• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Kamen Rider +maybe weekly Drive updates

Another option you have @Detective Q is that you can watch the Double Movie if you still want to watch more of it, it takes near then end of the series instead of after the end.

Last edited:
Reactions: Detective Q
Yeah right, the one with this "Never"-Soldier guys. Sweet, I can watch this.

You shouldn’t link this type of video though, it's still illegal in some way, I have a place where I can find most of the Kamen Rider-things. If not, I just ask. But thanks anyway!

well shit I didn't know this was sort of illegal, it has been done on this thread before and there has been no problem so far from what I have seen but I will remember that for the future.

Why is it illegal in some way?

Other than that made any decisions on what you are gonna watch next, some of the recommendations are on the previous page.

Well I mean it's not illegal for you to link it but the video itself is. And with linking its more likely someone finds out and shuts the channel down. At least that's what I heard.

I mean you can find these through Google too.

Other than that made any decisions on what you are gonna watch next, some of the recommendations are on the previous page.

I don’t feel like starting a new show at the moment, I'm a little busy anyway. But yeah, I totally watch the W-Movies now.

Ah I see so it's a more of a problem for the person with video rather than me, should I get rid of the link then?

Got rid of the link to the movie anyways just to be safe that we don't get another channel shutdown.

Have this rather huge image in the spoiler below to get hyped for next episode of gaim, as if we weren't hyped already.

f64.jpg

Ah I see so it's a more of a problem for the person with video rather than me, should I get rid of the link then?

Nah, the only thing that happens is that the channel gets busted and he makes another one. It's not that bad, sorry for pointing it out.

Have this rather huge image in the spoiler below to get hyped for next episode of gaim, as if we weren't hyped already.

f64.jpg

BigEyes_zps932f952e.gif

Holy shit that's awesome!

It's a pretty good image, wish I could draw that well, wish I could draw at all, should probably get started on how to git gud at drawing.

as we come close to the end of Gaim, thoughts on ending, after all the crap that has happened we can't really get a full happy ending but some thing of a good ending or are we leaning to a more bitter ending which would be expected from urobochi?

I can only repeat my thoughts about the end:

Kouta gets sparkly fruit, presses the reboot-button, then this:

And everyone is alive & happy again and can't remember what happened, except the riders.

well shit I didn't know this was sort of illegal, it has been done on this thread before and there has been no problem so far from what I have seen but I will remember that for the future.

Why is it illegal in some way?

technically it is illegal, but its not all that punishable. Plus, these things are the only way we can find these movies and shows.

Will any problems occur to me for linking that video here, I mean I did get rid of the link but I still put that there in the first place.

Will any problems occur to me for linking that video here

Phantoms will make you despair but that's it.

Nah man you're fine, don't worry.

like I said. Its not exactly punishable. And again, this is literally the only way we can watch toku shows like this because they'll never bring them over here.

That's a point I find very fascinating. Did they loose money by letting me watch Gaim free and with subs on the net? Not really.

Did I threw a fuckton of money at them for the merchandise afterwards? You bet your ass I did.

I mean yeah law is law and all, but in the end I only became a fan willing to pay for their merchandise because I could watch the shows for free. I mean I would pay for them too if they would offer it, but still: If I didn’t had the opportunity to watch it in the first place I wouldn’t pay good money for figures and stuff now.

Okay then, thanks guy I was starting to get worried about this but it should be fine then, well as long as the video don't go down that is, I am just a worrier by nature.

With Drive from what I have seen with the trailer his wheel sash seems to later when ever he uses on of his forms changes, I was thinking in like the mid season upgrade the wheel comes off and he can use it as a seperate weapon or whatever form of upgrade he gets. I imagine it would probably be akin to Axel/Hyper and or Trial form.

He has real alternate forms though, at least two. The tire is just a gimmick like for example Gaim using the knive on the driver again to do special attacks or insert the lockseed into the Muso Saber.

I see, Well either way I am still excited for Drive, it's gonna be good.

Okay I looked into and I see what you mean about the alternate forms.

OOO only leaves one mystery unexplored out of everything.

What the heck was up with Hina being a super-strong woman?!?! It is never explained!

Also, Anna Tsuchiya, the woman who sings Switch On! the theme of Fourze looks like a female Ankh.

Watched the raw for episode 46 and it was really good despite me not being able to understand most of the dialogue and oh my god that ending, love it.

