• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Kamen Rider +maybe weekly Drive updates

I was just making a joke about the pink hair. :p

and I can see micchy becoming a character who now wants to protect and try to redeem himself.

and then when things look dire, Kaito comes back from the grave because he's too legit to quit.

and I REALLY hope gridon will still have his suit, just with kurokage's arms.

2 Legit you say?

Yeah, I had to.

In other news I felt my jaw bruise from hitting the floor when I saw the Complete Selection Decadriver Listing, with the Complete Selection Cards a separate buy. Considering I missed getting a Decadriver and was planning on ordering the re-relase out now, this just changed my priorities on that Driver.

I already have a K-touch and will need to hunt down a Ride Booker.

Reactions: SanoBaron
Gaim is going to end tommorow, It has been a unique experience watching through a rider series on a weekly basis as opposed to blasting through all the episodes of the series in a short while. I will be putting a full review of my thoughts after watching the 47th subbed episode.

Also have Kamen rider Kuuga's theme in english.

Below there are legitmate spoilers to Mashin chaser's rider form.
aa1.php

It's over :(

Nice ending, they didn’t ruin the show in the last possible instance :>

But, a new adventure awaits! Start your engine!

Gaim, thank YOU for giving us an amazing series to support.
1383532956684.gif

also, about that final credits scene

Kaito isn't dead. he's just gonna walk it off. he's way too strong to just stay dead.

Last edited:
About the last episode, I didn’t like it as much as I thought I would. I think they could have ended it with the semi-last one and I would have accepted it. Although this is more of an epilogue then an end and I should probably see it as such.

I’m just happy they didn’t do something really bad in the end or made another boring crossover-episode.

That they used Kougane as Jam was kind of random, I think a simple ambitious beat rider / thug with a belt who found another one of Ryoma’s prototype-locks would’ve done too. Its not much about a “final boss” at this point anyway, that was Kaito, it’s more about one threat to handle without Kouta.
Speaking of Kouta, I knew he would come in later to help, but I hoped they would do it more like… Goku from DBZ for example. When Gohan fought Cell and in the final moment you could see Goku standing behind his son and it is up to you if he was really there or if it’s just a sign of how his father still gives him strength.

But in the end I’m happy with it, Gaim's still great, and through the figures I still have something to look forward to.

And now: Drive! I’m ready for a more light show and I expect entertainment on Double-level. The police-team looks like a lot of fun already and I like Drive’s suit and car. The enemies look really cool, someone said the designer of the S.I.C-figures worked on them and I totally believe that, and I’m overall very pumped for a new Rider-show.

Yeah I’m watching a little bit of OOO :)

Only watched episode 1 at the moment, sadly no YouTube-channel or other site that I know of that has the 720p-versions with English subs. I could get them directly from the sub-makers site but downloading these through a filesharer takes too long.

If someone has something for me regarding that he/she would get a delicious cookie :)

Also, I might get the most fabulous FiguArt of all time this week. A really dangerous dude. Quite literally, because you could totally blind yourself if you don’t handle the thing carefully. *FUNKY GUITAR RIFF*

I’m happy to be able to fulfill the promise I gave Sanoblaze a long time ago, and make some funny shots with it while I'm doing so ^^

Good to see that you have started watching OOO, another one of the great kamen rider series with one of the most colourful casts of kamen rider.

I can't seem to find any actual playlist of OOO with eng subs, might want to check good drama but you most likely will not get 720p versions.

The subs out yet for the final episode of Gaim?

Cause the raw versions are getting on my nerves witht he sped up audio of the final fight to avoid the copyright issues.

I would assume they have. the episode I saw didn't speed up the final fight.

I am definetly doing weekly drive updates, I shall call them drive bys

other than I am half way through agito, well i assume episode 27 is halfway through agito.

Gaim 47 , Final Episode, English Sub

So, Jam is revealed....as the remnants of Kamen Rider Mars. I did not see that one coming. Now I look forward to the subs of the Soccer movie.

Also Griton finally learned of Hase's fate.

Oh yeah, anyone else think the Final Inves of the series looked like a Cross between Ichigo and a Warrior Xenomorph?

Damn it I got up to 40 episode into Agito and now the channel on youtube that has the video has been taken down, hate it when that happens.

appropriate reaction image below
tumblr_mat0w0gNxn1rnd3u9o1_400.gif

I would have put rage hands but could not find that so here is another image which cheered up my day.

ca2.jpg

falltora able to take on many falls due to inherent grasshoper legs.

he must've turned into Shatora during his fight with Micchy at some point. that would explain some things.

I have not seen all of it so far but for me i would consider the first half of the heisei era to be stronger than the second half because the second half tried experimenting with certain things with some working and some not working that well.

I will agree, mainly because from what I've seen, there are a lot of snooty Kabuto fans, whose only reason for saying Heisei era is strongest is because Kabuto is in the Heisei era.

not shitting on Kabuto, but it gets really irritating to hear how Kabuto is so much better and how no one can beat clock-up. clock-up has been beaten on several occasions. it's even matched by Faiz. it's just that Faiz had a less broken version of a speed form.

I mean Kiva, Decade, some of Hibiki, and Den-O in some cases also are kind of a hindrance.

I am not sure what you mean by Kiva. decade, some of hibiki and Den-O being a hindrance, could you explain what you mean by that?

I'm sorry for venting on Kabuto.

it's just that after seeing the Showa vs Heisei movie and seeing how people said Kabuto was expected to beat Stronger because of Clock-Up really rustled my jimmies.

the Showas have survived worse than a bunch of really fast punches and kicks. Hell, one of the survived being thrown into the sun, and others have survived being blasted by an explosion to another country and just walked it off.

