• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA [Dec 13, 2014] Rebel Up (Walnut, California)

Hey man, most of those references are right over my head. I know 'em because of SG's reference, not the other way around. The REST of the team is anime nerds.
I played the Gundam game on SNES, and all I got out of that is the one bot with the harpoon was super broken.

I'll grind out a couple matches. Just so I will tone down the dolphins a bit.
Yo man I will play GG with you ANY TIME.
Well, anytime at an event anyway.
This seems like a much cheaper alternative to 3S. Definitely down for this!

Also, remember, we are at Super this week folks! Be there, be square, etc. etc.

OFFER STILL STANDS, a large boba to anyone who beats WingZero.
And if Wing wins the tournament, he gets the boba I guess.

I will be bringing a purple-cross build so people can see it, but yeah tournament is on the REAL GAME.

I'm not in charge, but from my understanding that means no Fukua. Personally I don't care if people want to play on that build.

Okay everyone! We got another event this Saturday 5/17!
Same format as before!

@Weatherbee & @Wifininja will you be able to bring your consoles again if we need it? Last Rebel Up it was much appreciated! Can't thank you enough!

Whose console didn't have the colors? I was really surprised at that, since they were free for a few weeks. :^)

1 2 3 Not mine! lol

Yeah, while not entirely necessary, all SG players should take advantage of all the free stuff you can get (which can be applied to life in general too I suppose lol).

Yeah... I wasn't able to play half my tournament matches with my Kyoko color >:(

No wonder you lost. :P

Yeah... the power of anime palettes gives me +5 to skill

Colors? Pfftt if you ain't down with default tough titty. :D

It's what I have to use just when there's no DLC colors :(

Okay everyone! We got another event this Saturday 5/17!
Same format as before!

@Weatherbee & @Wifininja will you be able to bring your consoles again if we need it? Last Rebel Up it was much appreciated! Can't thank you enough!
Ye I'll bring my stuff again. Updating as we speak!

Whose console didn't have the colors? I was really surprised at that, since they were free for a few weeks. :^)
I... must have missed that o.O. I have no memory of this!

So are people going to this 'cause I heard the worst and I'd rather not go and be the only guy playing sg in his lonesome.

(Unless the community brings the consoles then I just sit alone.)

By "the worst" I assume you mean "Stuff is coming" because nobody really likes that guy. :^)

I'm going...so if nobody else shows up I can just abandon all my development efforts and not have to work 90 hour weeks for no pay anymore since people won't support the game anyway.
After that awesome UFGT, if we lose numbers I'll be so sad.

Get yer butts out there so I can stomp all of you except for Wing. Mike you are included in that "all of you" bit.

i would of gone but i dont have a ride. but ill be at salty for sure next week.

6/28!

The Last Rebel Up before Evo people!
Hope y'all can come out to get some valuable match up experience and practice!

Let's go!

Ya gotta be more specific about where you live. It's usually more helpful to say "I live in Encino, anyone willing to give me a ride?"

Rebel Up is on break while Super Arcade is undergoing renovations from their successful Kickstarter campaign!

Since the hunger for a thing on Saturday is still palpable, we'll be having a thing at UGC tomorrow! It's the off-season Rebel Up! Except not officially Rebel Up. We'll have a stream on twitch.tv/ugclive

Here's the address:
Ultimate Gaming Center - UGC
8551 Vesper Ave
Panorama City, CA 91402
[Google maps link]

We'll have a tourney for SG and GG, and do some casuals for unib, I'm sure. (HINT: BRING YOUR COPY)

SG tourney will be on beta cuz we want feedback! Someone please tell @MegamanDS to come too! Though I guess I just did...

$5 venue fee. $5 for every tourney you wanna enter. Pretty sure the $5 venue fee covers all day.

Rebel Up is on break while Super Arcade is undergoing renovations from their successful Kickstarter campaign!

Since the hunger for a thing on Saturday is still palpable, we'll be having a thing at UGC tomorrow! It's the off-season Rebel Up! Except not officially Rebel Up. We'll have a stream on twitch.tv/ugclive

Here's the address:
Ultimate Gaming Center - UGC
8551 Vesper Ave
Panorama City, CA 91402
[Google maps link]

We'll have a tourney for SG and GG, and do some casuals for unib, I'm sure. (HINT: BRING YOUR COPY)

SG tourney will be on beta cuz we want feedback! Someone please tell @MegamanDS to come too! Though I guess I just did...

$5 venue fee. $5 for every tourney you wanna enter. Pretty sure the $5 venue fee covers all day.

Same thing happening again tomorrow! Again, this is just for while Rebel Up is on hiatus.

Back