Yeah I watched too. Next episode is actually interesting too, because we don’t know who Jam is. The twin was a false lead.

Who's ready for Kamen Rider Gaim in space? :>

This would technically make Kouta the third space rider.

Question though in the final battle with the swapping of the two version of the battle between Kouta and Kaito is it trying to say that regardless of timeline Kouta always wins.

Question though in the final battle with the swapping of the two version of the battle between Kouta and Kaito is it trying to say that regardless of timeline Kouta always wins.

I think what it wanted to say was that these futures are linked, that’s why the movements where synchronous. If Lord-Kaito would've won in Zawame, then Banana-Kaito would’ve won in this other future too. I think it wanted to show that the outcome is still the same, even though the way to it was different. Maybe the subs will bring some light into this.

I am gonna put up a full review of my thoughts of Gaim once I have all my thoughts but I would like to just note that

My favourite character made it to the end of the series woo.

Also Gaim is now my second favourite rider series as nothing will top fourze.

btw, I think Jam is gonna be a clone of Kouta made by Ryouma who just woke up and wants to "have some fun"

btw, I think Jam is gonna be a clone of Kouta made by Ryouma who just woke up and wants to "have some fun"

I could just see this now
Jam : What is this note?
Ryouma : Dear Jam if you are reading this then I have been defeated by another rider. In case of that happening I have one important mission for you, take this Lock seed and troll the shit out of everyone.
Jam: Can do sir?

and then Drive comes out in and is like
Drive : Oh tea and biscuits, I must put an end to buffoonery post haste.

Kamen Rider... Isn't that the thing based on the song by K.K. Slider...?
Kamen Rider has been around since 1971. I doubt K.K. Slider was even an idea back then.

ah, I see. just letting you know, those are the kinds of jokes Fortune head is perfect for.

like so
Kamen Rider... Isn't that the thing based on the song by K.K. Slider...? :PUN:
and feel free to jump back into Rider stuff. when did you stop? what series have you watched? :)

ah, I see. just letting you know, those are the kinds of jokes Fortune head is perfect for.

like so

and feel free to jump back into Rider stuff. when did you stop? what series have you watched? :)
I watched Dragon Knight, and Loved it! I was, like 7 or something, but it was cool, you know? Yugioh meets Power Rangers!
(also, the Punhead would've ruined your reaction! If you want Punheads, check out my Brother, Headgamez. He's pretty good at using them well)

if you liked Dragon Knight, check out what it used footage from, Ryuki. it's a fan favorite among many.

So Sano, have you watched episode 46 of Gaim yet?

yep, pretty good. can't wait for the next episode.

edit:
I'm sorry for not doing weekly update stuff.

my current college classes are busting my balls, and I have to wait until the end of october before I can drop one of my classes, and I doubt I'll last that long.

Last edited:

Nope, the whole thing with the twin was a false lead. Jam is gonna be Kougane, the incarnation of the golden fruit aka Kaman Rider Mars from the movie. Maybe he has different origins this time, but in a written preview from a magazine the human form of Jam is named Kougane. This time he appears as a girl though.

It also seems like they will bring back Micchy, he fights in Bodou Arms again to protect Sawame. Jonouchi also becomes the new Kamen Rider Kurokage from now on, it looks like he honors Hase's legacy by fighting in Matsubokkuri Arms.

I would love it if Jonouchi is still wearing the gridon suit but with the pinecone arms.

I definitely like how the series went. and I'm glad it ended. we were all worried it wouldn't be able to even get near 40, and it went past that.

good job Urobutcher. I'll definitely be excited if I ever see your name on another toku show. :)

Reactions: Cybermanworf
Actually word is appearing....Jam is a Girl.

maybe it's Yoko's vengeful spirit and she takes Kouta's face? which could explain the pink hair....

maybe it's Yoko's vengeful spirit and she takes Kouta's face? which could explain the pink hair....

As I already said, the twin was a false lead. Jam's human form will look like a normal human girl, not like Kouta with pink hair.

The pic was ripped from the twins blog, it was just a casual pic, he likes to dye is hair, that's all.

Micchy's Song!

I really hope he rises up to be a defender of Zawame City in the final episode, and this will play in the end. Think of Gaim as the origin-tale of the heroic Grape-Man. While it was much more then that, I think it would be cool if Micchy becomes the Kamen Rider of Zawame, together with Kurokage-Gridon, Knuckle & hopefully Bravo. Oh, and Zangetsu of course! :)