I just really hate how Clock-Up is treated like it's the greatest thing ever....

I am not sure what you mean by Kiva. decade, some of hibiki and Den-O being a hindrance, could you explain what you mean by that?
Kiva with it's suit problems and being forced to bring in the final form suit by having it cost nothing, Decade for just being a mess, the latter half of Hibiki from what I've heard, and I have seen that some people DESPISE the imajin from Den-O. I mean I fail to see what's wrong with guys like Kintaros but whatever.

I mean, the early parts of Heisei have other great parts like Blade and Ryuki. Kuuga was the first to break from the traditional Showa formula, and for all of Faiz's faults it wasn't as bad as other people make it out to be.

Okay I see what you mean.

With Kiva yeah the suit change was a bit of an annoying issue that final form is given half way through the series, fair reasons for that problem though but you could have a different form so we didn't have his final form straight away and with Kiva there is also the issue that never got explained yes was an issue throughout the entire show.

Haven't gotten to decade but yeah that shows sounds like it is gonna frustrate me.

I have looked into the issues of Hibiki and there were quite a few writing issues like for example in the filming of the final episode they were still altering the final script.

I can see why the Taros Bros aren't for everyone I like them, but then I haven't watched the movies so my opinion of them might be different to everyone else and Den-O did have issues of trying to have a plot too late in, in my opinion.

Kabuto has the issue of Souji who is another can of worms that I am not gonna bring up again.

In all fairness I have been a bit harsh on Faiz but that was mainly because abundance of love triangles, no one talks to each other used too much and the poor ending.

and I don't really have as much problems with the other series, which makes Kuuga, Agito, Ryuki, Faiz, Double, OOO, Fourze and Gaim the kamen rider series i don't really have any problems at all with really.

like, I've seen people who are saddened that Kabuto gets taken out so quickly in crossover movies and I'm glad he is. :T he's too broken.

Faiz is fine and I feel that the Showa vs Heisei movie brings a new perspective to how events could have turned out.

seriously, I love how they're so willing to let Takumi puss out and how they make Kusaka just a FUCKIN' DICK! and he brings back the rape face. I love Kusaka's rape face.

KusakaRapeFace.jpg
kusakacreepysmile_4521.jpg
tumblr_nafpx7oOlp1rzuq8bo5_1280.jpg

also, the Showa vs Heisei movie is pretty good. I liked it, and while it does have it's insanity and can raise a question or two, I feel its a great big mish mash of all the riders just duking it out. plus, the Heisei wins ending is just so cheesy it feels like a Showa era ending.

Last edited:
Wait Kusaka, the most magnificent bastard of Kamen rider is in that movie and Takumi is back, now that seems like a good reason to watch it.

you didn't know that Takumi and Kusaka's actors came back for the movie?

EDIT:
because nowadays Takumi's actor looks like he needs to be in WAY more movies
Takumifaiz.jpg

Last edited:
It is cool that they came back for it and looking up yeah they haven't really been in much shows or movies.

Also wow Takumi's actor, Kento Handa, looks super different now.

A lot of old Riders Return outside of their Suits. Takeshi Hongo (Ichigo), Keisuke Jin (X) , Ryo Murasame (ZX) , Takumi Inui (Faiz), Masato Kusaka (Kaixa) , Tsukasa Kadoya (Decade) and Hidari Shotaro (Double, Joker) all reprise their roles outside of their suits.

don't forget Haruto from Wizard for like.... a couple minutes.

also, I was SHOCKED when I saw that ZX's actor returned! remember that time ZX was a badass? wait, HE NEVER STOPPED! eat your heart out Raiden.

also, everyone said Ryo Hayami looked pretty bad for his age, those people are wrong, he looks like a sensei character for a tv show. like, have a kendo school show and cast Ryo Hayami as the head of the kendo school!

There were a lot more returners than expected in the movie.

Also in my search for trivia I found that the actor for Kamen rider Raia from Ryuki was one of the riders in the kamen rider reboot movies, which is cool.

There were a lot more returners than expected in the movie.

Also in my search for trivia I found that the actor for Kamen rider Raia from Ryuki was one of the riders in the kamen rider reboot movies, which is cool.
wait you mean the first and the next?

yeah.... not too many people like Kamen Rider the Next....

I haven't seen it so I can't really say much and no one has really voiced much of an opinion so I can't really say until I get around to finding it.

btw, if you're expecting Gentaro to have the same voice.... you might want to sit down.

btw, if you're expecting Gentaro to have the same voice.... you might want to sit down.

You mean he doesn't, well damn, that sucks, that royally sucks.

No this doesn't deserve a rage gif but I can't really find a disappointment or despair gif/image.

I found a gif that would work.

651.gif

Edit: I also just noticed you changed your avatar name, Sano, doesn't really affect much since Sano is still Sano.

Also even though I said I would keep this avatar image until Gaim ends I am keeping until I can find a character in my who I like more than Takatora.

I mainly just changed it because I am kinda sick of the 420 blaze it thing. it gets reeeally old, reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally fast.

also, the guy they have doing Gentaro's voice.... he doesn't pull it off.

EDIT:
it's Ryutaros' voice actor.... and he makes it sound like drunk Fourze.

Last edited:
Random picture of Shadow Moon made me realize I need to finish Black first before watching anything else. So that’s that on what I watch next.

And Worf, I have a lot of screenshots from Double just waiting to be used, one only for you. You will trigger it soon enough I think.

Also who is this new dude here who looks exactly like Sano but has a different...

Despicable-Me-say-what-gif.gif

... oh.