• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Wulf Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a frikkin' Wii so Project M and TvC.

I can play Skullgirls. It's just other games I can't play.

I'm going to play SO MUCH when Skullgirls get's a Mac release. When Beowulf comes out forget it, no one is going to see me for weeks while I train with him. That brings up a good question though.

When will we have Beowulf? I'm guessing around June or July, which would be perfect since it's Summer and I'll have nothing going on. Well I might have a job by then...

Yeeaah that's the spirit DDB! I'll show no fear in online lobbies, I'll get friends and family to play as well!

I don't care how gay my sister thinks this game is, I'll make her a Skullgirls fan if it's the last thing I do!

But the best training is when you're doing it with others! Unleash your wolf fury! Show the world what a true man can be if he puts his mind to it!
Or be like me and become an even worse stinking pile of shit?

Or be like me and become an even worse stinking pile of shit?
It's easier to bring prey down in a pack then it is to do it alone. The Wulf Pack should really get together online and play Skullgirls as a unit. It would be a lot easier for that to happen if Skullgirls had a GODDAMN MAC PORT!

When Mac port comes out one of us could make a lobby and we could all fight one another

When Mac port comes out one of us could make a lobby and we could all fight one another
Now wait a minute, Wulf Pack how many of you are Windows Users and how many are Mac Users?
It might be my imagination but it seems like a lot of us aren't able to play PC Skullgirls because of our computers.

Do you think they'll release special Beowulf hoodies with the wolf head? Because if they do I want that more than reasonably possible.

This honorary Moon Moon is a Windows user.

I'm Winderps. I want to use Linux, but it just isn't as stable as it could be for someone inexperienced as me. :/

Hold on. We're with the Space Pirates now?

Does that mean... We're screwed. I don't wanna fight Samus ;-;

I use Windows, and I have the PC version(beta too).
I'll be glad to play anyone while I'm on.

I have no computer! My ps3 is gone, and just today did I get my first xbox live membership with skullgirls! For anyone who had been playing but losing with major salt, I'm in your position. Xbox controller is far from superior vs a ps3 one. Hope one time I could face some of you xbox peeps!

SALTY REMINDER!!!

beowulf__legendary_hero_by_oh8-d65nsjf.jpg

If EightySixed makes a Beowulf Hoodie then I want it to have #10's design and have this style.
http://sanshee.com/store/product/fink-mfg-hoodie

Last edited:
I like to think Beo still has Grendel's arm... and its all nasty by now.

I like to think Beo still has Grendel's arm... and its all nasty by now.
Alex Ahad said at one point that he actually wants Beowulf to use Grendel's arm in a super.

As for why it hasn't decayed over the years, let's just assume magic, because that's still a thing in Skullgirls.

Reactions: Lavama
Image number 6 is by far my favorite.

Alex Ahad said at one point that he actually wants Beowulf to use Grendel's arm in a super.

As for why it hasn't decayed over the years, let's just assume magic, because that's still a thing in Skullgirls.
maybe rigor mortis doesnt affect gigan's.

maybe rigor mortis doesnt affect gigan's.
Rigor Mortis is the stiffness of joints that follows death.

I think the word you are looking for is 'Decomposition'.

Rigor Mortis is the stiffness of joints that follows death.

I think the word you are looking for is 'Decomposition'.
that too.

Image number 6 is by far my favorite.
Emlan is great isn't she? I think that's exactly how Beowulf would act at a formal event.
Also this is unrelated but I recommend that you wolves don't get involved in that Unpopular Opinions Thread.
We're better than that rabble.

Last edited:
Not that one lol. The one that says VOTE BEOWULF. The art style is amazing and oddly appropriate for him.

But, yeah, all this art is amazing.

Emlan is great isn't she? I think that's exactly how Beowulf would act at a formal event.
Also this is unrelated but I recommend that you wolves don't get involved in that Unpopular Opinions Thread.
We're better than that rabble.
too late bro.

Not that one lol. The one that says VOTE BEOWULF. The art style is amazing and oddly appropriate for him.
Oh INKTrashing, yeah INK draws the sexiest Beowulfs.

Tread carefully Sano...
I wouldn't get involved in that Unpopular Gaming Opinions Thread either.
Beowulf wouldn't, so neither should we.

Last edited:
See, now you've said that, and it's making my condition(read: idiocy) act up. I have to go look now. Especially since you used the word "rabble"!

Mmmmnope.
A lot of those aren't even unpopular, but some of them...nope.
Actually, I'm playing it up a bit(only a bit), I'm happy in a way. Seeing all of these different perspectives is cool, and I'm learning stuff.
I didn't even know antinativitism(I think that was it) was a thing! Though the bit about a slave was...weird.

