• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

WHO YALL LIKE!? (THUR/10PM EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you entertaining to watch
His Fukua's pretty dirty, at the very least.

Just pointing out how elitist that sounds :p

I'm just trying to run a quality stream. I'll put lesser known players on the card, I have done so in the past, but I need some sort of assurance they're not gonna drop everything and miss easy punishes and other stuff that's not fun for the people to watch. Anyways I'm gonna play twerk mang tonight so I'll just make a decision after that.

Reactions: gllt and Icky
I'm just trying to run a quality stream. I'll put lesser known players on the card, I have done so in the past, but I need some sort of assurance they're not gonna drop everything and miss easy punishes and other stuff that's not fun for the people to watch. Anyways I'm gonna play twerk mang tonight so I'll just make a decision after that.
thank you senpai. give me tips on the peacock matchup when we fight. i won't be on twitch so after the set if you can give me points to focus on. i will train after that on those points.

Reactions: mcpeanuts
@GirlyStyle FukuaButtShakeTeam is pretty laggy for me and my net is better than yours.
I think so you'd be best to try and find someone more west coast.

FTFY and for butchering my name....i will fight you before teh peanuts. TO THE DEATH #RIPTWERK
Good, the up back j.HP on turbo and giving up on QM was getting boring :^)

Girlystyle's Atlantean Adventure let's fucking go
168109_497674107967_2906604_n.jpg

I want to fight.

fight me

I want to fight.

fight me

might make more sense for me to fight you then bro rex due to canada internet

I must unleash my fighting spirit mutton spirit animal.

it must graze in the blood of my virtual enemies.

might make more sense for me to fight you then bro rex due to canada internet
I'm so good, people duck me! Time to celebrate!

Well it's not technically a mirror.

@Pikmario vs me

solo fukua vs solo filia.....make it happen.

also depending on where i play my connection apparently is either amazing or just terribad
Man you changed your mind mad fast. Anyways if you wanna play Pikmario that's cool although I would prefer it not be 1v1.

Man you changed your mind mad fast. Anyways if you wanna play Pikmario that's cool although I would prefer it not be 1v1.
I get pissed easy, depressed easy, sad easy.....BUT get MOTIVATED EASY. i like teh pressure. back to the thing at hand. if not 1v1 then i will use fukua and fortune, for fukua/filia for sure.

I get pissed easy, depressed easy, sad easy.....BUT get MOTIVATED EASY. i like teh pressure. back to the thing at hand. if not 1v1 then i will use fukua and fortune, for fukua/filia for sure.
Works for me, as long as it's not solo v solo cause everyone hates watching that :^)

Even when I do my dash dancing during downs?

Reactions: Cadenza
[4,PP]xN
First back does nothing, PP dashes forward, every back input after that counts as back, back and does a back dash. So basically I'm just hammering back and two punches as fast as possible, and since you can't attack during downs, the dashes never get interrupted by a mistimed punch.

oh what i thought i told twitch to upload the highlights to youtube.

shit, umm, i'll do that when I get home, I guess.

So should I have a stick on hand or not tomorrow?

I'm down. funky brown down town beatdown till you frown charlie mound

It's true, I did...
Sorry bud I feel bad since you did ask first but it sounds like Midiman would have a better connection to GirlyStyle. My compromise is that I will fiercely campaign to get you into the vote match.

Status
Not open for further replies.