• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

WHO YALL LIKE!? (THUR/10PM EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one viable thing that I would suggest is a 30 second slowmode during the craziest spam moments. It lets you copypasta once every 30 seconds and prevents the 4 people who spam like crazy from filling the chat. It should be used sparingly but it would cut down on the high levels of dumb, but still let people enjoy the shit-chat because it's fun.

Reactions: mcpeanuts
I would just tell the chat to stop and if they don't just get the revolvers ready like fuck it sometimes you can't let things rock gotta take matters into your own hands

I can't even imagine WYL without POS Vocaroos.

POS vocaroos are a special type of magic, and the reason I agree with Mcpeanuts about not getting rid of that stuff completely*.

I think we can all agree though, the same imgur link doesn't need to be posted by everyone in chat to get your hilarious internet comedy joke across. My problem isn't that people were linking pictures of wasp, its that they wouldn't stop linking pictures of wasps.

*Community stuff linked in chat, not implying for a second POS Vocaroos are anything less than magic and aren't really the same as image macros

That's not really something I consider important. I guess that's why I find the solution so obvious. :^P
Spam's fun, dude. You should try it.

One of the best bits from last night was Duckator popping into stream chat between games to copypasta. I would hate to lose that sort of thing completely.

My mother is Hawaiian, but I gave up pork some time ago. I still enjoy SPAM from time to time though.

On this who Y all Gooch I'm a take names put them into a hat and draw out the players that way for minimum elitism. I believe this will make some people happy. So who wants to play

Ideas:

Girlystyle vs. ShinATProof
MPGame vs. Blaise/Shade
TOOD vs. Wingzero
Fuzzy vs. NCV
TJ vs. Guitalex
Uzu vs. Taluda

Reactions: Uzu and mcpeanuts
Ideas:

Girlystyle vs. ShinATProof
MPGame vs. Blaise/Shade
TOOD vs. Wingzero
Fuzzy vs. NCV
TJ vs. Guitalex
Uzu vs. Taluda
My elitist mind can't help but to vote for the last three

My elitist mind can't help but to vote for the last three

I'm most interested in the first three.

Particularly MPGame.

Time to toss these matches into a hat. Also fwiw I think Uzu would do fine vs taluda. We shall seeee

TJ/Guitalex and TOOD/Wing plz.
Uzu/Taluda would be a massacre, I'd kinda like to see that. :^)

nah....
Girly>Shin and TJ>Guitalex would be the massacres. Uzu/Taluda would be good

Last edited:
I wish I could play in one of these, the internet at my current situation is booty juice. There are quite a few people I'd like to play that I think would make good matches. Hopefully within the next few months I'll be in a place with Google Fiber though (1 GB down ya boy).

Oh man the VODs are up it's kinda CRAZY what kinda matches we got on Youtube nowadays:

I like me over Uzu 8-0

Reactions: Uzu
I'd be williing to play against Uzu if he wants to. He has improved a TON in the past month and a half. Our last set was pretty one sided in his favor (at first!).

Plus, with my move coming up this Saturday I'm not sure when I could be on next. Just let me know in case I need to "forget" to pack up my PC until Friday.

I'm still available to play. I'll try to get ahold of Uzu to ask him if he wants in. Will try to get back to you tonight.

Cannot grumble grumble

Status
Not open for further replies.