• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

Just because you try hard doesn't mean you'll make it into the battle

tears-delicious-meme-lick-anime.gif

Sakurai<------------------------------------------------>Waluigi Fans

Martinet also wants a Sunshine sequel

Which honestly I would not be opposed to in the slightest. I'd love another Mario title with the world not being random hills and blocks, but a living, breathing place where every nook and cranny hosts something that serves a societal purpose. Those aren't just random houses you're running on top of, people live there, and there's evidence of that. That's what I loved about Mario Sunshine: It was more 'real' than any other game Nintendo had made.

just fix the physics and make sure that half of the game isnt' blue coins or pointless and i'm down

Dedenne. Good choice of Gen 6 Pokeball summon.

tears-delicious-meme-lick-anime.gif

Sakurai<------------------------------------------------>Waluigi Fans

DAMNIT! Why'd you have to use HIM as your GIF to make a point? Haven't us SAO fans suffered enough?

I don't think a lot of people get that Dedenne is a mascot Pokemon of the X and Y anime similar to Axew. I hear a lot of complaints but man he's like a marketing tool from heaven. Like Pikachu but smaller cuter and more modern.

and also objectively terrible

Terrible, yes. Useless, not at all.
Unown has legit no purpose in the games other than to be collected. They are absolute shit in battle.

And yet, they're in Melee.

Does it goddamned matter what Pokemon it is?
Dedenne isn't even that bad.
Fucker's cute.
And that attack looks great

@DukeMagus Yeah, because it's clearly a Raichu clone, and everyone knows that Game Freak forgot that Raichu exists. :p

Seriously, Raichu gets the shaft way too much for the Pokemon that evolves from Pikachu. I honestly think that they didn't do Mega Raichu, subsequently denying a Megalution to THE MASCOT LINE because they realized that Raichu being there meant they couldn't do a Mega Pikachu and they went "Screw it" and ignored them.

Last edited:
Agumon is clearly the best Pocket Man! It is a Wind-type Velociraptor that Professor Oats gave to Brock in the Black and Orange Region. It even has the move Gnaw, which is activated when you flip-summon it from the graveyard.

But I bet you "jocks" wouldn't know about that sort of thing.

daily.jpg

Today's screenshot shows the "Sorceress Sisters" Kotake and Koume. I hope they form into Twinrova.

They are bosses in Ocarina of Time, ironically in that area. They are both Gerudo Witches. The one with red is in control of fire, and the one with blue is in control of ice. If I'm right, there was a picture with the stage burning a LONG while back.

Sakurai1.jpg

But I'm wondering, are they just a regular stage hazard, or do they fall into the mystery purpose category of the Yellow Devil and the Dark Lord that we've seen.

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

I WANTED TWINROVA TO BE PLAYABLE

FUCK

WELL I'M CANCELING MY PREORDERS AND BOOKING THERAPY INSTEAD CAUSE I'M SO MAD I COULD KILL A MAN

DAMN YOU SAKURAI
DAMN YOUUUUUUUUUUUU

Back