• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Gaming General Discusison

Anyone else excited?
Very. Pre-ordered the limited edition back when it was announced and I've already played a good chunk of the Japanese version.

Is the Storybook edition any good?
I kinda wanna get it but some of the things are kinda. Eh.
Is the Art Print like a piece of paper or a scroll or what?
I'm starting to understand the market of Unboxing videos now

A crowd who remembers him as a politically incorrect character and not the unexistent competitor of Mickey Mouse.
I mean moreso the trend in recent years to update older anthropomorphic icons. And the current pattern for characters with stockier proportions is to slim them down drastically while retaining big heads and stuff like that. I think Alvin and Co also went through a recent revision like that.

Yep, apparently it's a pretty decent port (and the first uncensored one to make it to the west!), but has an issue with freezing in the Wadamoya stage :(

ZSas30v.jpg

Still kinda considering getting Nier (Or Drakengard 3)
Any word on how good those are?
I'm watching a let's play of regular Nier though....

I'll prob get 999 and the other two games later though, those also got my attnetion

get nier
play nier
do not watch nier
watching nier is for losers
watch drakengard 3 though (Dark Id has a lovely LP of it)
it's not as good as nier
play nier

get nier
play nier
do not watch nier
watching nier is for losers
watch drakengard 3 though (Dark Id has a lovely LP of it)
it's not as good as nier
play nier

Yeah, you should still be able to order it on ebay or amazon for a few bucks. It's not super expensive last time I checked.

Nier has Laura Bailey cursing like a sailor so it's okay in my book.

Laura Bailey is best waifu

Drakengard 3 is totally not good and that's half the point. Just watch it on YT for Mitsuru-senpai playing the violent mom.

Laura Bailey is best waifu
Anyway, I've replaying Borderlands 2 lately as Krieg and tried picking up Gaige again in UVHM and Jesus fuck the flaws of this game get even more evident when enemies are fucking bullet sponges, deal fuckrape damage and your characters sucks unless you invest in Anarchy (I play Gaige with a Shock build but Deathtrap sucks ass in UVHM). Hopefully I might enjoy this game again with Krieg in UVHM. Hopefully.

Nier is still $20 on amazon though
Drakengard 3 is too.

This is so weird I wanted to watch Nier and Play Drakengard 3 but it's the other way around?
I'll probably play both I mean.
If it plays bad that doesn't amtter to me
I liked Shadow the Hedgehog

Get Nier, it's way better to experience it yourself than to watch it, especially the third ending.

Drakengard 3 is baaaaaaad, tho.

Like sub-30 fps Musou bad.

Even the characters complain about how bad the game plays.

What if the gameplay being bad is intentional?
it's not
it's genuine incompetence

it's not like nier that tries to waste your real-life time with a single sidequest
it's actual bad and not good

Schierke is indeed a witch. Glad to see they're adapting far enough for Guts post-eclipse crew to be playable.

I mean, they got Black Swordsman right there on the article, so I would be surprised if they didn't have Guts' crew in there as well.

will this game also have Puck there to make sure we don't kill ourselves from the depression that is Berserk?

sweet. I probably wont get this since I dont want to get too deep into Berserk until it finishes or the worst case scenario happens.

let's just hope that it's more Hyrule Warriors and not Gundam Reborn.

.... interprets visually as though it has approached a similar outcome
aha! I broke ya, smartass!

but with my general gaming discussion, I finally tried out the Odin Sphere remake demo and lemme just tell ya
it's exactly what I wanted...

I got my Storybook Edition of Odin Sphere 2 weeks ago.

Being really busy with a summer math class has prevented me from playing it, though.

Back