• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

WHO YALL LIKE!? (THUR/10PM EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
100% can't make it this week, parents are in town.

I was prepared to throw 。・゚・( ノД`)・゚・。

*insert weak excuse for not wanting to play here.*

Am I still on the unofficial Blacklist for this?

People couldn't handle the raw awesomeness of minerals?
Either that or A) GOD DAMN SOLOBELLAS or B) GOD DAMN LAG or C) GOD DAMN SCRUB. Pretty sure second and third one is fixed. Don't know what to tell people about the first

Reactions: yellowflash26
I need to go back to Irc because all the hype shit happens there.

I need to go back to Irc because all the hype shit happens there.
I don't remember very much hype shit happening in IRC, but I haven't been in a while.

Man its always I'm gonna get bodied instead of I'm gonna body fools with you guys huh

Anyways I don't mind playing, but can you have me play first? I'd rather not play at like midnight where I'm already losing it and I'd like the option to afk 4ever while the rest of wyl is happening

This is the best.

I don't know what's funnier, this terrible shit talk or Brandx hinting at threatening physical harm to someone called "stuff".

Honestly I didn't really mean it. I would never physically hurt someone in real life. I'll talk shit to you in your face, but never physically hurt you.

Edit: Anyway this is not appropriate for this thread, so we should let it go back on topic. What's done is done.

Last edited:
Apparently @Domo and @Duckator were originally planning to host this week?

If they're still wanting to then I'm fine with not doing it. I get off work an hour before showtime so it would save me a ton of trouble. Either way is fine.

Apparently @Domo and @Duckator were originally planning to host this week?

If they're still wanting to then I'm fine with not doing it. I get off work an hour before showtime so it would save me a ton of trouble. Either way is fine.
Were they? I pinged them in my post on Monday but didn't get a response.

I'd like another shot at Captain Twerk, if he leaves his lag switch off.

Reactions: Broseidon Rex
I'd like another shot at Captain Twerk, if he leaves his lag switch off.
Mayne. i'll make sure no one interferes in that one!.
Seriously tho, i might not be able to ad anything other than play for a bit due to final projects having due dates the next business day next week.

@POS Industries I'm curious... do you actually play skullgirls or are you just relegated to being the unofficial announcer?
Shall we find out on stream?

@POS Industries I'm curious... do you actually play skullgirls or are you just relegated to being the unofficial announcer?
Shall we find out on stream?
lel nobody plays this game

Also I'm down to play on stream but not when I'm the one streaming. Lags out the ass.

Played last week give someone else a chance to play on stream:p
Ps: whens Red Savarin playin I hate that guys flowchart

We did a whole kumite with Red Savarin and only 3 people actually won the sets with him. This was when headless fiber was still invincible, though.

Red sav vs stuff

Fighting for the title of scrubbiest fortune

I call out everyone ever, I shall defeat you all and will be available tomorrow at 10 to back up my claims.

tumblr_lwqcvrMHzS1r88whxo1_500.gif

I call out everyone ever, I shall defeat you all and will be available tomorrow at 10 to back up my claims.

^Who challenges this mans?

lemme check if i can get out an hour early tomorrow to make this happen.

edit: nope. which is a shame, because it would be like the sixth time I've crushed his hopes and dreams. </3

Red sav vs stuff

Fighting for the title of scrubbiest fortune

You think you want this but you trust me, you don't.

I'm not saying I won't do it but you've been warned.

also my fortune seems to beat you pretty free

lemme check if i can get out an hour early tomorrow to make this happen.

edit: nope. which is a shame, because it would be like the sixth time I've crushed his hopes and dreams. </3
I get too distracted by your flowing mane of hair when we play in person. Besides, I recall going even with you in casuals

I get too distracted by your flowing mane of hair when we play in person.

that's fair.

Besides, I recall going even with you in casuals

god dammit i am installing starcraft as soon as i get home gonna fuckin' shoot you

I'm probably not gonna play. find someone else pls

Both Mayor and I don't wanna play. Better find them subs.

Status
Not open for further replies.