• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Hyrule Warriors [Name Now Final] - A Collaboration Between Nintendo and Tecmo Koei for Wii U

I could LANA being based on NAYRU
Nayru_%28Oracle_of_Ages%29.png

Cause, well, put them together and you get Lanayru

Plus, her books-shield thing is similar to the Nayru's Love spell.

It's all kinda perfect.

Oh, apparently, see the small pic of Twilight Princess Link and Zelda at the bottom-side?

Someone in Japan translated it and it says that both of them are costumes in game. No word on if they're unlockable or DLC.

Pretty neat. The designs are pretty different from HW's alone, with them being darker and with browner hair. I'm totally down for it.

edit: also it's confirmed Impa's sword is the Biggoron sword

Last edited:
Reactions: ruins72
Still can't get over how Agitha is her own playable character. I guess she really is that popular in Japan. Lana's a total cutie though, and I'm kinda glad she isn't Cia.

When's Wind Waker stuff though.

Telling you man, it's those beetles.

Though if we get Agitha and not Groose I'm gonna be kinda upset.

You guys wonder if we got Agitha because she's totally the token loli of this game?

Not just a loli, a loli wearing Gothic Lolita wear.

Heck, look at these three characters and tell me they aren't in because of design alone

20121219022832!Gracia_-_Samurai_Warriors_3_XL.PNG

Dynasty-Warriors-8-Xtreme-Legends-Gets-Atelier-Rorona-Costumes-234376-large.jpeg

one-piece-pirate-warriors-2-perona-artwork-646x646.jpg

I'm pretty sure Perona isn't even an important One Piece character, but nope gotta get that gothic lolita in somewhere

Nothing wrong with lolis, I like them a lot, as well as the Badass Adorable trope.
But I can't help but feel that yeah, Agitha is totally the Token Loli of the cast.

I honestly don't think it really goes beyond her being a fan favorite character.
It'd be like saying Groose (if/when he gets in) was only inluded so he could be the token bara.

Also,

warning: may cause urge in teen girls to buy into this shitty fashion trend

I don't like a thing therefore it objectively terrible and nobody should ever do it ever.

I'm pretty sure Perona isn't even an important One Piece character, but nope gotta get that gothic lolita in somewhere
She looked after the swordsman of the group for a good 2 years I believe...but other than that not really.

My dead wife WAS a lolita....wait a minute

10/10.

Also Perona is da best character to come out of Thriller Bark AND WE ARE GETTING TERRIBLY OFF TOPIC. Someone make a One Piece thread.

Reactions: Jutsei
Zelda gameplay trailer! Check out the OoT enemies!

edit: The official Twitter says that they're gonna have a press release on the Famitsu info tomorrow. Lana and Agitha info will be coming soon!

edit 2: new interview confirms that this isn't Princess Zelda, but Queen Zelda. I welcome this change

Last edited:
Queen Zelda? QUEEN? It's about time. She looks really fun to play as to boot.

Reactions: ruins72
I'm actually really excited for the Agitha/Lana info tomorrow.

Not so much for Lana, but for Agitha. I want her to be a Lolita version of THE PAIN

BEE BEE GUN

now in comic form
OzYG27U.jpg

Last edited:
And here's all the new screens, featuring Midna, Lana, Agitha and Zant.

edit:

Take it with a grain of salt, but on the official site none of the villain characters, including Zant, have a "Gameplay video" button while Midna, Lana and Agitha do. So, I'm guessing they really aren't playable/saved for the sequel.

edit 2: please be Agitha's Super

BigBug.png

Last edited:
I dunno if that means they won't be playable, they'd probably keep that a secret until just before or after release for us to find out.

YES, memories of that boss fight are coming back T-T
TP was so good

Agitha and Zant got revealed the day I decided to replay Twilight Princess. Heh.

Agitha is such an unexpected, yet welcome addition. She's one of the most memorable NPCs in the game, and I've always had kind of a soft spot for her.

A Tetra-inspired costume for Zelda would be really cool. I mean, the DLC ones we have now are nice, but some ones based on other versions of characters, such as a Hero's Shade one for Link or Tetra for Zelda or Shiek/OoT Impa would be really cool.

Impa_(Ocarina_of_Time_manga).png

Lana is waifu material.

Nah man,
those eyes is way too fuckin big.
I feel like the eyes themselves are simultaneously staring into my soul and plotting my demise.

Sides, we all know who's the primest waifu material in this game, yeah?
*WEIRD SYNTHESIZED ELEPHANT TRUMPETS*
757246.jpg

Joking aside, I loved Zant's boss battle in TP, so I'm glad to see him in the game in some form.