• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Hyrule Warriors [Name Now Final] - A Collaboration Between Nintendo and Tecmo Koei for Wii U

Well.

I mean Online Co Op has been in like every other Warriors game, even those on WiiU.

And of course more classic characters are going to be in, especially ones from easily the most famous Zelda of all time (regardless of what Arin says)

Though I guess the question is "Who"? A sage? A random popular side character?

Well, it might be OoT Ganondorf, looking at the trailer. And if not him, he'll have him as a costume.

Cause there's two "Power" costumes in the collectors editions, and considering one "Courage" costume is Links and one "Wisdom" one is Zeldas...

Here's what I said from another forum I goto (and where I got this link from):

Only other ones I know of that's "signifficant" to ooT is the Gorons, the Zoras, and Gannondorf.
oooo... I'd so would love to play as "older" Saria...

Though I did forget about the sages. That's a neat idea too

when's fishboobs
Aw, yeah....pass that stale tuna around. We running a fishing train tonight! We'll bring new meaning to "there she blows"!
[group of men pull out their poles and worms]
[group of men quietly sit in boats waiting for fish]

Reactions: ruins72
If Groose is in this game then I'm buying every copy

I want to see more enemies brought back. We've seen Dodongo King, Argorok has been confirmed, what else will we get?

I want an HD:
Bongo Bongo
Volvagia
Dead Hand
Gomess (hnnnnngh)
Goht
Majora's Mask (all of his forms)
Darkhammer
Fyrus
Redeads of course

Reactions: Denizen
Of course we do, I also want Death Sword to make an appearance.

I want to see more enemies brought back. We've seen Dodongo King, Argorok has been confirmed, what else will we get?

I want an HD:
Bongo Bongo
Volvagia
Dead Hand
Gomess (hnnnnngh)
Goht
Majora's Mask (all of his forms)
Darkhammer
Fyrus
Redeads of course
They showed off a form of a ReDead in a showing of Minda, where it's like a ReDead Knight or som'in. Same stun effect and all

They did? was it wearing a reddish scarf? Is yes then those were the twilight princess redeads.

EDIT: Yep, and their colors have been changed >.>

Can I play as a fucking horde of cuccos?

I was Anju playable, she's my favorite character.

Anju,
you mean,
the Termina version
of the Cucco Lady?

Cucco swarm needs to be her finisher.

one thing i just noticed about this game:

NO WATER TEMPLE!

WEEEEEE

The Water Temple should be a playable character.

So since I'm new to this whole Warriors thingy, are bosses/antagonists usually playable in these? I mean, will Valga for example, be a selectable character? This would make the game a whole lot more interesting for me.

So since I'm new to this whole Warriors thingy, are bosses/antagonists usually playable in these? I mean, will Valga for example, be a selectable character? This would make the game a whole lot more interesting for me.

Warrior games usually have you playing as both sides, heroes and villians, usually.

One Piece had no villains, which causes some concern. I'm sure Ganondorf is playable, due to there being a "power" costume pack.

maxresdefault.jpg

Mind you, the sequel which released but a year later, had a roster like this, which means Hyrule Warriors 2 would balls to the walls full of playable characters that weren't playable in the first.
XazGKTq.jpg

Reactions: ruins72 and Jutsei
Wii U's are still $300? Yikes. If it goes down in price, I would consider getting this over a PS4, seeing how it has more exclusive titles, and I already own a PC.

About this game, I would hope to see Cia playable in some form. Sexyness aside, it would be interesting to see how she would manipulate dark magic, and I like using magic-based characters.

A Nintendo in-house refurbished Wii U (used, but restored to perfect condition) is $200 with game. Check it out here. Its TOTALLY worth the price.

As for playable Cia
I think she technically is. I'm betting Cia is a corrupted Lana from the future and the reason we haven't seen her in battle is because they share the same weapon. Which means I'd bet she'd get a Cia costume

Yeah, even Fist of the North Star Ken's Rage had quite a few playable villains.
I'm still waiting for the wii u version to go down is price a bit. $50+more for dlc is a bit steep for that game imo. It looks like a fun game, but not $50+DLC good.

Wii U's are still $300? Yikes. If it goes down in price, I would consider getting this over a PS4, seeing how it has more exclusive titles, and I already own a PC.
Refurbished Deluxe versions are $200 on Nintendo official online store. It comes with a full year warranty as well.

EDIT: Valentined

Refurbished Deluxe versions are $200 on Nintendo official online store. It comes with a full year warranty as well.

EDIT: Valentined
I know this isn't the place, but aren't they also selling refurbished 3DS as well?

Casual reminder that Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate is releasing in the west in September 5 with a whole shit ton of characters including Sophitia from Soul Calibur. 145 fucking characters. To tide you over for Hyrule Warriors, of course.
7jTJf5G.png

I know this isn't the place, but aren't they also selling refurbished 3DS as well?
Yup. For I think $140-ish. I think.

A Nintendo in-house refurbished Wii U (used, but restored to perfect condition) is $200 with game. Check it out here. Its TOTALLY worth the price.

As for playable Cia
I think she technically is. I'm betting Cia is a corrupted Lana from the future and the reason we haven't seen her in battle is because they share the same weapon. Which means I'd bet she'd get a Cia costume

I hope that's not the case, because Lana's style would be too goofy for a villain character. I prefer it to be original. If it is an alternate universe Lana, then it would explain why she hides her face, and it will be revealed in the game

ur mum is time travels

really though I think it's best not to speculate on story details and focus on the big questions

like when's Makar

Reactions: Denizen
yeah, but one piece drops a lot of villains that would be perfect for musou games. Like, you cannot convince me captain Kuro wouldn't be perfect for that game.

Well he's not popular or relevant
so that hurts his chances a little

TBH I think some weird time travel plot would be a good way to stuff in some characters that aren't from twilight princess into the game.
god please don't let it just be twilight princess characters please

It's already been confirmed this is outside Cannon, so the studio has the go ahead to use who and whom ever they want.