• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Her Parasite is as Deadly as her Beauty - it's the Blood Goddess Eliza!!! Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now this is what I expect out of my waifu fighters!

*bewilderment* (at least I think it's a look of bewilderment)
You know, the sword in the stone story from Arthurian legend. He pulls the sword from it and becomes king.

But anyway, let us continue to rejoice knowing there is yet much more merriment to be had!
~THERE AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A ELIZA PARTY COZ A ELIZA PARTY DON'T STOP!~

WEHHH.
It's really great to be wrong some times.
LQdCxNS.png

IT HAS BEGUN

I'm gonna main Eliza sooo hard, I can't wait to play as her.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Idle combat stance, perhaps? Could definitely work as it.
I think they always start with the idle stance so they have a base for the rest of the animations.

Edit: Kinuko just posted this to her twitter as well.
eliza_idle_stand.gif

Last edited:
That's a very nice idle animation digging her leg skin/blood manipulation they did there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Broseidon Rex
Brb, hibernation.

I don't particularly like the way that she manages to not rotate her head from that perfect half-way cutoff of her face. It looks kind of unnatural.
On the other hand, I'm really glad that they made her breasts smaller than the image in the OP. Seriously, I'm really really happy about that. That was pretty much the only thing I disliked about her design.

I get you. Her calfs and head are facing straight left, while her thighs/hips/torso is facing us. It seems like an incredibly unnatural/impossible pose. It would be possible if legs/thighs/hips/calfs/head all face sideways while the torso faced towards us.

This is going to eat away at me.

Reactions: PaperBag_Sniper
I don't particularly like the way that she manages to not rotate her head from that perfect half-way cutoff of her face. It looks kind of unnatural.
On the other hand, I'm really glad that they made her breasts smaller than the image in the OP. Seriously, I'm really really happy about that. That was pretty much the only thing I disliked about her design.

Her breast design is incredibly inconsistent but we got official 'guesstimate' now.

Crossposted, but was bored and the B/W was tempting, so colored in a palette reference I hope she gets. Can probably be done much better, just curious if the reference is obvious or if I'm even older than I feel after looking up the source references.

23ts2df.png

Reactions: SpaceCadetKeon
I think they always start with the idle stance so they have a base for the rest of the animations.

Edit: Kinuko just posted this to her twitter as well.
eliza_idle_stand.gif
Wow and I thought Skullgirls defied the stereotype of high heel-wearing female fighters and now Eliza comes along.

I'm really hoping that Eliza turns out to be a solid Anchor/Solo character. The kind that won't need to rely on an Anti-Air assist. If that happens, then she might replace Fortune as Anchor in my team.

I hope the animators will give her a dark skin tone. She was dark in her IGG picture, but in some art her skin is white. There's nothing wrong with beautiful black women and Eliza doesn't need to be whitewashed unless it's for alternative color palettes.

What kind of "cosplay palettes" do you want, Eliza fans? I hope she will have a palette referencing Anna Williams from Tekken with the red dress.

Reactions: blufang
Wow and I thought Skullgirls defied the stereotype of high heel-wearing female fighters and now Eliza comes along.

I'm really hoping that Eliza turns out to be a solid Anchor/Solo character. The kind that won't need to rely on an Anti-Air assist. If that happens, then she might replace Fortune as Anchor in my team.

I hope the animators will give her a dark skin tone. She was dark in her IGG picture, but in some art her skin is white. There's nothing wrong with beautiful black women and Eliza doesn't need to be whitewashed unless it's for alternative color palettes.

What kind of "cosplay palettes" do you want, Eliza fans? I hope she will have a palette referencing Anna Williams from Tekken with the red dress.

To be fair, she's like, one of the three/four (if you count D-violet) characters that wear high heels, out of say...30 or so? It's still not as bad.
Besides, we don't even know if Eliza's gonna be running around, at least with her skin on. She might just strut everywhere.

Actually, I like that idea, save the heels from running and just stomp on people.

And with her skin tone? I'm sure it's gonna be dark, the art's just been SUPER inconsistent with her, even her figure doesn't look the same in every piece of art.

To be fair, she's like, one of the three/four (if you count D-violet) characters that wear high heels, out of say...30 or so? It's still not as bad.
Besides, we don't even know if Eliza's gonna be running around, at least with her skin on. She might just strut everywhere.

Actually, I like that idea, save the heels from running and just stomp on people.
I meant the playable characters, not the characters that lost the DLC votes.

I meant the playable characters, not the characters that lost the DLC votes.
One out of 9 not so bad?
Either way, most, if not ALL of those characters are gonna in the game anyways so I still count it.

Well, she likely had hundreds of years to get used to fighting in those.

Also +1 for being glad her breast size is more in line with what was presented in her 3rd char vote concept rather than the inflated won-the-vote version.
It's very ancient Egypt, though.

Reactions: evilben
I'm actually glad they didn't go to crazy with her boobs(wow never thought I'd say that) because we already have Valentine for that. Also I hope one of her palettes are....
ino-acc.jpg

You should do an Annie color.

Reactions: Dean[SG]
Thinking gameplay-wise, Eliza could be a good counter to Cerebella, especially on a team. All those grabs inflicting recoverable health ( Oh Hai, Ultimate Showstopper) would also splatter some good amounts of blood, allowing her to tag out, heal up and come onto the field with resources available. Of course, this depends on how they handle the blood mechanic (blood per hit, blood per damage, certain attacks dropping more than others based on other properties, etc)
And honestly, that Annie palette... isn't too bad.

The Annie palette should be in the game, if only to tempt and eventually break the haters, making them play a character they shook their fists at for so long. That being said, Annie palette for Beowulf.

Reactions: Vladislav_Paizis
You can't deny that Eliza looks sexy in Annie's color scheme.

Reactions: DDB
If Sekhmet Mode turns out to be a Super, would it be 1 bar or 2 bars? If it's 2 bars, then I might have to put her as anchor on a Team of 2 or 2nd on a Team of 3 like Painwheel to get that "Discount" on Super Meter.

What kind of "cosplay palettes" do you want, Eliza fans?
Mariah (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
Mathilda (Max Anarchy)
Astarte (Castlevania)
Menace (Queen's Blade)
Oichi (Sengoku Basara) with black miasma for blood

That is my list of terrorist demands. Get to it, Lab Zero. I got a satellite laser and a twitchy trigger finger.

If Sekhmet Mode turns out to be a Super, would it be 1 bar or 2 bars? If it's 2 bars, then I might have to put her as anchor on a Team of 2 or 2nd on a Team of 3 like Painwheel to get that "Discount" on Super Meter.

Yeah, that's my biggest question, can the honorable mike z tell us if this is gonna be a special or a super transformation

Eliza's palettes also need different blood colors. Seriously, who doesn't want to bleed Pink Lemonade, Oil, Nickolodeon Slime, Water, OJ and any other type of liquids I'm forgetting?

That palette looks fucking awesome, I seriously hope LabZero uses that palette because it looks cool. Damn I wish you could like a person's post more than once.

I like the Jedah palette the best. That should definitely be one of them. One should also be based on ABA. One based on what Elizabeth Taylor wore in Cleopatra.

Status
Not open for further replies.