• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Kamen Rider +maybe weekly Drive updates

Nah, I don't like the 2 dudes in one body-theme.

You know, I'm interested in Garo, I almost started watching some but I reminded me that I still had Wizard to finish when it came to Tokusatsu.

So, once again: Guide me master. Tell me where to start, and where I can watch it with subs.
http://www.gooddrama.net/japanese-drama/garo

you're welcome.

Reactions: Detective Q
its actually not bad at all since the beginning is just their minds.

That is actually the first time I have heard that, fair enough, but like Sano said it's only mentally not physically, but if that still puts you off then I would recommend in it's place Kamen Rider OOO, it;s one of the most well thought out Kamen Rider in terms of it's theme and concepts.

OOO is pretty much Kamen Rider OOO and the Awesome Characters That Outshine Him, Including Ankh.

Reactions: Cybermanworf
But it makes perfect sense that everyone outshines the main character, he wants things to be good for everyone else at the expense of his own self. So everything is good for everyone and as well for Eiji.

Thank you. I remember this site, started watching Gaim there. I will check out some Garo tomorrow, watching Sherlock now, brilliant show. I wish we would have a Kamen Rider who is a master detective and uses his mind to solve crimes and his powers to overcome enemies and obstacles. Would be fun.

I will most likely watch OOO next, if I want to. Garo just seems more interesting now.

And I think this is the fourth time Sano offered me to watch Garo, I really shouldn’t ignore that.

I don't want to keep bringing it up but Kamen rider Double is partially detective based though probably not in the way you would want it to be. So I will stop bringing it up, my apologies.

It's not that I'm totally against it, I have found so many good shows the last years which I wouldn’t have watched at first, Kamen Rider as a whole is a good example, but now when I have "die Qual der Wahl" (the pain of the choice) I sort those out that feature themes I don’t appreciate at first.

I will watch W sometime but it's likely that I will watch it later then other Kamen Rider shows.

Every single Kamen Rider show is one of the best, because Kamen Rider is the best.

horatio-s-sunglasses-o.gif

Well, except Decade.... because cliffhangers.

and no, I do not see any need to put Decade's disappointing ending in spoilers.

because it's not anything that should be respected enough to give care to.

Kamen rider is indeed awesome
a26.jpg

So who here is hyped for the next episode, I know I am.

Well, that was an interesting episode of Gaim, we just need translations now.

Kohta is now a Human Overlord, and Redyue awoke him to his powers while trying to brainwash him.

Also Kaito had the right idea for the machine, but to conter the preview for next time shows Mai possibly becoming her blonde self.

Also, I now have a DX Genesis Driver, and with the Melon in it 2 Energy Lockseeds.

Finally the Raws are out now for the Showa vs. Heisei War.

Last edited:
Aw shit I must wait again... I want the next episode now god dammit! Crap, this episode was so good, I want the next one...

Also, I now have a DX Genesis Driver, and with the Melon in it 2 Energy Lockseeds.

I'm jelly, the Melon Energy lockseed is really cool, I love how the orange light breaks trough the green plastic. But since I wont buy a belt or pay horrendous eBay-prices, I can't get it.

I wont spend too much money on lockseeds anyway, I'm getting the Figuarts and that settles it for me. I only got Kachidoki & Kiwami and will buy the Yomi lockseed, but that’s it.

EDIT: Huge spoiler for Baron, some of us suspected it, but it might come true:

OOU2fz.jpg
1iKTGH.jpg

We can argue that it is temporarily since someone claimed seeing filming for the final episode that showed Kouta and Baron fight in their normal Arms. So maybe Kaito gets restored.

Last edited:
Has any seen any subs, I didn't find any on the Link @Detective Q had, so I am wondering if anyone has them yet?

Has any seen any subs, I didn't find any on the Link @Detective Q had, so I am wondering if anyone has them yet?

Um yeah, it's on the same channel where I watch Gaim every time, I gave you the link. But I send you the link for the whole playlist again, no problem.

Ah thanks with that, It;s just when I tried to look back on the channel it was like blank so I was confused on what was going on with that, thanks for the full playlist link.

Does Sano also have a link to the channel on youtube?

Ah thanks with that, It;s just when I tried to look back on the channel it was like blank so I was confused on what was going on with that, thanks for the full playlist link.

Happened to me too but because I had the playlist bookmarked, not the channel, I was still able to view the videos. Don't know whats going on there, but as long as its working I'm not complaining. I download the videos anyway just to be sure :>

Does Sano also have a link to the channel on youtube?

I guess. If not, I give it to him. For the special price of

Holy shit that episode, this episode is just, screw it watch the episode, just watch it no amount of this week on Gaim can cover just watch it, it's too good.

Okay I have now started watching Kamen rider Blade properly, please don't be surprised if in a few days I will be finished with the series.

http://Stream.jefusion.com is a good place to find the subs each week, as well as the RAWs of the episode if you can't wait for translations and want to make your own conjectures.

I feel I am fine with the youtube channel link I have so far, although not to say much for Gaim on Gooddrama, they are still only on episode 37.

I'm jelly, the Melon Energy lockseed is really cool, I love how the orange light breaks trough the green plastic. But since I wont buy a belt or pay horrendous eBay-prices, I can't get it.

Amazon. Got it with free shipping too at what would be oh...reasonable retail in Japan.

Now to actually wear it I have to get some of the DX Belt extenders (2, I ain't that rotound) but it will be worth it as those will also work with my DX Double Driver.

I am shocked how people still use eBay to buy figures and toku stuff. There's way too many bootleg sellers on eBay.

