• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Her Parasite is as Deadly as her Beauty - it's the Blood Goddess Eliza!!! Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't Know Don't Care Just want to see Mistress Eliza in action at Salty.

BlToQeyCYAAC2ww.png

Show her already you jerks... stop cock teasing us.

Aw dude, not cool... Ojou-sama would never soil her body (or is it just her blood?) with the likes of that. That's why she has Albus and Horace do THAT for her.
...I'd let her soil my body.

Guys I've been wondering, what does it taste like?

Well, it is really more of a concept than anything, you could almost consider it a language vessel, as it's only purpose is to communicate the idea of something larger and more specific but in less words. Therefore it could be said that it, and pronouns in general, are abstract nouns and replacement tools with no actual physical presence outside the concept of language and communication.
And since our five senses can only be used on nouns with actual physical presence in our own perception of reality, I would take a gander and say that it doesn't have a taste and cannot be tasted at all.

Does she even need to regulate her body temperature?
What even is Eliza's state of being, alive, undead, actually dead and having the remains of her body manipulated by Skehmet?

Does she even need to regulate her body temperature?
What even is Eliza's state of being, alive, undead, actually dead and having the remains of her body manipulated by Skehmet?

Considering Sekhmet gives her immortality, I would imagine she is alive as her body does not and has not decayed at all. She would not by any definition be considered dead. She's able to think and live normally and has all of her normal bodily functions and capacity for higher function. I think I would say she's alive but is in a form that is able to always return to it's original state. Sort of like memory foam in a way, just more gooey and squishy.

How are you all so sure that Eliza's power comes from Sekhmet? From what I've seen so far, Parasites don't give the Host powers, it's the parasites that have the power. What if Eliza's Vampirism, Immortality, and Shapeshifting doesn't come from Sekhmet at all, what if it comes from the Staff of Ra?

How come no one ever talks about her scythe? Please feel free to inform me of any information that I am unaware of.

Considering Sekhmet gives her immortality, I would imagine she is alive as her body does not and has not decayed at all. She would not by any definition be considered dead. She's able to think and live normally and has all of her normal bodily functions and capacity for higher function. I think I would say she's alive but is in a form that is able to always return to it's original state. Sort of like memory foam in a way, just more gooey and squishy.

In that case she most likely still sweats.

How are you all so sure that Eliza's power comes from Sekhmet? From what I've seen so far, Parasites don't give the Host powers, it's the parasites that have the power. What if Eliza's Vampirism, Immortality, and Shapeshifting doesn't come from Sekhmet at all, what if it comes from the Staff of Ra?

How come no one ever talks about her weapon? Please feel free to inform me of any information that I am unaware of.

I thought it was just a fancy mic stand for her to beat people over the head with.

"she uses her Parasite Sekhmet to feed off her blood drives and preserve her own beauty." quoted from the wikia.

And as far as I know that is accurate to say that those abilities come from Sekhmet. As for her pursuit of the Skullheart, I'm thinking that the Medici's are forcing Eliza to go after it after having heard about it and what it can do.

The Wikia isn't a reliable source but I recognize that from her Mystery DLC Description so I accept it as evidence.
That still doesn't excuse the fact that one one is taking into account the possibility that it's the Staff giving Eliza her shapeshifting abilities.

The Wikia isn't a reliable source but I recognize that from her Mystery DLC Description so I accept it as evidence.
That still doesn't excuse the fact that one one is taking into account the possibility that it's the Staff giving Eliza her shapeshifting abilities.

The mic stand had never been reported to give any kind of powers or be magical in any way. So I see and have no reason to think that is the case so far. Not to mention it's not really shapeshifting, it's her manipulating her blood into different shapes, not changing her appearance into other people. perhaps you could call it partial shapeshifting, but it's only ever been parts of her body that change shape and if it's her blood being shifted then that's part of Sekhmet's abilities.

