• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Wulf Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, who here at the Wulf Den is a fan of Mighty #9? I wanna talk about somethin' that isn't the CM controversey.

I've got a campaign runnin' on the official forums to get an idea to the developers. If you've got forum access then just look for the D-pository on the site.

If not, you can still help out by followin' the link in my sig.

I appreciate any help I can get from any of you guys.

Last edited:
Whoa, that's actually a really nice design! :o
You think I'd be running a whole campaign to make it happen if it wasn't? Vince is pretty good at what he does.

Reactions: Shockdingo
@Weeginji I haven't been following Mighty No. 9 so all I know is that Call F is my favorite, Call E is the hottest, and Call D is the coolest. That being said I can't help with your campaign because I've had nothing to do with the Kickstarter since it began. Good luck though.

How did you know WHO would be the first? Yourself?

All I want is lots of friendship and love.

And a bike.

J'ss gonna leave this here...I'm so sorry, ShockDingo.
Dock Shingo_Christmass.jpg

I just kinda winged it.

Denizen's Christmas List
New Clothes
Hunting Knife
New Cell Phone
PS VITA w/ accessories
Beowulf Hoodie w/ zipper
300$ for miscellaneous spending

Special Fantasy Category
A custom made hooded cape. The hood would be a wolf's head and the cape would be wolf's fur, all black.
A custom made long sword. It would be 100cm, have a horn shaped cross guard, and a grip for two hands.

Of course I'm 20 years old so no one is going to give me any of this, but if I had the money this is what I would buy.
I really like this topic CapnWTF, let's keep pushing it. Wulf Pack, post your christmas lists!
Conditions, include a Skullgirls or Beowulf themed item in your list.

I'd like some peace and quiet. Unfortunately, my dreams are unrealistically demanding.

Things I want for Christmas
A new powerful computer/laptop
a smartphone
Ps4
Skullgirls patch for xbox 360
Things I'm getting for Christmas
PS vita with accesories and a game
(At least I'm getting something for Christmas)

Reactions: Denizen
Everyone joinin' in that Vita hypetrain this Christmas, I suppose?

Wulf Pack, post your christmas lists!
Probably not getting anything, or rather, there isn't anything in particular I want that is in my wallet's reach.

That said, if Alex and Mariel give us more Oujo-sama and if Mike and Peter give us good news regarding Skullgirls' future (knowing how things go, I should be content with "no more bad news), I'll call it a good Christmas.

EDIT: Denizen, that X-mas Insanity Wolf is hilarious. :D

Everyone joinin' in that Vita hypetrain this Christmas, I suppose?
I consider it part of my transition into Next Gen, plus everyone wants to play Gravity Rush.
Denizen, that X-mas Insanity Wolf is hilarious. :D
DASHING THROUGH THE SNOW,
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY,
OVER THE FIELDS I GO,
SLAUGHTER ALL THE WAY,
HA-HA-HA!

Last edited:
Reactions: Balder
I was thinkin' of gettin in on Gravity Rush too.

(P4G, as well.)

Ah, glad to be back in the wolf den!

Had to come back and check up on everyone after I heard the recent news with Konami and the Re-release.

On that note anyone know if we'll have to buy the Re-release again? What will happen to the old version? The DLC?

Granted I'd be more that happy to buy it again to support everyone, just curious how its all gonna work...

Staying with the current topic though: I can't really think of anything I want for Christmas specifically; though some Gamestop gift cards so I can save for releases coming out next year...

Glad to have you back IronWolf. From what I know you will not have to buy the Re-release, Skullgirls Encore.
As for the old version I think that will remain on your console along with Encore, but don't quote me on that.
I have no clue about the DLC, someone here who is more involved with current events should answer that.

To be exact, you'll still get to have the original Skullgirls on your PS3/360. You could also re-download it whenever you wanted, but if you didn't own it before it was delisted, you'll never have it.

Encore will be a whole new download, and it'll be free if you own original SG.

I am reminded of our own that passed away last year, at 17 and a half years. Mariel's also has the tell-tale "gray hairs" that come with age (14 according to the other photos on her Twitter).
All I can say is hope the poor fella led a good life and made Mariel's better along the way, there's really nothing else I can add.

