• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Webtoon thread

Kittens

Reaction score
Robo Fortune Squigly Eliza
I did a double take with that quote about Black. I just know them from their really popular fancomics and also being engaged to Personasama(I think), not being involved with the game that early, that didn't sound right indeed.

I caught up with the comic yesterday since I keep forgetting to check Webtoons (more of a Tapas person), and I still like it quite a lot, yeah! I already know Black's comic capabilities so excited to see what they bring to the table on an already great work.

Holy Goose

Science Shark Supporter
Reaction score
Steam
eestifisher
Unknown Unknown Unknown
Okay, the Webtoon is delayed. Insert the "two weeks" joke... again.

But we got some information about that mysterious man. His name is Ferdinand (probably).

Brings back some interesting parallels...

Reactions: Chrono_Tata

Chrono_Tata

When's Adam
Reaction score
Steam
Chrono_Tata
PSN
Chrono_Tata
Cerebella Painwheel Unknown
Okay, the Webtoon is delayed. Insert the "two weeks" joke... again.
I'm glad new Skullgirls fans are finally getting to experience the Two Weeks curse first-hand.

But we got some information about that mysterious man. His name is Ferdinand (probably).

Brings back some interesting parallels...
Yeah, it seems like he's the other half to the Franz Ferdinand reference. While the assassination of Duke Franz Ferdinand was the event that led to WWI in real life, in the SG universe, Franz was the primary aggressor in the Grand War. Just going by the reference, Ferdinand has to be someone close to him and most likely highly involved in Canopian politics since the Grand War days. His brother, perhaps.