• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Kamen Rider +maybe weekly Drive updates

and I don't think I will be as done as I will be with Blade as I thought I would be since I am now rewatching Fourze which I am debating putting on as my favourite rider series again so good, also episode 31, damn episode 31, even though I know what happens afterwards it still makes me go all teary eyed.

What other episodes could we include on the definite tear inducing list, I could list quite a few episodes of ryuki on that list of tear inducing moments.

go for it.

I would love to know if other rider shows will have tear jerker moments.

like, W pretty much tells you "have a box of tissues ready" the episode teaser before 48 even airs.

It will take a bit since I have to search my memory since I have covered a fair amount of kamen rider, I think there is at least one or a few sad moments in each kamen rider series, some which are light tear jerkers and other which a lot more tearjerking.

anyways I will get around to, wait what the.. This message was interrupted by a flying Kintaros who overheard the conversation about crying.

NAKERU DE!
250px-Den-O-Kintaros2.jpg

Reactions: Cybermanworf
Quick Blade update I have gotten up to Blades mid season upgrade and despite being quite minimal is frigging awesome with the golden coloured parts and the wings and the calling of fusion jack. I think Blade my might be on the same par for me as as Ryuki for the Heisei era, which would place blade as my sixth favourite Kamen rider series so far, it's so good.

fun Heisei Rider fact:

Did you know the voice of Momotaros from Den-O is the same voice actor who voiced Senketsu in Kill la Kill?

Huh I thought they sounded similair, now I need to watch that series over and count how many times he says Henshin.

Okay I have found the best piece of trivia ever, the voice actor for momotaros is the japanese dub voice for the tenth doctor, oh my god that sound so frigging good to imagine.

and Urataros's voice actor was Kakyoin in jojo all star battle, Kintaros's voice actor is Jubei from blazblue and Ryutaros's voice actor is Sho Minazuki from persona 4 arena ultimax, all this trivia.

Last edited:
Just thought I would get the opinion of someone else who has watched at @Detective Q, Would you say I am being a bit too harsh on Kamen rider Wizard with me considering it the weakest of all the kamen riders I have seen.

Just thought I would get the opinion of someone else who has watched at @Detective Q, Would you say I am being a bit too harsh on Kamen rider Wizard with me considering it the weakest of all the kamen riders I have seen.

Don’t overthink it, if that’s your opinion then it is your opinion. If you don’t like, you don’t like it.

Fair point, also the current list of my favourite kamen rider to least kamen rider stands like this, Fourze, Double, OOO, Gaim, Ryuki, Blade, Den-o, Kiva, Kabuto, Faiz, Wizard.

Really though, Decade will make Wizard look like it deserves multiple Emmys with how much it focuses on fan wank over good writing.

My apologies but what do you mean by fan wank?

instead of making the series good in terms of writing, lets make it to where decade meets past riders, have him go forward in time to team up with BOTH iterations of black, with no explanation how in the first place, have the den-o kuuga final attack consist of a character gettting a sword up their butt, and not even focusing on making the story and villains work in the show so decade can fight old villains.

like, the hibiki world just has a huge thing happen that they treat like nothing afterwords.

and don't get me started on that fucking cliffhanger ending.

hell, even in Faiz's world they spoil the HUGE plot twist about the main character on that 2 episode arc.

instead of making the series good in terms of writing, lets make it to where decade meets past riders, have him go forward in time to team up with BOTH iterations of black, with no explanation how in the first place, have the den-o kuuga final attack consist of a character gettting a sword up their butt, and not even focusing on making the story and villains work in the show so decade can fight old villains.

like, the hibiki world just has a huge thing happen that they treat like nothing afterwords.

and don't get me started on that fucking cliffhanger ending.

hell, even in Faiz's world they spoil the HUGE plot twist about the main character on that 2 episode arc.

Okay lets get dissecting on how these points don't make me sound hopeful for decade.

I am guessing the justification for why he has to meet the past riders is not very great.

Of all the team ups to thing both versions of Kamen rider black was the best they could think off, lame.

the swors up the butt thing sounds really dumb and I have to bring up that Decade forcing the other riders to becomes weapons feels like they are shitting all over the previous riders by saying nah uh you don't get to be cool, I get to be cool and you are to be used to demonstrate my coolness.