Eliza anchors herself onto her Staff when she releases Sekhmet for battle, that is a huge magical ability. I did some research and it seems that Eliza's immortality and bloody state of being is in fact owed to her fusion with Sekhmet. However, you're wrong in saying that the Staff of Ra is just a mundane weapon, it does have magical properties and it warrants more attention than it's being given.

Also I don't think you understand what shapeshifting means. It means changing shape, I never said anything about copying the way people look.

Sekhmet is the skeleton. The shape-shifting abilities are a consequence of the outer body being liquid. And again, the transformations are connected to Sekhmet, either as a frame (most attacks) or foundation (ground tech).
In terms of conscience, they are one due to centuries of bonding and the depth of said bond.
Everything else, I just chalk it up to Rule of Glamor (Rule of Cool's for plebs).

I did have a previous theory that Eliza's a archlich and the Staff being the object where her soul is imbued but I recall Maji saying we were making things too complicated.
Nonetheless, the fact that the weapon also reacts when she's injured is interesting and makes one wonder if there's anything special about it. Of course, they could simply be making the animations more dynamic simply for the sake of lending more visual impact to them.
QP9h2wO.png
kl3jCVC.png

Also I don't think you understand what shapeshifting means, it means changing shape, I never said anything about copying the way people look.
To be fair, that is what people think when they hear the term. It's always associated with assuming the form of a entirely different person.

I dunno, @Mike_Z knows the answer!
Yes, I do. And you don't yet. Well, I only sorta do.
Mostly because she's still not implemented due to weeks of fuss over the Valentine color junk and the Fukua patch to get it out there.
We're not holding anything back, there's nothing to HOLD back yet.

@Balder I made a post clearing some things up right before as you responded to me, I'm not sure if you saw that yet.
To be fair, that is what people think when they hear the term. It's always associated with assuming the form of a entirely different person.
I have never heard it used that way before.

Mostly because she's still not implemented due to weeks of fuss over the Valentine color junk and the Fukua patch to get it out there.

Yeah, I'm sure all those issues gave the team a hell of a time trying to get it all taken care of in a timely manner.

Right you are mate. We know that there's a complete Eliza out there in the beta. (wishful thinking)

willy-wonka-wilder-300x300.jpg

I did have a previous theory that Eliza's a archlich and the Staff being the object where her soul is imbued but I recall Maji saying we were making things too complicated.
Nonetheless, the fact that the weapon also reacts when she's injured is interesting and makes one wonder if there's anything special about it. Of course, they could simply be making the animations more dynamic simply for the sake of lending more visual impact to them.
I think the simple answer is Rule of Glamour, but I also think that Eliza's staff could just be an extension of her body that is rendered inert and reacts to slips in her focus. (Like getting hit really hard) It depends on the nature of her shapeshifting I guess. Double seems to be able to replicate the inner workings of a car for her swagwagon, parasoul's gun, and Painwheel's pinwheel? It may not be too farfetched to believe that Eliza takes iron found in blood and created a staff and functioning microphone out of it.

her staff could be a living weapon, since parasites are have strong affinity with theonite or something

I have never heard it used that way before.
Maybe it's just me then.
I always associate the term with those capable of assuming the form (and sometimes voice, scent, etc) of entirely different people, like Double, Mystique, Melona, etc.

It may not be too farfetched to believe that Eliza takes iron found in blood and created a staff and functioning microphone out of it.
lRLG40B.jpg

As for Double, she's the amorphous envoy of the Trinity. She be playing with a deck very rigged in her favor.
But to keep humoring the analysis, I would debunk the extension theory because, and assuming the concept is to be maintained, as Denizen pointed out, Eliza anchors her body in the Staff. If the Staff were an extension of her body, she'd probably turn into a sarcophagus or something as compact.
The transformations are likely well limited to a certain range of extension, besides maybe using small amounts as projectiles (the ankh daggers in the splash art). I'd also wager the reserve Sekhmet carries is likely just enough for "keeping up appearances".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back