• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Kamen Rider +maybe weekly Drive updates

I doubt he'll ever give Fourze a chance.

I doubt he'll give OOO a chance, especially because of the fact that he likes music, and OOO has the best music, and the hypest character in all of Kamen Rider

%255BT-N%255DKamen_Rider_OOO_47-48DC_SD%255B24EE4505%255DBlu.avi_snapshot_52.05_%255B2012.03.23_13.24.32%255D.jpg

kougami2.jpg
5191.png

Last edited:
I love the fact that everytime this one particular page will be visited it will be meet with the face of the hammiest character in kamen rider, as far as I know of.

Also, nice Yoko avatar.

Okay guys, I have found something awesome, a scan from a magazine that shows something that will happen in a future episode. I put it in a spoiler if you dont want to know what it will be just yet, but I guess you will see it in the preview for the episode after the next one. So here you go:

Gaim-Movie-Sacns-018.jpg

Takatora will return with a sengoku driver, using the original melon lockseed, to beat the shit out of Micchy who uses his melon energy lockseed! Man, this is awesome on so many levels. First, Micchy gets beaten up, thats something we want to see, right? Second, Takatora will be the one to do it, if he realizes that his brother was watching him die and betrayed him, that will be a nightmare for Micchy. And third, the original melon armor is back! I always liked that one more, most of all because all energy forms have the same weapon (sonic arrow) and I think the classic one looks better, simple but better. And now I'm really happy that my Melon FiguArt is already paid and waiting for shipment :)

Is it just me or are there no subs for Episode 35 yet? O.o

duty_calls.png

I'm afraid this will happen tonight.

it pretty much was the case for me.

AND STILL NO NEW EPISODE!

But you opened my spoiler so you know what will happen next week :D

that reminds me, I think if we're gonna talk about ryugen when he was an okay guy, we should call him Micchy, but the way he is now, we should call him Mitsuzane. it'd just make more sense seeing as Micchy is the nickname team Gaim gave him, but right now for him that's a facade, so his real name should be used.

Beginning with this episode (thats still not subbed -.-) he drops the fassade, Kouta calls him Mitsuzane also. I'm still for Shitlord though, thats universal.

eh, once he hit super crazy levels, I stopped hating him, and now I just feel sorry for him. I still don't want him to be suddenly redeemed.

I want him to get his ass kicked hard by his brother. But Shitlord will survive, and I have the slight fear Takatora could actually die next week. He shows mercy on his brother, turns around and Shitlord shoots him in the back. I can see this happening, to make him a full villian.

Found a sub Sano, If you want the link I send you a PM

THIS WEEK! IN GAIM!

-Roshue totally didn't do us any favors.
-TORO! TORO YOU BIG DUMB OVERLORD BUTTHEAD!
-Zack isn't too keen with what's on TV!
-Mitsuzane's plans are coming into.... FRUITION!
-NOT LADY LIBERTY! ANYONE BUT HER! take the Olympic Stadium in Canada! they don't even want it!
-Takatora is a sad panda
-Yoko and Kaito try laying down the truth to Kouta but he's too Spiderman to believe them.
-Mai will pay for shit even when the city is not in the best of situations
-Mitsuzane harnessing the powers of God rays!
-yep. he's still crazy
-Kouta is on the special Rider diet of dropping pounds by risking his humanity. it's all the rage.
-Kouta is willing to trust Micchy to the bitter end... of the episode.

all in all, a very great episode, and a very amazing setup for the climactic showdown for the next.

next week! Brother against brother! Let the battle of melon begin!

until then,

DON'T SAY NO! JUST LIVE MORE!

No problem, what would I do without my weekly dose of "This Week in Gaim!" :)

Cant wait for the next episode, to finally see these two juicy melons bouncing against each other.

Wait, not what you think, you pervert!

Reactions: SanoBaron
I'm dead serious gonna play this while watching the melon on melon fight

I'm dead serious gonna play this while watching the melon on melon fight
I will not be suprized if someone makes an AMV with that song and the upcoming fight.

