• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

WHO THE HELL ARE YOU PEOPLE? (The Personalities Thread)

Hmm... how to describe myself...

Well I like walks through the park, city architecture with nice weather usually puts me in awe at their design, love to draw and read comics, likes to watch a large variety of cartoons/anime (same thing). Umm... my interests seem to span a bit all over the place so if you've seen "My Drive" that's basically a big WTF?! (only like a hand full of people have seen it *waves to Wingzero and Nekro Surge* hehe ^w^).

Seriously though, I guess I can be a bit random at times to where I either make sense, contradict what I'm saying with another contradiction, have hidden meaning in what I say to the point where I'm being literal or sugar coating truth with something absurd into making you think it's just a random chit chat (but who can say hm?).

Kinda hard to explain the things I dislike but unnecessary censorship is one as well as things not coming out in all regions...

And for the hell of it, genres I like (though I could be mistaking some for genres that aren't really genres but meh...):
Sci-fi
Fantasy
Machines
Cartoons/Anime
- Ranging from stuff like Betty Boop to things like Eight Man so... whatever works for me.
Comics - including Yaoi, Furry, Yuri, Shoujo, Shonen, Comedy, Adult, Gore, Un-Birthing, Mysteries, honestly I can go on and on with this...
Super Hero Stuff - Kamen Rider, Super Sentai, whatever fits this like Sailor Moon or Voltron. Marvel stuff is good as well though DC is meh with me except for some occasions but Batman is the most Marvel thing DC has to me.
Video Games - many game stuff but my favorite is most likely "Sonic 3 & Knuckles", Platforming next then fighting games and RPGs. Don't really care for shooters but I've played a few.
Toys/Statues - I like models too but I haven't bought any to try to build yet so that's up in the air for the moment. I do have Sonic figures, Mouse Guard poses, various Transformers figures, Kamen Rider S.I.C. figures, Felicia Darkstalkers statue, MLP figures, Ame-Com Catwoman, and two Shining Wind statues.

I've most likely left a lot out that I haven't touched on but if anyone asks I'll answer whatever if I can. So yeah, a little about me. >w<

bsnm_soon_by_viroveteruscy-d6p1h1m.jpg

Reactions: jam1220
I'm me, didn't you know? Punny, corny, deliverer of horrid jokes and other monstrosities.

Reactions: jam1220 and DDB
I find it hard to describe my self most of the time, especially to people I don't know really well... but hey you guys are great, so I'll give it a go:

My personality is as big and boisterous as I am myself, though with new people I tend to be more reserved until I get to know them: Introvert to Extrovert through socialization. I have a great sense of humor, I love to laugh, and I'm pretty (P)funny on occasion. I always try to be nice and sympathetic, I tend to be happy more often than not. I don't get sad often, but when I do its for a good reason. Patience it on of my best traits I think. Always willing to give other the benefit of a doubt. It takes a lot to get me riled up, but get out of the way if I do... I have a hidden competitive streak (Blame my Football/Wrestling Careers, and fighting games). I find my self mediating disagreements or problems pretty often, I always listen carefully to both sides, and try and give unbiased advice at all times to both sides. I have a personal code of honor and chivalry, its old school but it just feels right in my head. I also like to be neat, organized, and punctual, but I'm a slacker/procrastinator sometimes...

I love playing video games, but I hold a special place in my heart for fighters. I tend to find my self playing the big guys in most games I play (Grapplers mostly), it kinda reflects the way I am in life, and in most of my groups IRL. My favorite part of games is the story, if it aint got a good story I usually don't want to play it. I'll play most types of games, though racing games and most main stream FPS games tend to annoy me due to the repetition required; Oddly though I can grind for hours in RPGs, or endlessly search every nook and cranny in adventure games just fine. I'm also a semi-completionist. Also its always more fun for me to play games with friends and people I know; sharing the fun and laughter of games is best thing about them, IMO.

My favorite hobby outside of video games is actually writing, as of right now I'm working on an original IP that I want to try and make into a video game some day. Even have my buddy Lunerstep working on concept art, partly because I suck at it, but mostly because hes awesome at it. Right now in my art school I do a lot of rigging (setting up bone systems in 3D models so they can move in the first place), and thats fun/cathartic for me. I also like make lists and organize things for either my sanity or ease of access, haven't really figured out which.

Beyond that, I don't think I have much else to say... Hope it was entertaining at least. Also this:

im 1.70m mexican, have big belly a mustache and short hair, my arms are pretty hairy too also deodorant is for pussies

I'm not going to list personality traits about myself because i believe my behavior is much better described by other people after being observed by them rather than through my own rose tinted goggles.

I will say these things though:
I'm much more a T man than an A man
I can do an OK Nic Cage impression
I draw shit sometimes

none of you know me irl, i know true power. i am your god.

i think everyone everyone thinks is mean is nice

Great, @Night Phyre you just made a huge chunk of the thread go totally...
tumblr_mu25xn4a6c1rb06tgo1_500.gif

...with a topic like this.

I probably like a lot of the same stuff as most of the folks on here: games, anime, comics, yadda yadda...

So, I'll just give some background on my name. Elky is a nickname for the Chevy El Camino. I became associated with them after buying a 1980's model. Then, like most people who become "that guy" who owns a unique older car without much dollar value, people offered to unload their own last-gen Caminos on me for bottom dollar.

Before I knew it, I had five of the goddamn things, in various states of decay. I had built an engine for the somewhat decent one myself after reading a book and deciding it was easy enough.

