• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

WHO YALL LIKE!? (THUR/10PM EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next time I won't forget how to do things that I've been doing for 2 years now.

hello :^)

It's Tuesday, we should probably have any idea at all who is playing or streaming. I can't do either this week.

i can stream it or play it this week. Still a fan of setting up a streamer battle at some point. POS vs Night Phyre with both on skype

Suggestions.

Krye/Gllt
[plibt]fastturtle/SpaceCadetKeon
RemikZ/Pet (Drewski if Pet or Remikz is unreachable)
Yaya/Skarmand
Noah/WingZero
MikeZ/Taluda

Or this could finally be the week that Whom Do You Prefer goes live and we change the time up a bit?

Zeknife/Isa
Woofly/Peck
Gorgonzola/Cabernet

Reactions: gllt
Or this could finally be the week that Whom Do You Prefer goes live and we change the time up a bit?

Zeknife/Isa
Woofly/Peck
Gorgonzola/Cabernet
I'm still very much about this idea but the real trick is you need to get a EU streamer who is willing to do it (and is not one of the people playing).

I'm still very much about this idea but the real trick is you need to get a EU streamer who is willing to do it (and is not one of the people playing).

I volunteer @Muro

Reactions: mcpeanuts
If somehow me vs @Krye happens let me know ASAP because I have to rearrange plans on Thursday nights to do anything (and it's not a problem if I know in advance)

Otherwise I want to see Whom Do EU Like

Reactions: Krye
Can we get a Mike Z vs Vocaloid re-rematch too?

Can we get a Mike Z vs Vocaloid re-rematch too?
Do people really hate Vocaloid so much that they didn't get enough the last time Mike Z squashed him? At the very least, you don't want to see him squashed by a different player?

mike vs the world

ill stream and commentate

I'd like to get Soupy Swan on here but I'd be worried he'd sleep through it again :x

Oh come on.

Not my fault Negus and Wing and most SG players are so far away.

Everyone should just move to a central state. Oklahoma sound good to everyone?

Why not Texas? DFW needs a FGC.

watching two dice fight each other once someone gets a hit...

I'm laughing so hard

If Dawn gets better Internet can we get @Dawn111 vs @MegamanDS sorry I'm on Tapatalk, guessing names here. But I want to see who has the better Fukua.

Borrowed my headset for a few days. While I'll be around Thursday evening, I won't have it back by then and streaming without commentary would be pretty lousy.

I'm laughing so hard

If Dawn gets better Internet can we get @Dawn111 vs @MegamanDS sorry I'm on Tapatalk, guessing names here. But I want to see who has the better Fukua.
did you mean domo?

I'm about to be back in DFW! And @gllt, this is the last week I'm in SC, so if we're ever going to do this it needs to be this week!

Reactions: mcpeanuts and gllt
Never heard of it. =(

It's kind of like prison, except instead of watching your back in the shower, you have to guard your sodas.

There is no yard, just tekken, third strike, and marvel as far as the eye can see. If you lose a tournament, you cannot leave until the next tournament.

That would be like watching two dice fight eachother once someone gets a hit...
Basically I'm fucking hype lets do it.

20 on d20

icosahedrons all fucking DAY son

Last edited:
I kinda want to take a break from being on these for a bit. I feel like people are getting tired of seeing me and also I'm not satisfied with my play.

Suggestions.

Noah/WingZero
I would be so down, but I'm not gonna be around this week. Sorry to disappoint.

It's kind of like prison, except instead of watching your back in the shower, you have to guard your sodas.

There is no yard, just tekken, third strike, and marvel as far as the eye can see. If you lose a tournament, you cannot leave until the next tournament.

I'm surprise there's no MK.

The recording didn't have sound for some reason so I had to upload the stream archive

Cant play this week of WyL due to a show I gotta put on but Ill be free next week.
I'm down to play @Skarmand or anybody really.

So, who's streaming this week? Is it MMDS or me or someone else?

Where do these VODs show up? I always have a hard time finding them. If some administrator could go to twitch.tv/whoyalllike ->settings-> Channel & Videos and check "Automatically archive my broadcasts", it would really help out.

Status
Not open for further replies.