normally finish before saying a character is beta ready. I understand excitement but keep our expectations realistic.

Last edited:
Reactions: Denizen
He's missing back and forward normal throws

isn't his normal throw the beat em up grab?

That's more of an educated guess on my part. Grab mode seems like it's supposed to be more of a grab attack that can do good damage like an spd, rather than something used for positioning and corner combos.

If I'm wrong though, I'm wrong.

I fixed it. But in my defense it looks like a jumping lp.

See..Beowulf is missing lots of stuff. November first is perhaps too ambitious an estimate given our past experiances. More like mid to late november at best.

Let's see here:

He's missing back and forward normal throws, a couple tech animations, s.hk and s.hp (with and without chair), j.hk and j. hp (with and without char), jumping most things he has the knee, a smack, and a single drop kick. (And he's missing some with and without chair).

And that's just normals and stuff they normally finish before saying a character is beta ready. I understand excitement but keep our expectations realistic.

Well you have a point, but then it seems Beowulf will have the the longest time of development, first time we saw him was in August and if he will be in the beta on late November he will need a about three months of beta testing so about 6 months of development, one more than Eliza.

Status
Not open for further replies.