It's easier to bring prey down in a pack then it is to do it alone. The Wulf Pack should really get together online and play Skullgirls as a unit. It would be a lot easier for that to happen if Skullgirls had a GODDAMN MAC PORT!

I'd love to jump online and play with others from The Wulf Pack, though it'd be kinda weird without having Beowulf playable while we did so...

But I did so now I'd only use Cerebella. Then Big Band when hes out, and of course Beowulf after that. So it'll be awhile before I even have a team of two going, let alone three.

If Panzerfaust somehow fight his way in though, Cerebella might be tagged out, but only time will tell eh?

Soon everyone will fear the sort-of-decent group of Skullgirls players that is The Wulf Pack!

I had to go to bed early last night, can someone fill me in on what happened at Salty! past 1:30 AM?
I can already see some wolves getting involved in those Unpopular Opinions Threads, I wish them the best of luck. I can't stop you but I can at least pray that you don't get caught up in a flame war, I actually care about you wolves. I still think those threads are just breeding grounds for misdirected anger and hatred but if you all stay mature while you're there then I have no problem with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: DDB
The Minette Defense Force passed us in their number of replies, and we helped...

No matter, we have more views, more members, and we definitely have more spirit. Plus we have an alliance with the Star Cruisers, and no amount of replies can match the power of a strong friendship. Besides, Team Star Wulf's combined replies amounts to 790 total. Still, we can't sit idly by while the Minette fans chat it up, let's show them some real initiative.
In celebration of our recently formed alliance I propose that everyone design a logo that represents Team Star Wulf. Create something that deserves to be flown high on a banner in the midst of war. Regardless of your artistic ability I believe that this is something that we're all capable of. Simply create an image and post it here in The Wulf Den or over in the Mega Star Cruiser Giga Thread. There is no time limit or obligation, this is just a fun hands on activity to boost morale.

I've already got a design in mind, it will based on this iconic symbol.
Team Gurren Symbol.png

Reactions: IronWolf616
Is that a Gurren Laggen thingymajig?

And besides, it's not that I don't like Minette, it's just that, ya know, we're already in game. But yes, I want some tuna tonight.

To be fair, a lot of what the Minette people say is mindless chatter. Lots of empty words. Not feelin' anything behind it, honestly.

WHAT WE LACK IN POSTS WE MAKE UP FOR IN SPIRIT.

Reactions: IronWolf616
To be fair, a lot of what the Minette people say is mindless chatter. Lots of empty words. Not feelin' anything behind it, honestly.

WHAT WE LACK IN POSTS WE MAKE UP FOR IN SPIRIT.
Well let's not go throwing punches here, a lot of what we say in The Wulf Den goes completely off the cliff.
Old wolves will remember our infamous Nichijou derail before SkullHeart's second death.

I don't hate Minette or their fan base, I just think we should show a little more initiative than they are showing.
I have an addition to my earlier post. I propose that along with the Team Wulf Star Logo that we all design Character Symbols for Beowulf and Annie. I'm only going to work on the Team Wulf Star Logo but I encourage everyone to do even more if they feel like it.
By Character symbols I mean things like these.
icon-filia.png
icon-cerebella.png
icon-peacock.png
icon-parasoul.png
icon-msfortune.png
icon-painwheel.png
icon-valentine.png
icon-double.png
icon-squigly.png
icon-bigband.png

Also, we just sorta take the conversations in all three places (Wulf Den, Starcruiser, Next Door). The Minette people just keep to themselves.

I mainly talk in the Minette thread as she is the character I wanted to get through and thus I have the most to speculate and think about so that's why mainly stick in the minette thread. I like Beowulf sure but i also like Minette more.

Welp I guess I wasn't the only one who wanted to leave a quick message, I just prefer to talk about one character in there respectable thread then keep bringing others into other threads that;s why I keep to myself in that thread, but as my first comment in the Beowulf section....*clears throat*

If Beo's gonna be in the game might as well enjoy and celebrate him everyone makes the game better and we all know Beo is the epitome of sheer epic wolf power this game needed.

Personally I find Minette to be the more interesting between her and Beowulf, but I know why. Beowulf's description of story, gameplay, and look were all relatively clear from the beginning. There were ideas to mess with, such as the locking the screen business of mine, but he was straightforward after that. Minette is more or less the opposite, branding a vague gameplay style, a vague story, and while we knew what she looked like we didn't really know how that would translate into a fighter. It's not that one is "more deserving" to be discussed than the other, it's more the human necessity to fill in the blanks to something we're not understanding.

Also I really don't know what to talk about here, besides gameplay elements I usually draw a blank on most other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.