• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Wulf Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are working on Beowulf though... Mike said they had a lot more Beowulf animation done and being done but he didn't have time to implement it.

Reactions: Kuzlalala
Am I the only one curious about how double snaps are going to work with Beowulf? I mean, his SnapBack comes from his throw.

He's probably getting a second one. It's written into the code that everyone has a standard snapback attack.

Reactions: Denizen
I keep thinking that the grab snapback is capable of hitting assists.

robofortune??? cause they just need to fix up a few frames on most of ms fortunes attacks lol

robofortune??? cause they just need to fix up a few frames on most of ms fortunes attacks lol

Hahaha... nooooooo. They need to re-animate all moves they're going to use with the robo fortune model, and they might change moves to be different ones. She will take 3 months just like everyone else. She's basically a new character that has roughs done.

They are working on Beowulf though... Mike said they had a lot more Beowulf animation done and being done but he didn't have time to implement it.

But last week he specifically said the animators are working on something that isn't beowulf. Additionally lab zero has been expediting beowulf via the ps4 money from sony according to ravidrath. So, said money could very well be expiditing something else as well. And thats not mike saying that robo or anything else is hypothetically complete either.

Last edited:
Reactions: ink_deer
Abbie of the Stairs confirmed.

Reactions: Skeleton
PannerFaust loading

Reactions: DDB
http://www.twitch.tv/labzero Lab Zero stremaing Beo's j.hp it's a crossbody sprashu that gets longer with or without a chair just like the concepts.

wle0NAy.jpg

I also just realized that in the picture Beowulf is doing a squash grab ala hugo if you look closely. In fact, you can see it rather clearly on stream as Persona is using the image for reference.

Last edited:
http://www.twitch.tv/labzero Lab Zero stremaing Beo's j.hp it's a crossbody sprashu that gets longer with or without a chair just like the concepts.

I also just realized that in the picture Beowulf is doing a squash grab ala hugo if you look closely. In fact, you can see it rather clearly on stream as Persona is using the image for reference.

OH BOI. I saw that hugo grab on personas screen and was like "i-is that what I think it is"

EDIT: I asked, a frog splash with a option to throw? ooooh

Last edited:
Wonder how it all jives with grab mode tho. Guess we'll see in time.

Edit:

Oh Geez Beowulf...you so jovial all the time.

Last edited:
But last week he specifically said the animators are working on something that isn't beowulf. Additionally lab zero has been expediting beowulf via the ps4 money from sony according to ravidrath. So, said money could very well be expiditing something else as well. And thats not mike saying that robo or anything else is hypothetically complete either.
Mok Zed Confrimed

Ya know. That rko/cutter/diamond cutter/ace crusher/lethal injection concept is probably going to be used at this rate. So many used concepts geez.

Ya know. That rko/cutter/diamond cutter/ace crusher/lethal injection concept is probably going to be used at this rate. So many used concepts geez.

I hope so, a non super counter would be cool

Also yes, all those names are the same move.

I was to busy wrestling to catch the animation stream of the wrestler.

You know us so well!

Well, I lied I guess. It doesn't seem that persona is cleaning it up more, he's animating the second version.

With the chair you gain a massive hurtbox. Without the chair, you can air grab the opponent and frog splash them.

Well. All the grabs and large hitboxes and at least one reference to hugo.

Well that's the end of this post, make sure the rate the post, comment the post, and subscribe to see posts similar to this one.

can we dislike posts yet?

Can we set it to automatically dislike all of a user's posts?

Reactions: chickenwithtie
That would make so much easier for people to dislike me, make it happen.

The problem with disliking posts is, some people would get a kick out of gathering as many dislikes as they can in any way possible. It's not content we want to encourage posting.

Reactions: Arcana
Do we have a voice yet?

I swear if it's generic anime/action hero i'll be bursting at the seems with salt.

Also, he needs moar grabs, I know it's early in development but he has too many normal attacks compared to grabs.

I want every other attack to be a grab.

I want grabs that lead into other grabs.

I want his techs to be grabs.

I want his dashes to be grabs.

I want him being grabbed to lead into a grab.

I want his walk animation to just be him grabbing the air in front of him with enough force to propel himself forward at a steady pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.