THIS WEEK! IN GAIM!

-Ryouma helps Kouta with Redyue until he becomes INVISIBLESSED!
-Roshue: "blah blah save the world, blah blah, sacrifice yourself blah blah"
-Mai and Sagara go for a debate on what Kouta wants to do
-man, Kouta's alternate future is pretty fucked up. file your nails boy! you'll hurt someone with those!
-Kaito needs to free people, SO HE KICKS IT!
if there's a problem needin' solved, KAITO MUST KICK IT!
-Kouta: If you're trying to being me to your side I feel bad for you son, I got 99 ideals and your illusion changed none!
-Kaito and Mitsuzane gonna do the fightans now. I hope dey don't hit each other too hard!~
-Kouta now has channeled the ultimate power of the LoL champ Zyra's Ult. truly he will bring order to the Field of Justice.

good episode, kinda cool to see how they took the idea of an alternate reality episode and did it well. TAKE THAT DECADE!

Next week! we gettin' the final boss battle!
OR ARE WE?!

Until then!

DON'T SAY NO! JUST LIVE MORE!

Some new Drive Pictures:

s5UAdd9.jpg
10421624_900794093282872_2283112922786204463_n.jpg

Looks like the secondary rider, Mashin Chaser, will have a motorcycle. Also, production on Gaim is finished so they will most likely announce Drive in the next two weeks. Real two weeks, not SG-two weeks ;)

Wait, Wait, Wait

The name of the Rival rider is called Mashin chaser, I don't know whether that is a cool name or a silly one or both.
Also I like how rive is gonna have a car while Mashin will have a Motorbike, I like the concept with that.

Wait, Wait, Wait

The name of the Rival rider is called Mashin chaser, I don't know whether that is a cool name or a silly one or both.
Also I like how rive is gonna have a car while Mashin will have a Motorbike, I like the concept with that.

Yep, that’s the rival's name. I like it, because it clarifies that he is not a Kamen Rider, but something else. I don’t have anything against the rivals / secondary heroes being Riders as well, but I like it more when they are different.

Of course Mashin Chaser will utilize a system close to Drive's, but i like how different their style is even at first glance.

I think it would be nice to have a lighter rider series after Gaim because Gaim has been darker than quite a few of the heisei era Kamen riders. Also being cheesy would be good too.

Potential Scenario
Mashin: What say we duel in our vehicles of choice, Mister Drive
Drive: Very well, good sir, have at you.
30 seconds of build up as they drive up at each when at the last possible second
Mashin: By jove it just astounds me that I just realised I am completly outmatched in this batt.. gets knocked off his motorbike by Drive
Mashin: Confound that blasted Drive, I shall obtain my revengence posthaste
and then 4 episodes he came back later as Maknee chaser.

and then he gets his movie form Mashin Chaser Axel/Hyper/Trial totally not a rip off other rider forms that go totally fast, nope, Form.

Ladies and Gentleman, here is our first good view at the suit of Kamen Rider Drive (although a toy of it I might add):

Kamen-Rider-Drive-Toy.jpg

Looks good so far, I’m eager to find out more about his gimmicks.[/spoiler]

In response to the image of Drive

Well it has been seen briefly I can definitely see his primary colour is red with some black and silver in some places so he has a good initial colour palette.
Does he have a wheel in the middle of his body, not sure what to think of that but going down the cheesy route I am expecting from Drive I am not too bothered by this.
Is his wrist where he meant to insert his car henshin device or is it on his belt I am not sure.
Either way Drive looks great and I hope people will judge Drive fairly when it comes out and don't just say it's not as great as the riders before and therefore it sucks.

In response to the image of Drive

Well it has been seen briefly I can definitely see his primary colour is red with some black and silver in some places so he has a good initial colour palette.
Does he have a wheel in the middle of his body, not sure what to think of that but going down the cheesy route I am expecting from Drive I am not too bothered by this.
Is his wrist where he meant to insert his car henshin device or is it on his belt I am not sure.
Either way Drive looks great and I hope people will judge Drive fairly when it comes out and don't just say it's not as great as the riders before and therefore it sucks.

Seems like he has a tire wrapped around his chest yeah, dont know what's up with that.

He has a bracelet on his arm where he inserts the miniature cars, it will most likely play out that he inserts the car and then scans it on the Driver to transform or something like that. Or he uses the belt alone to transform, and uses the bracelet to summon his vehicles. Or a mix of both.

Well we will have t wait until Drive truly appears to see what he is gonna do.

Anyway in talking about the next episode if we are fighting Roshuo next episode I think that eliminates him from being the final villain and Micchy hasn't gotten his evil upgrade as well so there is that, expecting quite a few twists and turns before the final battle.

Also did anyone notice in the next episode preview the Kachidoki Arms Lock is broken.

I noticed it, but it looks more "infected" then broken to me. I’m interested what happens next week, Mai still needs to become Desu-Mai, what I think will happen when she fuses with the Queen. So either that happens next week or Roshue simply survives.

What I can think of, since Mitsuzane will get a lockseed that holds the power of the Overlords, is that he begins scheming to kill them off.

Also, I think maybe his Genesis Driver and the Melon Energy lockseed get destroyed by Baron in the next episode, I noticed how Baron was aiming at the belt in the few seconds they fought. After that Kaito’s sickness could get worse (Overlord-time for him!) and Mitsuzane begins searching for a new power to use.

EDIT:

Another new picture of Drive:

attachment.php

Last edited:
somewhere on the interwebs, Keith Justice is looking at the Drive design, and he cries alone, whispering, "this wouldn't have been okay in W."