• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Blazblue

YES PLAYABLE LAMBDA MORI TAKE MY MONEY

I sure wasn't expecting Lambda to come back, though I saw Celica from miles away (not to say that she's not a welcome addition though).

Been thinking about getting this game. I skipped out on Extend since I didn't want to get another Blazblue for pretty much one character addition. CP though is looking nice though i'm torn whether to get it on Vita or PS3. :V

I was very surprised by amount of Ragnas on EVO. Did they really nerf him that much?

Wanna see, how Lambda will be different from Nu in actual game.

Last edited:
First images of Lambda and Celica have popped up
They're pretty low quality though

GCfn6SX.jpg

Hy2PLTT.jpg

Lambda confirmed tsundere?

Okay so Minerva looks to be quite different to Ignis and Nirvana or maybe it's jut that fact that is lacks the lower dress part that makes it look quite different, also those are both hilarious intro and ending poses if they are character specific.

Celica is Elizabeth, im calling it now.
Funnily enough if I remember celica was accidentally released a lot earlier for a couple hours then removed apparently

This also just confirms it, it doesn't matter if you're erased from existence or a part of Ragna now, NO ONE STAYS DEAD IN BLAZBLUE.
This at least alleviates my worries about the next game
Ain't no way Platinum the Trinity or Hazama isn't coming back

But then, that will give them an excuse to kill off everyone next game.

Didn't they basically collapse Lambda's playstyle into Nu? Sorta confused there, but I never played either much, so maybe I'm wrong.

Celica's looking pretty nice, though, pending on how they actually release her though. :/ Hoping Celica Edition won't be the next Relius Edition, lol.

(Though call me when they announce Mai with Drive-stealing Rogue ability).

I think one of the big surprises of Alter Memory was that it really promoted Lambda way more than I expected. And she got a lot of art in the Chronophantasma gallery.

It makes me think that Arc has some kind of plan to bring her back via some capacity.

Arc is now totally pushing Lambda for Summerslam!

LAMBDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Lambda-11_(Continuum_Shift,_Story_Mode_Illustration,_3).png

chibi_lambda_11_wallpaper_by_jingoart-d4jnvlk.png

2340.JPG

BlazBlue.600.1555430.jpg

i read that lambda's normals are mostly the same but her drive works different now

which matters a surprising amount since the murakumo girls use the drive button a whole freakin' lot

I hope they will be just separate dlc characters. I don't want another Extend-like update.

Cellica is going to be the elizabeth of BB

Thanks for the info. I really like BB, and enjoyed CSE, but still haven't got CP due to finances.
I hope to get it soon, but am curious to see what they'll do when all the DLC is released...

Oh good. Now we'll be able to play as 5 different versions of Noel.

I have said this before but I really hope it just added dlc and a patch as opposed to having to buy the game again for two more characters, stages and balance changes.

Her deciding not to wear pants, maybe?