• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Introducing Monday Night Blockbuster Series!

Reminder that tonight we will be live for Monday Night Blockbuster Ep. 2 Season 6 on twitch.tv/missionstartp starting at 6 pm pst!

Current Standings:

T-1st: Matlok Holmes
T-1st: GR I Chuck N Plazma
T-2nd: Linguini bois I Sploogie McNoodle
T-2nd: NAP I Pleasure That Cuts Wind
3rd: Misteltien
4th: Sparx
5: Linquni bois I Hoss Delgado

We are editing our top 5 moments from this past week's Monday Night Blockbuster live tonight on twitch.tv/missionstartp. If you want to get an idea on how I edit videos be sure to tune in tonight!

hey everyone! So once smash.gg sign ups go live today, I have them posted here as always. With that in mind tonight is the season finale of Monday Night Blockbuster Season 6. What follows after tonight will be the season ending grand tournament to take place soon after to find out the true champion of Season 6. This season we changed how people will qualify for the season ending tournament from the top 2 players from each grand finals to a point based system.

The way I broke it down as by points earned this season,but in the event that there is a tie between players I break them down to head to head match ups, and then if that doesn't work, then I do by wins overall this season. With all that being said here are the standings for top 8 players at it stands for today:

1. Matlok Holmes 360

2. GR I Chuck N Plazma 210

3. Linguini Bois I Sploogie McNoodle 160

4. Bucyoyo 70

5. Missingno 70

6. NAP I Pleasure That Cuts Wind 60

7. Misteltien 60

8. Puglaof 60

(bucyoyo has tie breaker over Missingo 3-0, Pleasure has tie breaker over Misteltien, and Misteltien has a better record then Pugloaf overall)

Players on the outside looking in are:

GG8 I JP 50

PFGC I Gelato 40

Facade 40

Linguini bois I Hoss Delgado 30

JMD 20

Dagwood 20

GR I Morahan 20

Sparx 10

DracoPisces 10

Tonight is a casual tournament for Monday Night Blockbuster for tonight. (hence OVA if you know your anime stuff :P) but yea sign ups are live, and same time for tournament time as always.

https://smash.gg/tournament/monday-night-blockbuster-ep-ova-1-season-6

No points will be earned. Twitch stream starts at 6pm pst on twitch.tv/missionstartp. Tournament starts at 7pm pst.

Hey everyone, just wanted to remind everyone that tonight of our Top 8 of Monday Night Blockbuster Season 6! Tune in to see who will be the overall winner for The Meltdown 3!

You can also support the tournament by donating to our Matcherino page to add to the pot for tonight!

https://matcherino.com/tournaments/9467/description

Twitch.tv/missionstartp

pre game show starts at 6, tournament starts at 7pm pst

Hello everyone!

In case you forgotten, but at the end of the trailer fro The Meltdown 3, I did tease that there be one more Battlegrounds tournament to happen this Sunday at 1pm pst.

For those who may of forgotten, I ran the Brazilian Skullgirls tournaments on Saturday afternoons, but as time went on I was unable to continue the series. So I decided to throw one more as a send off.

So brackets will be up by tomorrow, and it be streamed on twitch.tv/missionstartp at 1pm pst

I set up another matcherino page in case the off chance there is any donations for the tournament. I see you guys there!

Very exciting times, and very excited by tonight! As per usual its our weekly seasonal weekly online tournament tonight. Pre-game show starts at 6pm pst, tournament starts at 7pm pst.

Also we have a matcherino page set up for this season of Monday Night Blockbuser. This matcherino page will be live this entire season of Monday Night Blockbuster Season 7 up till the day of the FPV event Night at the Asylum 3!

https://matcherino.com/tournaments/9873/description

Also forgot to mention! if you have no money, but still want to support Monday Night Blockbuster and Matcherino, you can do the following:

if you can't donate, use your free 1$ code to donate to the page by using code MNB

Tweet at matcherino about Monday Night Blockbuster! (@Matcherino_)