Blowin up AMERICA!!! Roshuo is now an enemy I am looking forward to seeing curbstomped, especially if his queen goes psycho if she is successfully revived.

Also, has anyone else caught the Matchusbetween the two Generals and two of the Armored Riders?

Power & Battle Hungry Sid = Power & Battle Hungry Redyue
Both now dead.

Manipulative Ryouma = Manipluative Demushu
Both pulling string to get the Golden Fruit and surviving so far.

ah Man I missed alot of discussion, oh well this was great episode none the less and it's gonna set up to oh my god Takatora vs Mitsuzane, this gonna be one of my favourite fights also because we haven't seen takatora in a fight in a while and it will show the difference in power between the two as even though Takatora has been out for a while and is using an inferior suit given from what the preview shows he might do well in the battle

Also that Twitter thing I brilliant, @Sanoblaze.

also the new episode is on Riderfan's youtube page finally. I hope it doesn't become a regular thing...

we can still talk about the episode because it has a LOT in it.

how about that scene with Takatora walking down the empty streets and you can just feel the sadness and despair in his eyes. damn.

Takatora why must you suffer so, oh wait because Gen urobochi writing this kamen rider.

Where do you guys think that Mitsuzane got his suit from, probably from the Kureshima household or something.

he probably owns some suits. seeing as Takatora had him attending what appears to be a preppy high school.

I love how takatora is now going for more casual wear. just a plain shirt with a suit jacket/sports coat. our god ordained cheek bones man is looking really good.

Takatora has always been really well dressed throughout the series, except the time when he was stuck in hellheim for a while.

Also more actor trivia both the mitsuzane and Takatora actors were in Garo at some point, haven't watched any of it yet because I am getting through more Kamen rider first.

I can see Takatora but I think Mitsuzane wasn't in Garo.

I know Ryouma's actor was a character in Garo and he used a bow.

also, even when he was in bandages, Takatora still was dressed for success.

Hey Sano, you got your Kachidoki too! Have you found a way to access all the sounds without the belt? I dont want to buy one just for this. Oh, and Kiwami-Lockseed is still sold out everywhere, I feel dumb for not ordering one when I had the chance, now my Melon Figuart must travel the way from japan all alone :(

okay, you got the two black buttons and the clear orange button on the back of the lockseed. you hold down the lowest of those black buttons (keep it held down or else it does the deactivation sound) and press the clear orange one, that activates the arms sound. to access the kiwami sounds, you then take something like a pen, push down a small latch in the key slot, then turn it. now you have kiwami sounds activated.

upper black button is for when the lock is on a weapon or something.

clear orange button also activates the squash, au let, and the sparking attacks too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Detective Q
I looked it up again Mitsuzane's actor was like a guest star in one of episode of garo according to the Kamen rider wiki, so he did have aa bog as role of Takatora's actor did.

Also I really want the devices as well but I would go with ones from double instead.

Ah, thats what I wanted to know. I knew everything except how to get the Arms sound, I had no luck at all googling that crap :D

I say get at least kachidoki. its a decent size.

theres also the capsule toys which are basically cheaper versions of the lockseeds with all the sounds but the functionality is much more simplified.

Makes sense, I will porbably get one at some point.

Even though Gaim isn't finished yet I am completely willing to consider it in my top 5 Kamen rider series along with Ryuki, W, Fourze and OOO in that order from fifth to 1st.

I know a lot of people call Gaim the next W.

I am sort of wanting the kamen rider series to continue with episodes stories that aren't placed in two episode mini arcs, that Kamen rider Gaim brought back, hoping they continue that with Drive.

I hope they mix it around. make some that have mini arcs and an overarching plot and some with a on-going plot throughout.

I guess variety in how the episode arcs would also be good as well, varying thing seems decent

Also I got one of my friends watching Kamen rider w and he is really enjoying it so far.

I tried to get someone on skullheart into W and he didnt care for it. so I'm hoping Garo will be more to his liking.

speaking of, the early episodes of W are kinda hard to get through at first.

like, theres one that pretty much makes Philip look borderline autistic with that dance routine. it was weird.