• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

What if Skullgirls was censored by 4Kids

To be fair, that's pretty much what he uses now.

Painwheels ending now has her parents welcoming her in for tea

And I present to you, Valentine, the-lovely-but-feared-ninja-nurse-pirate!

Piratetine.png
I'm going to hell for this.

Eliza: Fool! This isn't blood, it's my sweat!

It's times like these where I wish I knew how to draw and shade at all but I don't.

Time to make Valentine fans cry!
eQ44lYa.png

GiI9yBq.png

Tights edition

I might give her pants later.

Imagine how fast she'd be without all that dead weight! She could flash step constantly!

Hmm?

This is a grenade launcher:

*snip*

Now look at Black Dahlia's gun arm. Both share: wide diameter barrel and a large rotating cylinder with grenade-sized charges.

And let's go to the 3rd Character page: http://www.labzerogames.com/3rdcharacter/

Or are you "Picard facepalming" the inexplicable gun shot noise when Black Dahlia murders Squigly? I think it was in the first Squigly thread we discussed how implausible it would be for someone to be killed point-blank with a grenade launcher and still have an open-casket funeral. I dunno, maybe Dahlia has a hidden handgun.

but

but
tumblr_m7895mTntw1r9khx4o1_1280.jpg

Playing through the hilarious Robo-Fortune story mode and couldn't resist:
lbP6tgl.jpg

Brain Drain: Sugar-free sour apple is my favorite flavor!
vrNpgOx.jpg
Censors would certainly take his cigarette. Didn't expect Brain Drain to be a smoker (didn't think he'd still have lungs). Probably cap his brain since the exposed organ might upset the squeamish.

I always wondered what really happens to a brain exposed to sunlight. I'm curious what benefit he gets from having a visible brain other than a visual aide to point to and say "See. I'm not a robot. I'm a cyborg."

Brain drain without showing his brain looks like some cool gundam robot..

course if he didn't show his cranium it would kinda defeat the purpose of his name.

Painwheel is replaced with a stock image of a girl with a pinwheel. Her voice is done by Cree Summer (Medusa from KI:U, Numbuh 5 from KND), with all of her ouchie-type lines altered.

Didn't expect Brain Drain to be a smoker (didn't think he'd still have lungs).
Technically he doesn't need them. He's a genius in robotics after all, he could create a workaround for his smoking habit from the more "organic" days.
Though without lungs he'd be missing out the pleasure of inhaling the smoke, the option of enjoying the nicotine buzz is still there since he does have a brain.
He could have constructed and installed in himself a device that intakes the smoke from cigarettes, filters out nicotine and delivers it directly to his brain for all his synapses to enjoy.
Optional headcanon.

Imagine how fast she'd be without all that dead weight! She could flash step constantly!

Effing GENIUS.

I would've liked it if she still had the boobs, but way covered up more. However, the responses to the brutal censorship done here are just too priceless to pass up.

As for flash stepping... well, Valentine needs the dead weight, else she'd be too OP.

Let's call it a "balance system". XD

Also...
9PiFxss.jpg
Kind of a "what would Cerebella wear in the winter?" thing.

I LOVE THIS. You can go further and make that into either a longer poncho (like some cowboys) or make it even longer into a badass cape!

IMA DRAW DAT. :D

DAYUM, THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST THREADS EVER. :D

EDIT: I absolutely love redesigning the characters here, especially since I find many of their costumes to be a bit immodest. I figure this is a relevant place to post some of my artwork, now... and probably take a serious stab at this thing. :)

cerebella__skullgirls_neo__by_sigfriedofgaea-d9qtvip.jpg

Last edited:
Because... she didn't go to college... yet? XD

I always find it cheesy whenever people draw all sorts of outfits with the same theme as the character's main color motif. Who do you know that wears the exact same kinds of color motifs all the time?

So, I decided to switch things up here...

Leather jacket is awesome. The stockings were actually based closely off of a pair my baby sister wears, as it has diamond patterns on the stockings. I wanted her to wear clothes that looked like something people would actually wear.