Then, I had enough with fretting over what I was gonna do with all these truckcars and unloaded them all to put the money toward one nice one. Now, I own a pretty nice '65 model and keep it in a garage instead of having five rotting examples sitting in a yard that looked like a fine place to sell a duffel bag of meth.

And the "Dori" part? Maybe some other time.

I'm generally a quiet person most of the time. Although I do try to be sociable with people I meet. I tend to get annoyed very easily however and I like to think nasty thought about people who piss me off. I can be kind of a jerk sometimes too, as one night, I was working the night shift at the place I worked, I was pretty pissed off about something I won't go into detail about, and then a guy who worked at the front counter asked if I could get him a soda. You could probably figure out how that turned out. So yeah, I'm trying to keep better control over my emotions and be more understanding of people.

I like to play video games, I love dogs, I like to write occasionally, and take some leisurely walks.

I probably like a lot of the same stuff as most of the folks on here: games, anime, comics, yadda yadda...

So, I'll just give some background on my name. Elky is a nickname for the Chevy El Camino. I became associated with them after buying a 1980's model. Then, like most people who become "that guy" who owns a unique older car without much dollar value, people offered to unload their own last-gen Caminos on me for bottom dollar.

Before I knew it, I had five of the goddamn things, in various states of decay. I had built an engine for the somewhat decent one myself after reading a book and deciding it was easy enough.

Then, I had enough with fretting over what I was gonna do with all these truckcars and unloaded them all to put the money toward one nice one. Now, I own a pretty nice '65 model and keep it in a garage instead of having five rotting examples sitting in a yard that looked like a fine place to sell a duffel bag of meth.

And the "Dori" part? Maybe some other time.
See, that's a story. Now I have a nickname for you when I commentate.

Why did I think this was going to be a thread about our Myers Briggs types?

Reactions: WayForger
I'm the exact same online as I am offline. A friendly guy willing to help those who just wanna have fun and/or are really cool people who don't mind chatting if/when I can. I also like doing giveaways and am always putting stuff in my inventory to giveaway later. No subbing required

Plus I'm an assman who makes videos

On and Offline...ya dig ;D

Giggidy.

Last edited:
Reactions: RetroStation
Well I do enjoy a good game of marvel vs capcom 3. Let me tell you my favorite team.
Dante on Point. Doom for the assist and Wesker cause he's a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddd aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

For a match I play on the console that matters! Xbox! at Lil_G_$_$$_UMVC3_G

Follow me on Twitter though @MunozScyther

Is this the dating thread?

Do you want it to be? ;)
n-night phyre not to mess up your groove, but I didn't think you guys were the kinda couple that swung that way (I've decided to assume both of you run the night phyre account)

i like wrestling, boxing, and want to get my head crushed by amazonian thighs
that's all you need to know
...friend?

What I want you might not be able you handle. ;-)
Ohhhhhh no no no no no... Let's go ahead and throw the brakes on before this becomes the Futanari Appreciation Thread.

Reactions: gllt
Please tell me there's no futanari appreciation thread.

I'm scared to search.

Reactions: gllt
R-real life? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that was good one...
No.
Well, nobody (except my own family) likes me. On the Internet, even in real life.
It's because my jokes... They don't get 'em... Then they got angry...
And I'm alone again...
But really, who needs friends when I have ME?

I'm either loved or understood never both, so I kinda understand what you're trying to say

I'm either loved or understood never both, so I kinda understand what you're trying to say
ok that's a lie tolerated would be a more accurate word

n-night phyre not to mess up your groove, but I didn't think you guys were the kinda couple that swung that way (I've decided to assume both of you run the night phyre account)
If there's chain link on the swing, I swing that way.

jam1220 origin story on why am I doing the stuff I do on skullheart
It all started right after I found out Andy didn't win again

Tumblr person: Hey nice art sorry Andy didn't win
jam1220: Ya me too but I [insert my devious plan that I told people about]
Tumblr person: Well if you think you can do it, wish I could[insert other devious plan]
jam1220: What do you mean?
Tumblr person: I got these tiny hands
burger-king-tiny-hands.jpg

jam1220: they're not that tiny
Tumblr person: they are that tiny and that [insert other devious plan]...it's gonna make them look even tinier
jam1220:...what if I do it for you?
Tumblr person:
hqdefault.jpg

And that's how I started doing the [insert devious plan that I told some people about]

I'm the guy who spams invites to everyone on my friends list. Sometimes people who I recognize from Skullheart join lobbies I'm in and I get really excited. I think I've also gone as far as asking a question in NightPhyre's stream once.

IRL im pretty laid back and i tend to study history online or in school. when i get extremely stressed out i do A lot of stupid shit and i become very aggressive and Ghetto-like because that how i grew up and i suppressed those feelings often. ive had my fair share of run ins with the law, but never arrested. but i pretty much did a full 180 on myself. Internet-wise im not much different. i tend to joke around alot but my humor is very satirical and i have smart mouth which tends to get me in trouble.
but other than that i am very nice to be around and enjoy social interaction when i get the chance to.

I don't even know if I have a personality IRL. I guess people just find me boring because I don't smoke, drink, or be fake just to blend with the in-crowd.

I'm just a gamer. I have nothing better to do than to play video games, listen to video game music/soundtracks, and read about video game news. Even in real life, you can tell by a mile away the type of person I am.

Reactions: SHODAN