• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

What's your favorite animation in Skullgirls?

I rather like Beowulf's lvl 3 animation. Like, how does he drink a whole gallon of milk in 3 sips?
He's just that much stronger than everyone.

I like Beo's Gigantic Arm more though, I love all the moves with Grendel's Arm.
That smear animation just looks so good.

Reactions: For No Reason
Like, how does he drink a whole gallon of milk in 3 sips?

The better question is how does he keep it down?

Reactions: Magma442
was that milk ever explained anywhere in the game? like why does he have it? is it a reference to something?

Reactions: Marrow
I Love Big Band's air grab, just something about that huge bell coming out of literally no where seems appealing to me.

I just found another censor in the game. And it happened to parasoul. T_T. I still have SG 1.00 and her wake up animation has been censored in later versions. IDK when it happened but now that I know it happened it kinda sucks.

Reactions: tibarion
I just found another censor in the game. And it happened to parasoul. T_T. I still have SG 1.00 and her wake up animation has been censored in later versions. IDK when it happened but now that I know it happened it kinda sucks.

Join the club.

Rip Cerecopter.

Has anyone ever wrote a list of all of the censored frames? I've always wondered.

It does not suck. It's for the good of the game.
there is no such thing as a flattering pantyshot.

Reactions: ACreationist
Her skirt was actually the wrong length in the original version, it was fixed because it was off-model. Nothing's been different there since SDE, except I fixed her leg part colors sometime in 2013.

Literally ALL of Fortune's hit animations make me crack up.

SHAMELESS PLUG: http://skullheart.com/index.php?threads/the-ultimate-animation-thread.8034/ This thread should help with this thread. Just saying. But I agree with the OP s.LK is my favorite animation
unQpEX6.gif

Lol Zombie ghost...is that even possible?

ZOMBIE GOASTS LEAVE THIS PLACE

Lol Zombie ghost...is that even possible?

zombie goasts leave this place!
EDIT: I'LL GET YOU BACK EVIL FORE NO RESON

Cerebella's crouching FK / RH.

She spanks herself / pats her own toosh~

Shut up ;_;
Huh. I never noticed that.

Scratch that, i was looking at slow mo stuff and found this, my new favourite frame.

CA0EFFEDE82D1335175646F6C31D0D31F477C4BC

He just looks so disappointed
"Ya like that don't you?"
"...meh..."

Reactions: Marrow and The Dave
I have a new favorite.

If you have a parasoul standing still, and she switches side (so, if an enemy jump over her).

You can see she passing kried to the other hand, which is something that happens with val too, but what made me like that animation, is the fact that she also throws the hair covering her face to the other side. xD

Damn, we need an animation for the Squigly's eye switching sides.

Am I the only one who noticed that Parasoul blushes just after she screws up an air grab? Like she is worried that she looked stupid to an enemy?

(Sorry, I can't find a picture)

she also throws the hair covering her face to the other side.
Like Roy's hair always facing left in Smash?

I would like add another animation to my list of favorites: Fukua's Tender Embrace/Inevitable Snuggle. I enjoy how she slams her opponents left and right viciously.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

This has to take the cake man.
Wow I never noticed how disturbing that animation is. What is with the face on the right?

Reactions: ACreationist
Oh c'mon none of Double's are fair game.
I mean one of her legs is like eating a giant noodle or something.

And Just like that
ABANDON THREAD.gif

Reactions: Era