• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Personal Drawing skullgirls is a metaphor

I mean i didn't do kite fighting in my childhood.... more like kite wrestling... and by that i mean we tried to tangle each other's kites up with the string and send em both down crashing.

That doesn't sound as good. Too much of a hassle to untangle them afterwards, no?

Lol that's amazing. I remember my cousin was super good at kite fighting and could catch the string of the kite he just cut down with his own and pull it in. Saved us the running and fighting that was usually done for downed kites.

This thread should be renamed
"Kite fighting is a metaphor",judging by these last couple posts.

Keepin the "comic strip for every DLC" tradition
Kc8NLeO.png

i2nedFG.png

nG9wWWl.png

7T8dT4v.png

Keepin the "comic strip for every DLC" tradition

All that I hear in my mind from Little Band is that skeleton with the horn. "booTOOP"

Godlike. DeezBeech/10

I don't know if chicken realises the wonder she just created
If someone animates that then I can die
If I wanted to animate on the original sound, I would start by asking an Italian to do a video reference for me because there would have so much interesting hand gestures to work on, but only Italians do know and master them.

If I wanted to animate on the original sound, I would start by asking an Italian to do a video reference for me because there would have so much interesting hand gestures to work on, but only Italians do know and master them.
Well I'm Italian but I don't really hand gesture like the stereotypical thing shown by people. Plus I meant Beo Kai's one but the original seems too like a good choice since it's the original.

Mainly I imagined chicken flipping shit around the angry parts and getting closer menacingly towards the mic during the last line, which in Beo's case would be to have him get closer to the camera and putting his hands on it a la RAW or this. Most parts I imagined the scenes with the professors being incompetent and the woman prof going "BIT RIIL IRTIST CIN MIK DRIWINGS FRIM NITHING".

Bitch

Well I'm Italian but I don't really hand gesture like the stereotypical thing shown by people. Plus I meant Beo Kai's one but the original seems too like a good choice since it's the original.
You know even if my Italian workmates don't do hand gestures all the time like they show in videos but they do have these subtle ones (that I guess you don't even notice because it's part of your culture and behavior) that only Italians do and for animating that I would definitely use a video reference with an Italian doing it because it would require practice to get the perfect move if I would record myself. Also there are so many gestures I could discover and would be interesting for acting choices.
Also, come on, a ranting character, that's the perfect moment to put some exaggeration on ^^

Kai's one would be funny as well, with a "are you f***ing with me?!" face lol

Last edited:
I am smiling from ear to ear from Kai's vocaroo and your vocaroo, Chickenwithtie. Combined with the picture, it's gold.

Yeah wrong choice to play it in front of my mom.

You could try Filia-ing the hole in your heart with more art, you nice fart!

Reactions: chickenwithtie
Oh ain't tha- WAIT THE SHIRT IS GREEN

SON OF A BITCH YOU'RE NO FILIA

Do more stuff like this if you can. I love it.

Reactions: Denizen
I think I speak for everyone when I say
"My word, this is the most decomposed Squigly I have ever encountered
More artistry in this style would be greatly appreciated"