• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Eliza A Song of Blood and Beauty - Eliza Lore & Speculation

That stage might very well be Venus.
This might actually be the case; Notice how you can see giant teeth and some kind of organs in the right side of that pic's background, in a Fetus of God-esque fashion.

Last edited:
Oh yeah! We need all sorts of New Meridian urban stages. Train station would be rad...
But I think this should all be moved to a 'stage thread.'

Back to Eliza...
I see the whole 'Eliza vs Filia/Squig' thing happening, especially at the 'Sekhmet's Bloodbath' stage, but who'd she fight at Gehenna stage? I guess Double, but I wasn't expecting those two to have much of a rivalry. The big 'Double is the bad guy' fight already happens in Squigly's story. I mean it's a cool stage an all. Maybe it's like the Glass Canopy in that it isn't being released at this current time because of any story relevance, just because L0 had it ready and wanted the stage in.

Then again we shouldn't be speculating too much on something that we weren't supposed to even know in the first place!

The Squig/Filia fight would take place at the atrium when Eliza is about to claim the skullheart and Double's fight will most likely take place in Gehenna

Reactions: Denizen
My predictions aren't 100% true nor do they hold any weight, but given how the stage was introduced with a fight between Eliza and Cerebella... maybe after that argument between Eliza and Cerebella remember I don't know but what I do know is why won't Eliza just murder the Medici who knows her secret? people will blame it on the skullgirl anyways and that's free blood for her

COME ON SONY JUST SAY YES TO THE PATCH SHIT

They gots to think about it
Maybe Eliza really is too spooky for PSN

Reactions: Jimbob
BLOOD FOR BLOOD WAIFU
BLOOD FOR BLOOD WAIFU
BLOOD FOR BLOOD WAIFU
BLOOD FOR BLOOD WAIFU

They gots to think about it
Maybe Eliza really is too spooky for PSN

they realised the new sh pt whatever, now saying she's so fat sony couldn't handle her is a better answer

Do not mistake us for a slumbering being...

tumblr_nbwthaRGqS1rip8ybo4_1280.jpg

...for soon we shall ignite this world with ardent praise of her everlasting glory.

tumblr_nbwthaRGqS1rip8ybo4_1280.jpg

...for soon we shall ignite this world with ardent praise of her everlasting glory.
WHOS GLORYYYY??!!

HERS. OUR ONE AND ONLY.

IMG

I'm disappointed in you, Balder. How could you forget to post this masterpiece as well?
tumblr_nbwthaRGqS1rip8ybo1_1280.jpg

I'm disappointed in you, Balder. How could you forget to post this masterpiece as well?
....because I already did so in page 5 (#190)? <:3

Reactions: agent13
Also that Kamila being 'proto-eliza' I really want fanart of her wearing that outfit.
Ojou-Sama's always been beautiful, no matter what incarnation *w*

....because I already did so in page 5 (#190)? <:3
Whoops. My bad. Well if anything, the recent version Alex posted looks more complete.

Does Marie have any specific lines for Eliza? When I faced her, her intro quote was "You are already dead." Not sure if this is a common quote for her or not.

Does Marie have any specific lines for Eliza? When I faced her, her intro quote was "You are already dead." Not sure if this is a common quote for her or not.
Marie was implemented before the idea of an Indiegogo campaign was even a possibility, let alone Eliza winning the character vote. Eliza was planned to be the villain in Skullgirls 2 and was several years away from being added at the earliest when they recorded those lines. Any of them that relate to Eliza are purely a coincidence.

2 weeks is a ballpark figure. It is not a guaranteed timetable. She could be announced tomorrow or another week from now.
I wish someone had told me that sooner ;~;

Did you guys know that Ultimax is in two weeks too
And Hyrule Warriors

Spoiler: They have already come out in the theoretical space of time that is "two weeks" but that space is separate from ours so no one has realized that they actually released and these products will be enjoyed in November

In short: When's Salty Parasoul

Last edited:
If only Leduc won the first vote
Then two weeks would also bring the thunder

Marie was implemented before the idea of an Indiegogo campaign was even a possibility, let alone Eliza winning the character vote. Eliza was planned to be the villain in Skullgirls 2 and was several years away from being added at the earliest when they recorded those lines. Any of them that relate to Eliza are purely a coincidence.
Ah, right. I forgot she wasn't part of the line-up Alex initially wanted after the game released.

Ah, right. I forgot she wasn't part of the line-up Alex initially wanted after the game released.
Side note though, she is apart of the "True Story" DLC pack co-starring Black Dahlia.

I honestly find it hilarious how a mafia hitwoman has more story potential then the literal skullgirl slayer.

Well, she techincally was a catalyst one of the events that cause the skullheart to florish (ie: squigly's death)

Well, she techincally was a catalyst one of the events that cause the skullheart to florish (ie: squigly's death)
yeah but I would of thought the skullgirl killer who's hundreds of years old would of left off more story, eh, maybe it's for the true story dlc that was supposed to be for skullgirls 2.