• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Kamen Rider +maybe weekly Drive updates

also, the villains of V3 introduce their presence in the most epic way possible that can only be described as

"welcome to the neighborhood, motherfucker"

I finished the first episode, V3 is really fun so far!

I like to jump into an already established universe, I know Takeshi Hongo and Hayato Ichimonji and I know they defeated Shocker and GelShocker, so it's nice to see something new in form of V3. I don’t know why exactly, but I like how they told the story, instead where with other Showa shows it's just 2 minutes of video-footage with voice over to tell the background story. Amazon was really extreme with this, but he is extreme with everything, cause he's freakin A-MA-ZOOOOOOOOOON!

I think I will keep watching, maybe not as fast as I did with Double, but V3 is the Rider-show I will focus on finishing next.

"I thought we were done fighting...."

you gotta love how saddened they are that they werent able to deliver ENOUGH justice.

Although I didn't get through all of V3 I would recommend to keep going through it since it is awesome.

There is one moment I saw in V3, that just made me frigging love it and it happens early on, not gonna say what it is because that would be spoilerly.

Also I forgot to comment on this topic so gonna comment on it now.

Within regard to the questions thing it sounds like a cool idea I would probably do it in text form rather than video form.

Another thing would be that uumm, I can't answer the question about kamen merchandise since currently I own no Rider merchandise.

you guys don't have to do it. I was just letting you know that there was a thing people did back in the day for fun.

I never realized how epic Baron looks in Mango Arms...

pamdsoqi.jpg

Damn! He looks like a boss from Dark Souls! Also, I rewatched the first appearance of Mango, and it's so badass.

And thus I have retired my Takatora avatar for a while and have moved onto my third favourite rider, Kamen Rider Ryuki.

I can't believe it hasn't even been a year since I started my first rider series and yeah it has still been really good to go through all these great series and will hopefully completing Agito soon because Agito kicks so much ass.

No not yet, still dealing with Another Agito I believe.

I did hear about that battle before, I would be disappointed but it sound of that seen sounds so awesome that I don't really care.

like, I don't care if it's executed well! he rider kicks god! someone, believed god, needed justice!

Does anyone here want Kiriko as rider, she already seems quite competent at the moment, if we give her a rider suit she might be even more badass.

Although we don't really know what is going on with the whole situation anyways so I guess we will have to wait a bit.

Yutaka... Don't be sad. ;-; You're the best character in the show! ;n; stop crying man! You're gonna make me cry! ;A; its gonna be okay! Gokaiger wishes they picked you as Captain Marvelous! TTATT

Reactions: Cybermanworf
fuckin', look at these guys!
7-5.jpg
just look at them!
7-6.jpg
7-7.jpg
buncha babies these guys!
7-10.jpg
7-9.jpg
babies I say!
7-11.jpg
WHY ARE MY EYES SWEATING SO MUCH?!
tumblr_lt0lgneLV91ql96gmo1_500.gif

apparently, some people don't know if I'm joking or not when I type stuff on forums, so in case you're wondering, I am kidding. I don't think they're babies. I'd be emotional too I'd I were in their shoes.

Last edited:
Subs for Drive 02 are out, I really like this show so far! The car-chase was awesome!

And I still dont own a Belt!

Reactions: Cybermanworf
Drive was still pretty good. nice to see they're willing to throw in plenty of comedy, and I like how we are still getting more interactions out of the SCD. also it's nice Chaser is being introduced so early.

I still don't know if I like it or not. :/

This was a good episode again, I will have to get used to chases not being with Motorbikes but it still cool nonetheless.

I swear I am still going with the theory that Kiriko is probably a robot.

like I said, I don't mind the car. Black rx had a car. No big deal. I just hope he doesn't henshin in the car all the time. It's kinda lame when we're only able to get limited shots of transformations.

and maybe its not something about Kiriko that makes her unable to become Drive, but something about Shinnosuke that allows him to become Drive? Huh? Huh?

Guess that is a point that Shinnosuke has something that allows him to be considered a Kamen rider, maybe he was chosen by the previous Drive, maybe it was due to the incident where he feel into despair, maybe Mr belt had chosen him to become that or maybe you need to have connection to the Roidmude to have these powers.

Those are thing I can thing of so far, off the top off my head but hey I could be wrong.

I'm zapping through Kamen Rider and just realized what Kiva stuffs in Kivat's mouth before his finishers are actually little whistles. Odd I haven’t realized that sooner, since Kivat actually blows the whistle during the finishers to transform day into night. I feel a little dumb now.

Oh and Kiva's motorcycle is awesome.

it's a shame he had to change to his ultimate form so early in the series due to suit complications...

Kiva has one of the best characters in all of kamen rider, Kurenai Otoya.

c94.png

it's a shame he had to change to his ultimate form so early in the series due to suit complications...

Really? What happened?

I think due to the suits bulk and weight it was causing problems for the suit actor Seiji Taikawa, the problems made it too difficult to use the suit so halfway through the series they went to his ultimate form which was alot easier for the suit actor to wear though he does use his base form occasionally.

have you guys noticed how Micchy's posture changed throughout the series?

In what way like he stands up more straight as the series goes along or his posture becomes more crooked as he becomes more evil?

In response to your question now I haven't been that is still a cool thing to point out.

like, when he starts out as ryugen he has a more meek, arms against his sides, posture. when he was evil he had a more upright posture. and in the final episode, he had a more outward, almost heroic posture.

That is cool thing to note, another one of the great things of Gaim.

Ah crap I really like Kiva's Base-form... -.-

eh, whaddya gonna do? these things happen from time to time.

you gotta admit though, considering how uncomfortable it is for suit actors to wear the suits already, the base form for Kiva must have been REALLY bad. D:

Yeah Kiva has a really good suit design but don't worry Kiva's final form/Mid season upgrade is also good.

it just was forced to be thrown in early. nothing wrong with that. it's nobody's fault anyway.

Well there was really positive point about Kiva's final form getting in early, we get Supernova earlier.

I wonder what series Q has started, why it's OOO one of the most well thought out series with 60% comedy 40% action and one of the best cast of characters in kamen rider, nice avatar by the way.

and now that you have watched up to that point in OOO and Gaim, have this image.

fc2.jpg