• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Kamen Rider +maybe weekly Drive updates

item_0000010854_f5LdW7EP_05.jpg

What do you know they already made one of super Tatoba form.

It does look cool but Goddamn super tatoba form is super gaudy and tacky.

it is literally one of the worst rider forms I have ever seen.

at least SIC makes it look better
Kamen_Rider_OOO_Super_TaToBa_Combo.jpg

which isnt hard at all!

I have no problem with this as of now, I guess the major problem with my reaction to that was that Micchy was the still the unrepentable scumbag to me but after all that happen, I have no problem with it.

I seriously consider Micchy in my top ten favourite rider characters of all time probably top five.

also, take note we got the movie WAY later than when it was in theaters. so we saw it at a really bad time instead of it's intended time. my only problem is that W arms eyes aren't red. why they gotta purple and green?

I would say due to trying to fit the various elements of double design onto the suit.

but... they gave everyone else the respective eyes. Fourze arms have the orange circles, OOO had the green eyes, Wizard had the wizard face. hell, even fifteen had proper faces in the showa/hesei rider taisen. even KR Ichigo arms has the ichigo face under Gaim's eyes. why couldn't W arms just have red eyes?

Not sure why about the eye thing for Micchy Double.

Also I have finally got my Obama poster thigny done, but I am not sure how to get it onto here, any advice?

can you open the image in a new tab? or print screen it?

I can't seem to open it up in new tab and I couldn't seem the message part directly in the bottom, so I just cropped some of the image.

Here it is
upload_2014-10-18_23-3-22.png

Reactions: SanoBaron
Thanks, I will try making some more later.

Nope! :P

Sigh, well hopefully it will occur at some point.

Have you encountered Kamen rider Ixa in Kiva yet ?

Nah, I'm all OOO at the moment. Encountered Birth though, cool guy. He's like the Iron Man of gashapon machines.

Reactions: Cybermanworf
Kamen rider Birth is cool in fact he is one of my top ten favourite rider characters.

That also means you saw the last time Eiji will use Gatakiriba form then, in the tv series anyways.

and since you've seen Date, you're not too far from
TAAAAA
JAAAAA
DO
RUUUUUUUU~
and yeah. Worf was right. That was the last time you'll see gattakiriba. Good while it lasted. RIP in peace most broken combo.

oh so you are further than I expected. I just assumed you just got to Date. My bad. :P

have you hit episode 999 and 1000? Those are the best episodes for Goto.

have you hit episode 999 and 1000? Those are the best episodes for Goto.

I don’t think OOO has that many episodes. I wouldn’t mind, but I dot think so.

Cakeboss is also a load of awesome especially in the finale. That's all I can say without spoilers, but from time to time I send Happy Birthday messages with links to a video of his singing to friends.

you think CakeBoss cares about things like the end of the world

RIDAH!
CAKEBOSS DOESN'T HAVE ANY FUCKS FOR THAT!

Okay, OOO-break, subs for Drive 3 are out!

EDIT: Wow, Machine Chaser is awesome!

Last edited:
It is good to see that Q likes Date aka one of the best characters of OOO and one of all time favourite characters of Kamen rider.

Drive should get a rider who is just a guy in a powersuit.

like, bring back G3 level riders.

Well what do you know, Kamen Rider Eternal sings the intro song of Kamen Rider Drive, that's nice.

I would really love it if we could have Eiji's actors do the singing for an opening since he is quite good at it.

Also I am have been changing my avatar quite a bit this time I am sticking with this one of Shinji Kido aka Kamen rider Ryuki aka my second favourite rider.

actually, I'd rather have Ryosuke Miura. he's actually made a singing career for himself as well as acting.
and DAMN! he looks so sassy!

Well what do you know, Kamen Rider Eternal sings the intro song of Kamen Rider Drive, that's nice.
when I first saw him singing the song I was like,

"why do I feel he needs to be giving me a thumbs down like a goddamn badass?"

Drive's opening sounds far too upbeat to actually imagine Eternal's actor doing the thumb down.

I would like it he could make a a brief appearance in the show like they did with the singers in double.

Also agreed Ryosuke Miura is sassy as fuck.

Hey guys we have spoiler for Drive's next form.

c99.jpg

Hey guys we have spoiler for Drive's next form.

Type Wild looks like a Spartan from Halo :D

I dig it though, I like how the tire moves to his shoulder. Let's see what this bad boy can do in a fight.

Oh and here's the villain of the upcoming Drive/Gaim-Movie, Kamen Rider Lupin:

attachment.php

He's the villain of the Drive-Side and wields a gun that looks a lot like Machine Chaser's. It will be cool seeing this guy teaming up with the Gaim-villain. And you know who it's gonna be, right? ;)