• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Personal Drawing skullgirls is a metaphor

lol this vocaroo
finger-purse.jpg

all I could think of

omg chicken kick her ass!
I mean uh stay uh positive and uh.. yeah that do that

Reactions: chickenwithtie
@chickenwithtie help me with this vocaroo transcript
So, yeah, I’m at my second day of the ____ class ___, and this is all just torture. Continuous torture. It’s not just the fact that we have to draw for seven hours straight, I mean, uagh… whatever, but we also have to stay with the external professor, who are not from our school, who don’t know shit about what we do, and try to teach us a lesson, which is very, very hateful to listen at, like ___ ___ ____ our internal professors, who are not from art classes, who know that they don’t know shit, so they stay… quiet, they stay the fuck quiet, yeah, but these external professors, don’t know how it works, but try to teach it, anyway. Like it’s not just bad organization… *laugh*… that’s not a novelty in this country, like honestly, but, well, this bitch, this bitch who teaches English like not literature English classes like or a Spanish class, let’s say, ___ language class in Italy, English professor, woman professor, come to us, us, and complains because we complain from not having enough search images for our work, so she complains saying come to us saying “But real artists should be able to make things from nothing.”

NOTHING. WHAT THE FUCK, BITCH, WHAT ARE YOU TALKING THE FUCK ABOUT?
I promise this will result in something ;) <3

My favorite part of that rant is still "hhhhhhhonestly."

___ language class in Italy
I bet on 'foreign'.

second day of the ____ class ___
Drawing class section?

___ language class in Italy
Define language class? The fine?

enough search images
Source images?

Last edited:
Double post hype.

You know, that image makes me wonder why she would need her umbrella. That hat would definitely do it's job of making sure not one ray of sun or drop of rain touched her skin.

Reactions: Broseidon Rex
Maybe it serves as a weapon... as in its a Living Weapon?

I think we don't have any more space for big aggressive hats in this game.
So yeah, she needs her umbrella.

GET READY FOR A SHOWSTOPPER

Reactions: chickenwithtie
Kai if you're going to remix me I swear to God

So, yeah, I’m at my second day of the drawing class exam, and this is all just torture. Continuous torture. It’s not just the fact that we have to draw for seven hours straight, I mean, uagh… whatever, but we also have to stay with the external professor, who are not from our school, who don’t know shit about what we do, and try to teach us a lesson, which is very, very hateful to listen at, like our own internal professors, who are not from art classes, who know that they don’t know shit, so they stay… quiet, they stay the fuck quiet, yeah, but these external professors, don’t know how it works, but try to teach it, anyway. Like it’s not just bad organization… *laugh*… that’s not a novelty in this country, like honestly, but, well, this bitch, this bitch who teaches English like not literature English classes like or a Spanish class, let’s say, foreign language class in Italy, English professor, woman professor, come to us, us, and complains because we complain from not having enough search images for our work, so she complains saying come to us saying “But real artists should be able to make things from nothing.”

NOTHING. WHAT THE FUCK, BITCH, WHAT ARE YOU TALKING THE FUCK ABOUT?

I just put the missing words, I didn't really correct this because I can't stand listening to this vocaroo lmao

The last line is priceless though :PUN:

So @DDB is confirmed to be a stick person?

DDB looks like Milo from the oblongs but with an eyepatch.

Oh god, I cant breath from laughing.

I'm just gonna... make that my avatar real quick.

Updated broom pic incoming.

I am ready for your weak-ass broom. Better upgrade to a freakin' vacuum or something.

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
I'm glad Chicken draw you like a gremlin.

Haha oh come on when I have no idea what a person looks like I draw hem like grey stick figures
I do know what Jean and Zen look like tho and I can confirm they're handsome

Reactions: Ktulu and Denizen