• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

WHO YALL LIKE!? (THUR/10PM EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shall make a stand!!!!! For Freedom! Stars and Hustlin!
I allow you to use my palette to represent your country with dignity.

I allow you to use my palette to represent your country with dignity.
In all seriousness, I'll actually have to practice getting used to not playing battletoad bella for this. OH WHAT A CRUEL WORLD.

So for dirty foreigners, I have @CorpseFeast, @zeknife, and how about maybe @Yaya?

Meanwhile, representing the Greatest, Strongest, Best, Most Beautiful Nation God Ever Gave to Humanity as a Shining Beacon of Freedom to The World, only @Kongk4 has stepped up to defend our liberty and exceptionalism. Will no one else stand with our hero to preserve the American way of life from our enemies abroad?
I can't play as I have plans for the 4th that require me to be driving during the 3rd. As far as Americans, though, a few of the good players from America in my humble opinion (not trying to start a big argument here) would be like, @Duckator, @severine, @TJGamer, @dekillsage, @guitalex2007, and @Elda Taluda. I would feel comfortable with any of those people representing our great United States Of America.

a few of the good players from America in my humble opinion (not trying to start a big argument here) would be like, @guitalex2007
Ha
When's winnie?

Reactions: Uzu
When he gets a PC that can run Skullgirls (i.e. never)
Man, I would put mpgame or sonicfox or even wingzero over guitalex.

Reactions: Uzu and keninblack
I wish I could rep but yeah VA is PC-less :(

If any Europeans are going to EVO though, name your price.

This sounds fun.

If you guys want me to play, I'd be up for it. Just let me know.

Reactions: mcpeanuts
Man, I would put mpgame or sonicfox or even wingzero over guitalex.
Man it was not intended to be a list of the 6 best players, just a few players who I like over anyone not from America.

'foreign hordes'

getting real close to racism.

"Shit that only attractive white males can say without getting in trouble for 500 please, Alex"

"Foreign Hordes"

Whatever, whitey.

The nords bless you this day.

I don't even know if you're nordic now I'm being racist.

the first time i went to a vancouver skullgirls tournament, i got top 4 and we saw an eagle during the car ride.

the second time i went to a vancouver tournament, ChooseGoose, Severin, and I all got top 4 and we saw three eagles during the car ride.

tl;dr: if you like eagles, beat some canadians at skullgirls

Reactions: Kongk4
why doesn't uzu get in on this? he's not america and would make team international better

Reactions: Uzu
Hesitant to bring in Uzu again since he was just on last week even though he'd be great, but I need another foreigner or two because we've got a good crop of Brave American Patriots stepping up and I want to get as many of them in as possible. @worldjem and @Agent J, are either of you free tomorrow night?

Right now, in no particular order, I'm looking at:

TEAM US OF A:

@Kongk4
@Broseidon Rex
@Dreamepitaph
@Elda Taluda
@severine

TEAM FOREIGN MENACE:
@CorpseFeast
@zeknife
@Yaya (unconfirmed but this was his idea come on)

I'm thinking Brosideon vs CorpseFeast should happen since it was originally slated for last week, but other than that I'd like to get people paired off according to location and comparative skill level as best as possible. I'm even down to do five matches tomorrow night and perhaps forego the vote match to squeeze in maximum patriotism and flag waving if we can get enough people confirmed on both sides.

I DISLIKE APPLE PIE, BASEBALL, FREEDOM, GUNS, PROCESSED CHEESE, YOUR STUPID FLAG WITH ALL THOSE STARS, OIL, DEMOCRACY AND JESUS
Come the fuck at me

edit: I ALSO SPELL WORDS LIKE 'NEIGHBOUR, ARMOUR, FAVOURITE' LOOK AT ALL THOSE 'u'S!

I DISLIKE APPLE PIE, BASEBALL, FREEDOM, GUNS, PROCESSED CHEESE, YOUR STUPID FLAG WITH ALL THOSE STARS, OIL, DEMOCRACY AND JESUS
Come the fuck at me

hey those things aren't for everybody.

edit: I ALSO SPELL WORDS LIKE 'NEIGHBOUR, ARMOUR, FAVOURITE' LOOK AT ALL THOSE 'u'S!

A6tPkUl.jpg

Also, I won't be free tomorrow night.

As far as Americans, though, a few of the good players from America in my humble opinion (not trying to start a big argument here) would be like, [yadda yadda yadda] ...Elda Taluda. I would feel comfortable with any of those people representing our great United States Of America.
You rang?

I have picked out red and white colours for Squig Band in order to counteract Taluda's Americolor.

Get at me.

I'd voluteer, but I probably can't make it tomorrow.

We may lose by default if no US Big Band player wins off of a level 5 playing "Rush of the Wind".

Oh, and I would love to see @Broseidon Rex vs @ninja-nutria solo madness.

That reminds me I'm gonna need the final line of O Canada in Big Band trumpet format before WYL tomorrow.

Somebody please do their fellow countryman proud.

That reminds me I'm gonna need the final line of O Canada in Big Band trumpet format before WYL tomorrow.

Somebody please do their fellow countryman proud.
If you're looking for samples of "O Canada", save yourself some time and don't bother looking through Olympic Summer Games footage.

i MIGHT be Flaky i'm packing as we speak @POS Industries
do find a replacement if i can't show up by the time scheduled.
That's actually fine because I can just run four matches.

If you're looking for samples of "O Canada", save yourself some time and don't bother looking through Olympic Summer Games footage.
Bragging about sports is silly because we're SG players and we aren't athletic in the slightest.

Last edited:
Reactions: Broseidon Rex
I actually will be around tomorrow I guess, there's a hurricane tomorrow and I thought hard about driving for 2 hours in it and was like ehhhhhhh no thanks

I actually will be around tomorrow I guess, there's a hurricane tomorrow and I thought hard about driving for 2 hours in it and was like ehhhhhhh no thanks
Just casually "Yeah there's a hurricane tomorrow so I might not drive in it."

REMEMBER TO PUT ME LAST I HAVE TIMEZONE ISSUES

Evooooooo FUCK YEAH!!

SKULLGIRLS! FUCK YEAH!
GOOD TIMES! FUCK YEAH!
COMMUNITY! FUCK YEAH!
POOL PRIZE! FUCK YEAH!
TOURNAMENT FUCK YEAH!
TORNADO! FUCK NO!

Ok i ran out of *Bleeps* to give but hope its fun and will be around next year...

Sorry, I just don't have room to add anybody else to Team America.

Maybe we can cohost.

So I guess I had to make some HARD CHOICES for the sake of protecting American Liberty but I'm going to scrap Broseidon vs CorpseFeast and have Broseidon fight zeknife instead, since he's the easternmost American player and would result in the least laggy matchup for zeknife. Tonight's lineup as of right now is:

@Broseidon Rex vs @zeknife
@severine vs @Agent J
@Elda Taluda vs @Yaya
@Kongk4 vs @CorpseFeast

This allows zeknife to get a good match, do a match that I don't think we've seen a whole lot of in Taluda vs Yaya, and give CorpseFeast time to get home and get on stream. The only person who really gets the short end of the stick here is Agent J since he gets thrown at Sev, but that was going to be true for whoever got thrown at Sev. If there are no objections, this is what we'll be running tonight.

Reactions: Kongk4
Isn't Broseidon from WC? I get him sometimes in Quickmatch, our connection isn't ~that~ great?
I guess it's better than sev/Taluda, dunno who Kongka is. If he's also from nowhere then shoot this, I guess!

Status
Not open for further replies.