I guess quite a bit of it is looks cool things are happening, rider crossover, what about that plot nah forgot about it nobody cares about that.

That cliffhanger things sounds really dumb as well as revealing important plot twists like that is also dumb, my opinion of decade has dropped from bad to hopecrushingly bad.

One question though, Kiva has a dual storyline thing, so what did they do in decade version of that?

the only other Showa rider decade teams up with is amazon, and the story is c tier at best with that storyline. Not to mention the actor for amazon was not a good casting choice in the slightest. "amazon, koko ni ar-I'm so pretty"

ah damn, do they spoil anything major in decade version of amazon and kamen rider black, because I want to go through the original versions of those without spoilers because I watched Decade.

It does make me think what they are going to do in the Kiva story line though.

" looks at post and see the bigheaded dinosaur dopant from Double"

Does this mean we have finally convinced @Detective Q to watch Kamen rider Double, let me know if does because this is a very good sign since Double is one of the best rider series.

No, I have convinced myself :>

and that is better because you yourself find something you might enjoy out of it rather than us telling it's good just watch it. I it just the dinosaur monster that convinced or was it anything else about Double?

No, it was this:

Just posted the monster because I finished episode 2 a few minutes ago and I thought that suit was hilarious. It pretty much redeemed itself when the spine on the back used rubble to form a big T-Rex body though.

Ah okay, yeah Double has a really good opening, so snazzy, so jazzy, so hardboiled. Thankfully with Double I have almost nothing but good things to say about double so instead of ranting about how bad wizard is I and Sanoblaze can go on about how great Double is. One thing I will say about Double that it does better than most other Kamen riders, it knows when to use it's best music at the right moments.

although I will say one thing it starts off a bit slow and early characterisation isn't as good for some characters but everything else, frigging good.

have a box of tissues ready at episode 48. Not gonna say why, but you'll need them.

yeah, you will cry near the end of Double be warned, it can be quite sad.

b tw, worf, you had asked what the Kiva world was like:

Decade: neat, a world where fangires and humans live together
little kid Wataru: being kiva is hard I dont want these powers
evil wataru's dad: I am evil and taking your powers and super form friends
Wataru: oh no
Decade: wataru get gud
Wataru: okay
Decade: dont get too gud because I need to turn you into an bow so I can fire your dick at your dad:
Wataru: oh okay...

I am paraphrasing immensely because it was before Decade dropped the ball super hard but still.

Last edited:
So at what point does decade drop the ball as it were?

I don't remember, and I don't care enough to check, because that would mean showing an interest with decade.

Fair point, I am not really looking forward to going to Decade because my personal ideals you save what is good for last and ending having to watch decade as one of the later ones is not an appealing idea.

Are these yours? Or did you just found the picture and liked it? Because all those Riders are backstabbers, aren’t hey?

My Ryugen should arrive soon, can't wait.

Also, a little cookie for you guys: We're getting Yomotsu Heguri-Arms next week already! :O

Last edited:
Hooray for getting Micchy final form next week, as long as there are no more oh sorry we having a break for no explained reason, sure some were reasonable but othere were just nope wait two weeks.

and yeah the image Sano used is the backstabber rider of kamen rider, not sure if there are more because I haven't seen all of kamen rider yet. Also one of those guys is almost on Micchy tier of backstabbery.

It seems like Professor Ryoma is the one who creates the new lockseed (or upgrades the old Budou lockseed), we see him in his lab again and he scanned Kiwami last episode. If that’s true, then it is pretty much Ryoma as Final Boss confirmed for me.

You know that line where ryouma says that all the problesm that everyone is facing all come down to him, yeah I think he was right about that if he ends up created evil Mitsuzane lockseed arms or Yomotsu Heguri for short

o8f3rair.jpg

I really shouldn’t drink something while watching Kamen Rider. Now my nose hurts.

let us know when you get to the episode where Philip questionably goes through a somewhat autistic phase when he's obsessed with a dance craze. I love seeng peoples reaction to those episodes.