• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Kamen Rider +maybe weekly Drive updates

Is there any way to save images from 4Chan I found an absolutely glorious one from the Kamen Rider thread.

Is there any way to save images from 4Chan I found an absolutely glorious one from the Kamen Rider thread.

I don't know 4Chan at all, but in the worst case just make a screenshot and edit the picture out via paint.

Okay it is not cropped as well as I would like but there it is and let us hope this saved since this is glorious.

upload_2014-10-23_22-25-28.png

Hey @Detective Q given that you have been watching OOO, who is your favourite Baker of Kamen rider ?

The Hammy Kougami or the Glorious Oren ?

Oren!

Easy decision. Cake-Boss is cool and all and has a lot of potential since I'm not finished with OOO yet, but Oren was what lured me into Kamen Rider, he will always be my favorite!

Also, I searched for a funny response in picture form but found this instead so take it:

tumblr_mz2awsiQrP1rua9sco1_500.jpg

Reactions: Cybermanworf
Already seen that one before but damn it makes me chuckle seeing that again.

Also I thought you were going to give an alternative answer of the Donut shop owner from Wizard.

Oh crap, I totally forgot those! But yeah, they aren’t really "great" characters I would include as an option. They are funny and I love them, but they play in their own league.

But funny that you mention Wizard, the second thing I found and liked was a drawing of Wizard in the format of an old comic-book, reminds me of my old Spider-Man comics:
tumblr_mbpbnu6NAo1qaavdxo1_1280.gif

This is where I would apply to do the 60's spiderman song except with Wizard in the title but unfortunately Wizard doesn't fit in well as a replacement for spiderman.

♫Wizardman, Wizardman,♫
♫Does whatever a wizard can.♫
♫Swings a sword, any size,♫
♫Smashes phantoms just like flies.♫
♫Look out! Here comes the Wizardman.♫
♫Is he strong? Listen bud—♫
♫He's got magical rings and stuff.♫
♫Can he fly on a drake?♫
♫Take a look overhead.♫
♫Hey there! There goes the Wizardman.♫
♫In the face of despair,♫
♫At the scene of the crime,♫
♫Like a burning flare,♫
♫He arrives just in time!♫
♫Wizardman, Wizardman,♫
♫Friendly neighborhood Wizardman.♫
♫Chocolate and sprinkles, he's ignored—♫
♫Plain sugar is his reward.♫
♫To him,♫
♫Life is a great big bang-up—♫
♫Wherever there's a donut shop,♫
♫You'll find the Wizardman!♫

Unfortunately I need to ask for advice again, how do you save Gifs?

I am trying to save a gif, there is one in particular I want to use a for a reaction but the option to save the Gif as a gif doesn't show up for me, any advice?

open the GIF in a new tab, then bookmark it in a folder you'll know it's in. Give the bookmark a name that describes it too.

that's way easier.

Well that helps but it seems that is one is a Webm one as opposed to a Gif, also again it comes from 4 chan so it might be difficult hopefully I might be able to keep it if I can save it properly.

I am finding alot of good pictures and Gifs from 4 chan lately.

Edit umm, okay I have no idea what has happened to the image given that they both appeared twice as attached files even when I tried to delete it.

Attachments

• upload_2014-10-24_22-30-50.png
    upload_2014-10-24_22-30-50.png
    120.2 KB · Views: 340
  • upload_2014-10-24_22-31-14.png
    upload_2014-10-24_22-31-14.png
    120.2 KB · Views: 289
link doesn't seem to work, can you link to the thread instead?

Wait it doesn't work, the link works fine for me.

Unfortuantely I have skimmed over 4 chan again and it seems that thread has been swept away.

My apologies about having some of my posts be about trying to get images and gifs to work properly.

ah yes, love combo. The one combo everyone wants a figuart of. You're also not far from episode 999 and 1000.

I think he would be like another 2 episodes before he gets to those episodes but before that he also gets the Blue medal combo, which I am not going to name until he actually gets to it.

