• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Hyrule Warriors [Name Now Final] - A Collaboration Between Nintendo and Tecmo Koei for Wii U

I have found my new main for this game. Her mechanics are fucking lovely. This is possibly the best I've seen in a Warriors game for any character.

No I'm just expressing my utter distaste for cute things.
Way to kill a joke.

I will say this, that barrier shit that she's pulling is pretty cool, I wouldn't mind using her.
Her name's Lana right?

So I'm the only one who thinks she looks creepy when she's looking directly into the camera?
Okay.
What? Do you feel uncomfortable when someone looks you in your eyes?
0_0
odditiespress-102511-001a-617x416.jpg

scary_me_by_snoeffel-d375s1w.jpg

What? Do you feel uncomfortable when someone looks you in your eyes?
0_0
odditiespress-102511-001a-617x416.jpg

scary_me_by_snoeffel-d375s1w.jpg

I don't have much a problem with people looking in my eyes.
They're just giant.
They're big and make her look super uncanny valley in the semi-realistic 3D style.

it's the dead anime eyes
and her eyes are the most anime

Yeah that too.

She's cute. I don't see the creepy. I see the anime, but Zelda has always been very anime

Ocarina_of_Time_poster.jpg

I honestly don't know,
I just did a bit of studying about the general eye shape that is used throughout the more realistic Zelda games and,
there are subtle differences in how the eyes are generally portrayed in game compared to Lana's eyes, but none of these changes really seem like they should make her eyes look creepy.

So I don't know, I don't know why Lana's eyes creep me the fuck out, but they do.

I don't understand why some people are saying Lana's too anime.
Like, she's not really at all.
And of course Simmons will overreact to it.

Lana is fine. I think people are just being too critical when the character just isn't "herkader manly!"

I don't understand why some people are saying Lana's too anime.
Like, she's not really at all.
And of course Simmons will overreact to it.

Blue hair.
Impossible ponytail.
Numerous inexplicable hair ornaments.
Head scratching costume.
GIANT FUCKING EYES (they're actually not much bigger than normal Zelda eyes, but they are a lot rounder).
GAINT FUCKING PURPLE EYES.
Being a tiny-ass waif and jumping around like an olympian.
Does the V-for-victory hand sign while winking at the camera.
ANIME.

Like honestly, I don't really have a problem with her character (ASIDE FROM THOSE UNNERVING GODDAMN EYES),
but she is very anime.

I don't have a problem either. Like I said, all that creative shit with the blocks and walls is just great.

She may be the most anime thing that has ever graced a Nintendo game, but 'dat block manipulation is so fucking cool. She'd make a really cool Guilty Gear character or something.

you sure about that statement
because fire emblem awakening still exists and it is anime as FUCK and not in a good way at many times (Shout out to my dragon Nowi and her general inappropriateness)

Agitha's neat but her playstyle doesn't really do anything for me.

In other news, HOLY SHIT DAT TP OVERWORLD REMIX!

The official HW twitter answered the question that was on everybody's mind: "Why Agitha?"

To which they replied "95% of our staff love her. Why not?"

Oh Toei Keckmo

Hmmmm,
I was hoping that her playstyle would have a bit more variation to it.
But it kinda just looks like Parasol -> butterfly twister -> beetle -> more butterfly twister.
I mean I guess there's not a whole lot you can do with just bugs, but I was hoping for just a bit more, you know.

I'm guessing light attack is with the parasol, heavy attack is with the bugs. Could make some interesting combos.

Definitely not as varied as Lana, but this could be her at a low level with less moves.

Back