• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Her Parasite is as Deadly as her Beauty - it's the Blood Goddess Eliza!!! Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? No Anakaris?
It's a possibility but not one I'd personally favor. I just mentioned my five favorites from the 50+ fan made ones.
Mr Kim said he's personally against the excessive amount of reference palettes in the game and would prefer if most, if not all, were original. I can't say I disagree...just save 5 for the reference ones I like. :P
As I said before, I don't care if it's original or reference, for me what matters is whether I like the palette or not. A good example are your palettes of Peacock Big Band and Big Band Peacock. I don't like them because they are referencing the character, I like them because I genuinely think they look great with those colors.

No Yoshikage Kira?
Not Dio?
Not Cars?

Not Cars?
Considering where the final battle happens in Part 3 and Dio actually being a blood stealing vampire, I think he'd fit more.

Also IT'S DIO. Everyone loves (to hate) Dio.

13919132903_1d0b968055_z.jpg
Here's something for you guys that came with the Big Band news.
OH MY GLOB!!! Eliza's bathhouse looks amazing and that Eliza statue in the background looks naked.

Reactions: ruins72
Considering where the final battle happens in Part 3 and Dio actually being a blood stealing vampire, I think he'd fit more.

Also IT'S DIO. Everyone loves (to hate) Dio.
Sekhmet suspiciously looks a lot like Killer Queen, Kira's Stand. That's the reason I wanna see the Kira palette.

Cars comparisons started being thrown around when her air throw was shown.
LdcxtHy.gif

I was just being cheeky. Besides, a Cars palette wouldn't really be all that different from the default one.
And hey! I did a DIO palette before the board's second down time. Needs to be underlined. :3

EDIT: the blog article mentions something we haven't seen yet.
Eliza’s blood control powers lead to some really creative attacks, with blood hippos erupting from the ground to sanguine wings carrying her into the air.
Albus said:
That's just Horace who cut himself by accident.
Horace said:
I'm gonna cut YOU by accident!

Last edited:
That's Eliza's private property, though.
She's gonna get pissed if a bunch of random people from the street broke into her bathhouse and just started swimming in it.

unless its a bunch of famous celebrities (Annie, Beowolf, etc). Maybe she's having a pool party.

Reactions: Armageddon11
I WANT MY CRONA PALETTE FROM SOUL EATER

1. Crona uses blood to kill people....mhm
2. Crona has a close relationship to his other residing thingy
3. Crona can change forms due to his blood.
4. Haircut is STRIKINGLY similar.
5. Uses BLOOD DROPS on the ground as Weapons?????
6. Is being blackmailed/coerced into getting something he doesn't want to?

HMMMM ELIZA IS LIKE ALMOST JUST LIKE DAT BRO

okyS4qc.png

Crona-soul-eater-crona-21310258-1400-1050-1-.jpg

OHH! Also, something that spoke to my more literally side:

"Eliza’s concept is that she is a “mummy of flesh” – in place of a skeleton, she hosts a Parasite named Sekhmet, who can even leap out of her body and fight in her stead."

Ok...."leap?" Now I know they don't just toss out words just to do so, so I'm thinking or postulating that to change back and forth, sekhmet will LITERALLY leap out of Eliza...if this is fast/instant or whether it'll be an attack animation (almost like a tag-in) or if Eliza is "left on the floor" like a coat that must be picked up and "put on" when changing back? Idk...

But what I do know is for some reason that made me think & I could be super wrong...but idk. That's a very specific statement & I'm sure it's not just referring to one move/instance

Last edited:
I know its just the lighting but I feel Eliza looks much better with this skin tone:

13895964846_57e761ebb5_o.jpg

I mean compared to the other one, where it feels like a fake tan (compared to the more chocolaty one above):

Eliza Frame.jpg

What I like most about Eliza, is that she really stands out compared to everyone in the game. Idk what it is about her, but she just pops compared to everyone else.

What I like most about Eliza, is that she really stands out compared to everyone in the game. Idk what it is about her, but she just pops compared to everyone else.
Because she's shiny and actually stands up straight?

