• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Introducing Monday Night Blockbuster Series!

I'm completely free in every sense of the word

how did I even qualify again

When are you trying to do this, next week?

When are you trying to do this, next week?

I am thinking next sat if possible, but I want to check in what day and times would fit best for everyone. After which I will set a date and time for the event.

Will Episode 11 of Season 2 be uploaded to Youtube?

so when is this happening?

I am looking at next Saturday, and I am missing a few people to find out what time they are free. I am missing fuego, myth, [S]@Aeroshire[/S] and XKbza_AlgareteX. For the most part everyone I talked to seems to have free time. but ultimately I am want to have it next Saturday. probably around 5-6ish pm pst.

Last edited:
I won't be able to do next Sat. But it's not a big deal if I can't make it. My schedule is really shaky since I work full time,and I don't want to inconvenience the other players!

So all I am missing right now is info from Myth. Other then that I have everyone's times and dates. I make the announcement of the event schedule tomm night on stream at 7pm pst on Twitch.tv/Missionstartpodcast

So reminder that tonight is another episode of Monday Night Blockbuster! Tune in tonight at 7 pm pst on Twitch.tv/Missionstartpodcast! Sign ups are still live!

Also note:
I will not make any more intros until june. Sorry for the delay guys, I been pretty busy with lots of things in my life. Those intros will be done in time for Skullmania.

Also since we are on the topic of Skullmania here some details regarding a few of the events I have planned out for the 2-day online event.

Day 1:
Iron Skullgirls Match
-Win as many as you can within the 10 min time limit. Same rules apply in winner must stick to current team if he or she wins. Loser will have the option to change character's and assists.

No Holds Barred Match
-A first to 5 no character lock, no assist lock match. Anything goes in this match! (including chairs)

MNB vs Skullgirlz Showdown
I sent out a challange to Ronaldokun regarding his best vs my best. I haven't gotten word back if he wants to return my challange, but if it goes down, it would be either 3v3 or 5v5 pokemon style on who is the best SG stream of the week.

Royal Rumble
-Still working out the details on how to make this work, but essentially a 30 man open invite to anyone who participated in the Monday Night Blockbuster tournament series from this past season can enter into the Royal Rumble. one match, new competitor will be introduced 30 seconds before the end of the match, to set up for the next person in line. Still trying to figure out, how exactly it would work in terms of should it be at the end of the 30 man royal rumble that the two highest wins get to play each other for the spot? Or make the last 5 worth more since if someone is on a streak and entries 25-30 are screwed in getting in because of the number they are at. So yea I got to work on this

Day 2:
Skullmania Tourny

Standard double elim tourny will take place sunday. and of course I can already let you guys know that @Fizzxwizz is the number 1 entry since he is the current MNB champion.

Time wise and date TBA. more details when we get closer.

Hey everyone! We are back this week with the return of Monday Night Blockbuster! Since I already set it to sign ups the previous week, you don't need to check in. So if you want to play tonight you can sign up, but either be in the twitch chat or in the stream group.

http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/1rUsz8yX7F

Also:
So since the tournament standard is going to be 3/5, MNB will change it's rule set to 3/5 for every match including grand finals. I will play two matches on stream on winners side. Losers side still must play thier matches offstream, and report the match via challonge. We will stream top 4 unless we reach 20 enties for tonight's tourny then we will stream top 8.

Sorry I couldn't attend last night's blockbuster. There was an internet outage in my area.

Hey everyone! So wanted to update everyone that I am back to working on intros for those who made it into grand finals. I be asking everyone who made it into grand finals for song choices. Now that I am done with school, and looking for a job, I try to get everyone's intros done before Skullmania!

A so been busy here working on all sorts of things, but I have an announcement! We have a patreon page, and today we adjusted a tier specifically for Monday Night Blockbuster! In our 1$ tier, you will be given access to the latest episode of Monday Night Blockbuster a day earlier then our Wednesday posting on our site! So for our patreon subscribers you get MNB on tuesday in full HD, 60 fps!

https://www.patreon.com/Missionstartpodcast?ty=h

I talk about this more on Monday, but for those wondering about Skullmania, there will be a royal rumble. 30 people are free to sign up....as long as you were a contender in the MNB series. So if you entered in any of the MNB tournaments from Season 1-3, you are free to sign up. Details about this will be talked about monday.

http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/74GTK1Jx1R