• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

WHO YALL LIKE!? (THUR/10PM EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do you keep your thumb or arm from getting tired. i mean i can do that no problem but after every round?....i dunno
Replaced his arm with a mechanical monstrosity designed for maximum teabagging. Why you didn't?

NlRTvsB.png

'sup

how do you keep your thumb or arm from getting tired. i mean i can do that no problem but after every round?....i dunno
I get good late night practice if you catch my drift.
KAPOW.

Reactions: Dagwood
@worldjem can we get more mods besides me, ken and guitalex? Maybe Peanuts or other cool people

Reactions: mcpeanuts
So a good idea @Yaya had last night was since the next one of these will be the week of the 4th of July, we could have every match be an American player playing against a filthy godless foreigner, such as @Yaya. What do you guys think? We would also need an All-American host to be biased as fuck throughout the whole thing.

Filthy Canadianese foreigner reporting in.

I OPERATE ON PST THOUGH COULD I GET A LATER SPOT?

I look like a 13 year old kid with my haircut. Aka I'm the cutest boy.

Check the WYL upload.

Domo's reaction to DJAzure dance videos should be there.
Which vid was this?

Would it be too late to vote for myself for this week?

I'll be down to play against zeknife or anyone else.

Last edited:
So for dirty foreigners, I have @CorpseFeast, @zeknife, and how about maybe @Yaya?

Meanwhile, representing the Greatest, Strongest, Best, Most Beautiful Nation God Ever Gave to Humanity as a Shining Beacon of Freedom to The World, only @Kongk4 has stepped up to defend our liberty and exceptionalism. Will no one else stand with our hero to preserve the American way of life from our enemies abroad?

I will have to play after 11, 11:30 latest in your filthy eastern timezone time

So for dirty foreigners, I have @CorpseFeast, @zeknife, and how about maybe @Yaya?

Meanwhile, representing the Greatest, Strongest, Best, Most Beautiful Nation God Ever Gave to Humanity as a Shining Beacon of Freedom to The World, only @Kongk4 has stepped up to defend our liberty and exceptionalism. Will no one else stand with our hero to preserve the American way of life from our enemies abroad?
I shall make a stand!!!!! For Freedom! Stars and Hustlin!

Status
Not open for further replies.