Reactions: No longer exist

...Is it because her skin is much more tan compared to the others sans Big Band? :PUN:

But seriously, I have the same feeling. she doesn't really look out of place with the others, and yet there's something unique that I can't put my finger on.

(Right click, open in a new window/tab)

You forgot the most important step afterwards: Right click on the picture, "set as desktop background", enjoy :)

Or download it first, cut it to your liking, then set as desktop.

Reactions: Balder
But seriously, I have the same feeling. she doesn't really look out of place with the others, and yet there's something unique that I can't put my finger on.
It wouldn't happen to be that whole "flesh morphing and falling off her bones" thing she has going on right?

Oh also.
A nice big image of Eliza's stage.
I see the Playstation Blog album finally added the latest batch. Very good, very good indeed. Fans of Mr Birdland might want to check it out.

And on the matter of stages, Mike Z already pointed it out elsewhere but the Big Band patch comes with Glass Canopy.
Unless this screenshot is false advertisement... :P
aXMVzcY.jpg

You forgot the most important step afterwards: Right click on the picture, "set as desktop background", enjoy :)
The good thing about minimalist desktops is that we really get to enjoy the full splendor of this illustration.
GE40Dq3.jpg

Side note, the ankh and immortality were good leads but the mansion with indoors pool really seals the deal - Eliza confirmed for Lisle von Rhoman expy. :3
(Poor Isabella. Time wasn't kind to her. The irony does not go undetected....)

Last edited:
A nice big image of Eliza's stage.
Jeez, until we see Beowulf and Annie's pad I'm pretty much convinced that Eliza is way more loaded than the both them combined, I mean just look at those statues man...

I mean just look at those statues man...
It can be assumed she's been amassing a significant amount wealth for thousands of years.

Eliza is way more loaded than the both them combined
in b4 Harry Enfield

Anyway, with a fancy new stage, how about some music to go with it?
You might remember WizzyWhipItWonderful's original CPS2 theme for Eliza being mentioned here. Now here's the new arrangement with some jazzy beats added. Nothing better to chill by the poolside.

And on the matter of the statues in the stage, the set is supposed to depict this:
800px-Geb%2C_Nut%2C_Shu.jpg

Nut, goddess of sky supported by Shu the god of air, and the ram-headed Heh deities, while the earth god Geb reclines beneath.
It looks like Eliza has a statue of herself in place of Geb's. Seems a fair hint at her ambitions.

The good thing about minimalist desktops is that we really get to enjoy the full splendor of this illustration.

Taking the words right out of my mouth :)

I will fudge you up so hard I swear
Oh really, like this?
gn88jtx.gif
---------------------------------------------
I can't figure it out either. The cast is pretty varied visually but Eliza kind of just pops from the cast.
Maybe it will subside once we start seeing more of her frames in the actual game going up against other characters?

She stands up straight with confidence. She's not in a fighting stance. She's more dressed for a fancy party than for a fight. She's the most feminine character. She's the only character in the game who's meant to be sexy.

I'm sure these qualities will disappear in action once she starts transforming and her skeleton leaves her body.

She stands up straight with confidence. She's not in a fighting stance. She's more dressed for a fancy party than for a fight. She's the most feminine character. She's the only character in the game who's meant to be sexy.

I'm sure these qualities will disappear in action once she starts transforming and her skeleton leaves her body.
That's the beauty of it.

My thoughts exactly. It's not even like she sees her opponent as an adversary. if anything, she probably see's any opposition to someone of her status as amusing. As for the sexy part... Val kinda takes a thermometer from her cleavage.

Val and Beo

The sexiest members of the Skullheart Universe

When he's released, those two are gonna be OP as a 2 man team. Whoever they are fighting will just faint from sheer adoration. If they fight another Val and Beo team, well then, the fight for who is truly sexy will begin!

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

IT'S SHOWTIME!

*cue Double in a swimsuit holding up part of her flesh in the form of a "Round 1" sign*

And then Annie can join, and TEAM SEXY AS POSSIBLE.

Oh come on, some women age like fine wine. And she's gotta be one of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.