• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

STEAMY GOODNESS: talk about games on steam

down to three more cards for that darn snow globe.
I'm just waiting for them to make MK10.
IJ2 will be out first. I'm pretty sure it made a giant heap of cash for WB.

I seriously hope not.
They left MK 9 on a Cliffhanger ending.
But then again so did IJ
No matter what happens someone's gonna be left waiting for a sequel for 2 years.

Looks like Remember Me is one of the games up for vote now. If it wins and is on sale for $12, is it worth it?

I heard the gameplay was kinda mediocre and that the story had some flaws. Supposed to be interesting though, might be worth picking up.

I seriously hope not.
They left MK 9 on a Cliffhanger ending.
But then again so did IJ
No matter what happens someone's gonna be left waiting for a sequel for 2 years.
How was it a cliffhanger? Most of the characters got obliterated by Ms. OP (Sindel)

Cliffhanger because Shinnok and Quan Chi are ready to skullfuck Earth Realm with a quarter of it's heroes dead.
Is that a pun? And, oh yea, I forgot about that part.

Reactions: Jutsei
While it could have a continuation, the story seemed complete enough as is. Everyone dies, and those who don't are pretty screwed anyway. Credits roll.

Right now I have $2.52 left on my wallet. I'm itching to get Fallout Vegas but I haven't finished Fallout 3 yet... I bought Garry's Mod so I will mess around it later.

Right now I'm playing Team Fortress 2 and Skullgirls, but I was thinking of buying Left 4 Dead 2 whenever I get a chance.

I decided to buy Torchlight II before the sale on it ended. It has been pretty fun so far. I haven't played a traditional RPG of this kind in a while, and it has been a nice way to revisit the genre.

Do anyone know if Nihilumbra is any good? It's only $2.99 as the Community Choice, and it looks interesting.

Man Injustice gets the daily deal, I wish KOF won the community choice

So MK9 didn't even start up when I tried to run it. Fixed it, but my laptop is shit tier and it lags. Still looking into it.

Nabbed Nihilumbra because why not?
I think I'll pass on Spelunky for now, because I'm planning to get La Mulana before the steam sale ends.
I need just one Indiana Jones game bustin' my balls.

And I'll pass on Risk of Rain until the Spring sale.
Got enough Multiplayer stuff on my hands for now.

Nabbed Nihilumbra because why not?
I think I'll pass on Spelunky for now, because I'm planning to get La Mulana before the steam sale ends.
I need just one Indiana Jones game bustin' my balls.

And I'll pass on Risk of Rain until the Spring sale.
Got enough Multiplayer stuff on my hands for now.
Exact opposite for me. I can never have enough multiolayer games.

Goddamnit. I was halfway through checkout for buying Nihilumbra when the sale ended.

Goddamnit. I was halfway through checkout for buying Nihilumbra when the sale ended.

my brother is loving anno 2070.

the goddamn game lost the community's choice... don't know if there's a chance to get a good discount on this game for the 3rd time

so guys, selling trading cards has become a job now, im making bank

so guys, selling trading cards has become a job now, im making bank
how does selling stuff work exactly?

i haven't tried doing it yet

doesn't everything go back on sale on the last day? i hope so.

i missed out on Ys.

i missed out on Ys.
basically when you get trading cards you go to the community market and sell them,it is so worth it

i missed out on Ys.
You need to go to your inventory, your Steam inventory. When there, click on the card you want to sell, and get a price, and sell. Of course, watch how you price it. If you throw a card in for $10.00, you'll never get it sold.

You need to go to your inventory, your Steam inventory. When there, click on the card you want to sell, and get a price, and sell. Of course, watch how you price it. If you throw a card in for $10.00, you'll never get it sold.
You also don't wanna undercut people. Try to put it in a medium-ish place.

People will never buy if you charge too much, especially considering it gets filed at the back of a huge list.

For the first time ever I bought some games on Steam, so I guess I should finally join this conversation.

Bastion was the first game I bought. I bought it last Thanksgiving during the Autumn sale but I only started playing it recently. I initially bought it because Alex Ahad has friends who worked on Bastion, they actually have cameos in the Streets of New Meridian Stage. It's a lot of fun and it has a good simple leveling system, I highly recommend it.
It also has the best Narrator I've ever heard in a video game, with a voice that puts Morgan Freeman to shame.

Just today I bought Dust: An Elysian Tail. If you want a good slash em' up with beautiful aesthetics and you don't mind anthropomorphic animal culture then this game is for you. You may have guessed by now, I have a soft spot for artsy games.

I picked up Left 4 Dead 2 while it was free last weekend. I had so much fun with this on my Xbox 360 in high school, I'm glad I can finally play on my computer. Now if only I could get my PS3 controller to work with it...

Reactions: Jutsei
How good is PC Beyond Good & Evil?

How good is PC Beyond Good & Evil?
If it's anything like the console version, great. I'm just holding out to see if it gets any cheaper.

If I happen to have a spare steam key (legit) for a game that cannot be purchased anywhere any more, how much would it be worth?

Guys, GTA Complete pack for $12.49. I've never played a GTA game, so I was waiting for a GTAIV sale, but this got discounted by the same percent. Worth it? It's 4 games and the DLC for IV for $12.49, and GTAIV without the DLC is $5.00.

Right now I'm playing Team Fortress 2 and Skullgirls, but I was thinking of buying Left 4 Dead 2 whenever I get a chance.

You realize it was free on Christmas Day? Missed opportunity man.

If I happen to have a spare steam key (legit) for a game that cannot be purchased anywhere any more, how much would it be worth?
nothing because it is against the rules to trade steam keys, maybe if you know the guy on the other hand personally

nothing because it is against the rules to trade steam keys, maybe if you know the guy on the other hand personally

Like anyone follows this rule.

Pfft. Rules are chumps, dood. Gotta do what you want when you want, bbyqurl.

NiGHTS into Dreams. The fuck am I playing?