The burdens of mortality weigh on us all.

Makes me miss my dog and friend, Rowen. I lost a brother when he passed a few months ago. He was 13. I hope Mariel pulls through this as well. A death in the family is always harsh.

Dog days are over.

I've got a dog that's gotten pretty grey in the past few years, and it was recently discovered she has cancer. Everyone gettin' dogged with stuff.

Glad to have you back IronWolf. From what I know you will not have to buy the Re-release, Skullgirls Encore.
As for the old version I think that will remain on your console along with Encore, but don't quote me on that.
I have no clue about the DLC, someone here who is more involved with current events should answer that.

To be exact, you'll still get to have the original Skullgirls on your PS3/360. You could also re-download it whenever you wanted, but if you didn't own it before it was delisted, you'll never have it.

Encore will be a whole new download, and it'll be free if you own original SG.

Good to know thanks guys!

And I share your pain, my first memories are of my family's German Shepard Winston. That dog put up with mini-me until I was five or six... I lost my best friend when he passed on... Though I like to think all the pups we've lost are in better places.

Happy thoughts guys, happy thoughts. Its Christmas time, a time for cheer y'know? :D

My cat died the day of my family reunion, which coincidentally was the day right before I started my very first day of High School. Does that count?

Happy thoughts guys, happy thoughts. Its Christmas time, a time for cheer y'know? :D

I concur; at least we know All Dogs Go to Heaven. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_Dogs_Go_to_Heaven)

Anyone traveling for the holidays? I'm not, but I really am yearning to travel up north to roll around in some snow like an idiot.

My dog is a cross between a Bichon Fris and a Poodle. Right now the little guy is 8 years old and very healthy.
I think he has a good 8 years left, and I sometimes think about how hard it would be to say goodbye to him.
However, it comforts me to know when that day comes I'll have the shoulder of The Wulf Pack to lean on.
Of course it counts Dr. Sanity.
A fun fact, My Dad brought my dog home when he was just a 5 month old puppy on Christmas.
Good Luck @DDB...

My youngest dog right now is eight years old, is a cross between a Golden Retriever and a Poodle. I call her a Golden Labradoodle. Her hair is black, and curly. She's HUGE. The oldest dog I have is nine years old, and going CRAZY. She's a mutt, pure and simple.

Apparently today is Zone-tan's birthday. I'm not sure if that also means it's Zone-sama's birthday, but it's still cause to celebrate. This is also just an excuse to get conversation started here, I'm not sure if anyone noticed but the Minette Thread is like 30 posts behind us...
Well Anyway, Happy Birthday Zone!
240px-91r37liqjoeoh083oz98.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Cybermanworf
Minette's drones don't matter. I schooled 'em.

So how about that new character thats almost done?
What's his name?
Big ZAM?
Small Orchestra?
Big Ben?
Lil' troupe?
Large music-man?
Q-But-Not Shitty?
Rich Brown?

Midvalley the Hornfreak?
Hmm...

His name's Honk Honk.

I heard his name is Sax-Deka.
I'm most excited to hear his voice. As a Mac using plebian with no access to the PC Beta I haven't been able to lay a finger on Squigly, let alone Big Band. So the only thing I can really be excited for is his aesthetics, his voice being one of them.

10 days 'til Christmas/assorted holiday, wulfpack? What do you guys want?
-Elgato Gaming Capture HD
-Super Mario 3D World
-Pokemon X
-New HDMI Cable

I heard his name is Sax-Deka.
I'm most excited to hear his voice. As a Mac using plebian with no access to the PC Beta I haven't been able to lay a finger on Squigly, let alone Big Band. So the only thing I can really be excited for is his aesthetics, his voice being one of them.
No, we are not plebians. We are the ones who wait, who stand strong while every week a new change is announced. We are the Skullgirls players who, despite all odds, will one day get the SNL port. We will play Skullgirls soon, and when we do...we will never be excluded from the beta play of a DLC character. There will be no more cases like that of Squigly and Big Band.
XCxsg4A.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.