• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

WHO YALL LIKE!? (THUR/10PM EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Remikz has the PC version of the game.

someone said i should play drewski. Not sure how good or who he is to be honest.

I can take off tonight if @Krye really wants to fight me while he still can. I need to know ASAP. I feel like I'll choke from being nervous but damn it's hard to miss an opportunity like this! I'll need confirmations on when it is and what I should be doing.

Otherwise, when's Whom Do EU'all Prefer, Now?

Reactions: Uzumakihero
someone said i should play drewski. Not sure how good or who he is to be honest.
I go about even with Drewski if that gives you any indication. (You know who I am, right? :x)

Reactions: gllt
I can say I will probly get bopped because I've fought like 2 fukuas, but regardless I work a late shift tonight anyway. :x

I'll probably be home for the strawpoll match if you wanna put it on that. I dunno

So Drewski is tied for 4th as best skullgirls player?
*skullgirl player

Last edited:
So Drewski is tied for 4th as best skullgirls player?
Man if that's how it works there are prolly a LOT of people who are 4th or better

I don't think Remikz has the PC version of the game.
I do, but it's a toaster that runs the game at less than 30 fps, and it only gets worse when stuff like big band show up lol. I do have access to a pretty good computer, but it's usually being used by someone else at the time this happens.

What are the rules again? Char/assist switch only on loss?

OK, so far it looks like
@Flotilla vs @Mike_Z
and @gllt vs @Krye
with a possibility of @MegamanDS vs @drewski if work schedules line up.

I'd like to get a guaranteed 3rd match for tonight, since I always assume the worst about work schedules.

I'd also like have someone message me with the stream info

I'd like to request my match be first so I can have dinner at a reasonable time and not rush it.

I'd be just fine with that, myself. Gives me a chance to stream monster afterwards.

Reactions: gllt and Krye
Who can actually play tonight? If I don't hear back from anybody, I'm just picking random folks from stream chat, and you know how that'll end
I'm available tonight.

@alexpi Me and Krye are confirmed, right? If so, what time do I need to be ready, preferably in CST?

yeah, looking at what's confirmed now, the order will be
Flotilla vs Mike Z
gllt vs Krye (should be around 9:30/10 CST)
Keon vs Pikmario
and
Megaman "Top 300" DS vs "4th Best Player" Drewski

One extra set match, but we may not do the straw poll match unless something good comes up or if too many of you guys go down in quick manner.

So I'm never fighting @Mike_Z at this rate then?

Until EVO, that is...

Edit: It's worth noting that I thought that last year and still managed to somehow not fight Mike.

Hoping the MMDSenpai will finally notice you, Duck-kun?
Someone please copy pasta that fanfic.

MMDS is playing Fukua, if he doesn't he will be buying me lunch at Rebel Up which also means coming to Rebel Up.
His Painwheel is jank. :^)

You ready for this?

5/13/14

HlYUrl5.png

You ready for this?

5/13/14

HlYUrl5.png
You weren't there when he asked me what throw invincibility was?

Someone give Duckator his rematch. Shit's gotta sting.

When's
Uzumakihero's Overheating Comp vs Uzu's now good Mex internet?

Someone please copy pasta that fanfic.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s01l5oDMCCR6
The final score was 7-2. Duckator slowly walked away from the stage, his head hanging in shame. "H-how could I lose to the DSP of the Skullgirls community?" he muttered to himself as he walked to the audience and sat in the first free seat he could find. He stared forlornly at the floor, wiping away his tears on the sleeves of his perfectly pressed plaid shirt. He then felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked behind and saw MegamanDS standing there, smiling.

“Hey, Duckie-chan,” he greeted.

Duckator felt his heart skip a beat, and he quickly looked away, hiding his blush. “Oh, h-here to gloat about winning?” he stammered.

MegamanDS' smile fell. “I would never do that,” he replied. “I only have the utmost respect for you, and everyone in this community.”

“Liar!” Duckator shot back, “I bet Wing-kouhai set you up for this!”

MegamanDS knelt to Duck's level. “I don't know who told you that, but I'm here because I wanted to make sure you were feeling okay. And you shouldn't feel so down, you're still the best player in Skullgirls to me.”

Duck slowly looked into MegamanDS' eyes. “Do you mean that, Megaman-kun?” he asked earnestly.

“Of course, Duckie-chan!” MegamanDS replied. “You're the number one player, as rated by SRK. No one could possibly argue with that!”

Duckator began smiling. “Thanks, Megaman-kun. I r-r-really respect you too!”

MegamanDS chuckled and rubbed the back of his head. “Thanks, Duckie-chan,” he replied sincerely. He then snapped his fingers. “Hey, you know what? Why don't we go make the East Coast free again?”

Duckator gasped in joy. “You mean that?”

MegamanDS nodded his head. “Anything for my favorite Skullgirls player. Now come on, the East Coast isn't going to make itself free, now will they?”

Duckator skipped out of the room with MegamanDS that night, hoping deep down, that his true love would finally notice him one day.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s01l5oDMCCR6
The final score was 7-2. Duckator slowly walked away from the stage, his head hanging in shame. "H-how could I lose to the DSP of the Skullgirls community?" he muttered to himself as he walked to the audience and sat in the first free seat he could find. He stared forlornly at the floor, wiping away his tears on the sleeves of his perfectly pressed plaid shirt. He then felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked behind and saw MegamanDS standing there, smiling.

“Hey, Duckie-chan,” he greeted.

Duckator felt his heart skip a beat, and he quickly looked away, hiding his blush. “Oh, h-here to gloat about winning?” he stammered.

MegamanDS' smile fell. “I would never do that,” he replied. “I only have the utmost respect for you, and everyone in this community.”

“Liar!” Duckator shot back, “I bet Wing-kouhai set you up for this!”

MegamanDS knelt to Duck's level. “I don't know who told you that, but I'm here because I wanted to make sure you were feeling okay. And you shouldn't feel so down, you're still the best player in Skullgirls to me.”

Duck slowly looked into MegamanDS' eyes. “Do you mean that, Megaman-kun?” he asked earnestly.

“Of course, Duckie-chan!” MegamanDS replied. “You're the number one player, as rated by SRK. No one could possibly argue with that!”

Duckator began smiling. “Thanks, Megaman-kun. I r-r-really respect you too!”

MegamanDS chuckled and rubbed the back of his head. “Thanks, Duckie-chan,” he replied sincerely. He then snapped his fingers. “Hey, you know what? Why don't we go make the East Coast free again?”

Duckator gasped in joy. “You mean that?”

MegamanDS nodded his head. “Anything for my favorite Skullgirls player. Now come on, the East Coast isn't going to make itself free, now will they?”

Duckator skipped out of the room with MegamanDS that night, hoping deep down, that his true love would finally notice him one day.
With the vocaroo and everything? Muro is top tier. I'll refer to you as Muro-sama for a while.

Edit: Muro-sama noticed my post.

I think I'll be playing.....

:PAR::B::F::HK:
:CER::B::F::MK::MP:
:SQG::D::HP:

If not Squigly,
:FUK::QCB::HK:
:DUB::DP::MK:
:VAL::D::MK:
:FOR::QCB::HP:
:PEA::QCF::LK: (Pea/Para/Bella swap)

I dunno yet!!! The first is most likely. I don't want to change later on in the set like during SNS (which didn't require me to lose to do so, of course.)
Oh boy. I'm nervous.

Yeah! I'm a wreck right now. Stream nerves, man.

Reactions: Uzumakihero
Status
Not open for further replies.