• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA [Dec 11, 2015] NEC 16 - Main Game & $1,000 Pot Bonus (King of Prussia, PA)

Well shit, I didn't know so many people had PS4s/equipment. Anybody wanna take one of my loan payments this month or should I just win Maxout and get my own stick? I can't hog casual set ups like this. >_>

Well shit, I didn't know so many people had PS4s/equipment. Anybody wanna take one of my loan payments this month or should I just win Maxout and get my own stick? I can't hog casual set ups like this. >_>

dog just borrow a PS3/PS4 stick or another Qanba from someone in KC SRK before you go. It's what I did for NEC when my Qanba* was on the fritz before I bought my TE2

you should just also not use Qanbas[/spoilers]

I vote PS4 as well. PS4 is just the better version and we need to ween ourselves off the PS3. It was bound to happen eventually, so we gotta start some time.

Word i'll message Big E about PS4 is clearly what errybody wants.

PS4 is tournament standard now. We knew this was coming since Evo 2014.

Ahh, crapbaskets... apologies, gentlemen & ladies. Been outta the loop for a second. What can I say, life happens. Besides the SIG drive & pot bonus, is there anything else I could/should be doing to help things along between now & December? Between the missing the last Slam Jam & the relatively slow period for KPB, I feel as though I'm adrift... like I -need- to be doing something for SGNation right now.

hmmm... other than bringing your handsome face/voice? I think we're pretty much good, some people are planning out rooms so if you want to help out there or something that would be cool. Other than that you have done so much for the SGNation all ready that I feel like we should be doing something for you.

Reactions: IAmAphroDynamek
I have one question: If SIG's drive gets funded later but registration's already hit its cap by that time, what happens?

I have one question: If SIG's drive gets funded later but registration's already hit its cap by that time, what happens?
I imagine that the money would then be used to send SIG to the next event that we really focus on (e.g. Combo Breaker 2016).

b972f49572a349ab76c5e47cb9570d72.png

Not a specific number but

OH HOH~! WE JUST NEED 21 MORE PEOPLE. QUICK SOME ONE DRAG ALL THEIR FRIENDS OVER. Even if they don't play SG.

Who's bringing the setups by the way?
I'm gonna wanna play some casuals outside of the arcade room this time around.

Currently at 62 entrants! Aside from pushing to hit the goal, we're also reaching the point where if you are planning to go and haven't signed up before too much longer, there's a very real possibility you could actually miss out.

Currently at 62 entrants! Aside from pushing to hit the goal, we're also reaching the point where if you are planning to go and haven't signed up before too much longer, there's a very real possibility you could actually miss out.

I hope I'm not the only one who thinks that it's actually kinda cool that we've reached this point... if so, I'll shut up.

Reactions: ElkyDori
Nah man I'm happy too. We're Skull Girls, we don't know the word "Limits" If we find a wall we'll bust right thru and keep on going. And to anyone who thinks we're nothing, that our game is dumb, WE'LL TELL 'EM JUST WHO THE HELL WE ARE!

obvious Gurren Lagann speach yadda yadda yadda

Last edited:
Still Currently looking for others to room with or people with room for another. Of coarse Ill pool my share for the price of the room.
Trying to save some green.

Hey I registered for this and booked my plane tickets because I'm very bad with money. Who wants to pick me up from the airport/cram 12 people in a van so I don't have to eat a $200 cab fee by myself?

Hey I registered for this and booked my plane tickets because I'm very bad with money. Who wants to pick me up from the airport/cram 12 people in a van so I don't have to eat a $200 cab fee by myself?
I thought the airport had a shuttle to the venue

welp either find a 360 ps4 converter so I can play on ps4, or switch to ps4 pad. T_T

dunno if anyone mentioned this cuz I'm not really reading the thread but 360 -> ps3 converters work on the PS4 thanks to the thing that lets people use their ps3 sticks in SG.

Reactions: GrunkleBarlowe
Just booked my plane tickets finally for NEC. This flights gonna be quite longer XP

dunno if anyone mentioned this cuz I'm not really reading the thread but 360 -> ps3 converters work on the PS4 thanks to the thing that lets people use their ps3 sticks in SG.

Really? I tried it on my ps4, and it didnt work. I try again and hopefully it does.

Also forgot to mention that I have a ChronusMax adapter. I test it out this weekend but correct me if I am wrong but isnt Chronusmax adapter banned from Big E tournies? and if so, would be a good alternative to buy?

Reactions: clawmaster
older cronusmax converters are banned at every major because they allegedly cause dropped inputs for the other player and sometimes short out usb ports

if you have one of the new cronusmax PLUS converters I don't think there's a ruling yet, but based on the reputation of the older generation it will probably be banned just to be on the safe side

Man Eric is regretting putting on that cap on us now. lets see if we can get a few more people to go if it's possible

Haven't pre-reg'd yet, a little unsure atm and I'm broke af but I got a job now and I'm getting outta poverty, and I might be a little out the game but I can shape up in 2 months, so

omw

Also if anyone needs a roomie, I'm available yo (unless I end up going with and rooming KC crew, which I dunno if that'll be happening)

If we cap before Nov I can see if we can up the limit.

Can't make any promises though, the longer it takes the slimmer the chances are.

Reactions: Zephyrel
Well let's hope holdin' out on a hope and a dream with a little luck can take me there. It's taken me this far through chance. Soon as my folks get their pay here in 2 days or so, see if I can dip 51 bones, since I got 2 weeks more to wait for my pay, unfortunately. And if it's too late then it wasn't meant to be and I'll just have to see y'all at Combo Breaker. Big thanks yo.

Reactions: keninblack