• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Personal Drawing skullgirls is a metaphor

Pics of DDB when?

OQqd9C6.png

This place sure is active.

yeah okay thanks. you nerds will see my face soon enough. I no longer look like a nut job with a crazy chinstrap beard. now only respectable sideburns and a small soul patch.

Yes I want to see all your handsome faces.

respectable sideburns

Dude I had the sickest lambchops in high school. I almost want to grow them back.

Yeah, Ktulu. Stop trying to make out with me. I know my gremlin body is tempting but yeesh.

I've fucked corpses prettier than you.

now all that is needed is chicken drawing dolfinh and i riding dolphins together, then it'll go full circle...

Wait how is this as important as making fun of stick figure DDB again?

This important revelation and avatar change comes with a slight kink in the balance...we have to update the broom pictures D:

nah nah, excellant work as usual :D

Reactions: chickenwithtie
Mike Z OKing headcanon about himself...this is getting so meta...

Sniff... that almost brought a tear to my eye Mike. This game is finally sailing out to sea where the launch party will never stop.

I don't think that's how kites work though

Silly, you don't find kites in a closet. Magic Brooms, however, make total sense. Can we make this a joke about Magic Brooms? :3

Back in Brazil we used to crush glass and glue it to the stings of our kites and try to cut down other people kites. When a kite was cut down every kid in the area made a mad dash towards it. People kept them as trophies.

oh yeah kite fighting. it's a really cool sport. I think i still have my dragon kite in my old room back at my parent's house.

Back in Brazil we used to crush glass and glue it to the stings of our kites and try to cut down other people kites. When a kite was cut down every kid in the area made a mad dash towards it. People kept them as trophies.

This was Mike's entire childhood wasn't it.

They do that in the US, too? Glad to hear it wasn't exclusive to the favelas.

Fitting, given the date lol.

Reactions: BeatNinja

Kite fighting is done the world over, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kabul, India, Japan and sometimes in USA at certain festivals. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fighter_kite#Kite_fighting

Man I guess the kids I grew up with here in the States were just a bunch of nerds because they never knew what I was talking about.

Reactions: Zephyrel
well they probably were confused because you were using kites and glass when you should have been using bald eagles and bald eagles.

Reactions: Mike_Z and Ktulu
Fucking Americans, man. Also, shoutouts to that article saying kite fighting is popular in a few countries, and the Brazilian slums. Didn't realize kite fighting outside of Brazil was done by people with money lol.

I mean i didn't do kite fighting in my childhood.... more like kite wrestling... and by that i mean we tried to tangle each other's kites up with the string and send em both down crashing.