Already saw Sha-Sha-Shauta, was one episode after Love Combo ;)

Another great combo in OOO and the last one before his final form.

Of course there are other things to look forward to as well.

What are your thoughts on Doctor Maki?

btw Q, after you finish OOO, you're not allowed to start another Kamen Rider series until you have read all of the main cake boss threads. Its a right of passage for OOO.

Oh now I get it! The 999 and 1000 Episodes overall! I'm about to watch them now, this is going to be awesome!

What are your thoughts on Doctor Maki?

Cool character. His puppet is scary but it makes up for it with all the little seats and clothes Maki has for it (even in his car, which is a beautiful VW Beetle by the way) and I love the scene where Date's candroid gorilla trows the puppet in his meal. I'm excited to find out what he's been working on, I suspect it has something to do with the resurrection of a new Greeed, since the Dinosaur-medals need to come from somewhere.

btw Q, after you finish OOO, you're not allowed to start another Kamen Rider series until you have read all of the main cake boss threads. Its a right of passage for OOO.

Yeah... this wont happen :D

seriously, you're gonna love Goto in the 999 and 1000 episodes. Plus, I love the guest character that pretty much encapsulates the special. EEE!

and in all seriousness, please check out the cakeboss threads. Worf and I can link them if you want. You can't have the full OOO experience without them.

Last edited:
Watched them now, really great! I love how they integrated this anniversary into the story and the use of the shocker combatmen was amazing. Giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!

I just realised after Q finishes OOO he only has one series in the Neo Heisei era to finish excluding Drive, unless he starts to do more of the Heisei era instead.

Watched them now, really great! I love how they integrated this anniversary into the story and the use of the shocker combatmen was amazing. Giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!
also, Kougami confirmed Kamen Rider nerd. I mean did you see all of those TVs?

I am now Imagining Kougami as Kamen rider birth and instead of fighting villains he uses it to make cakes faster.

It was a really cool and clever way to celebrate 1000 Episodes though. Really funny and creative, while it still follows the borders of the series.

the only negative I can find is that Eiji and Ankh ask if they've actually been fighting for 1000 episodes.

but even then they're still amazing specials. and praise Goto the rock.

Oh god I found there is a cakeboss thing for Wizard, it is just as glorious as the one for Kougami but not as long.

Gotou is a good character, he gets a really good arc of character development and takes quite a few levels of badass throughout the series.

And after Kamen Rider Lupin for Drive, here's the enemy for Gaim in the new movie:

397510_924160737611426_1154734388861239544_n.jpg

Cyborg Ryoma / Kamen Rider Duke Dragonfruit Energy!

In response to the spoilers of the Gaimside villain of the movie.

Cyborg Ryouma : Haha check my superfly armour, totally original right?
Micchy : Dude it's already been done
Cyborg Ryouma : I see you are still around Micchy, but I do not care for you where is Kaito so I might exact my revenge?
Micchy : He is dead
Cyborg Ryouma : by whom ?
God Kouta comes in from a zipper in the sky
god Kouta : Sup bitches.

after that little skit I will just say I like the colour scheme of the suit.

Oh and we don't get a Drive-Episode next week :(

EDIT: And I need to correct myself:

Cyborg Ryoma isnt the villian of the movie, it is the one who created him: A mechanical lifeform named "Megahex". Fitting to that, the Dragonfruit-Energy lockseed is labeled "ELS-HEX".

Ah Man I was hoping for the Gaim villain to have created himself, well damn.

I can live with it as long as Dragonfruitdude isn’t just a lifeless puppet. If he's still himself its okay.

Oh and that gif is amazing, I need to save it for future usage. I still have a picture of W saved up for a similar situation but luckily I didn’t have to use it yet.

Subs for Episode 4 of Drive are out! Machine Chaser hype!

Triple Posting Charge!

Worf, remember us talking about the OOO-S.I.C figures? Well...

B03UbmDCEAA2Ayp.jpg

I will definitely buy this one!