• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Kamen Rider +maybe weekly Drive updates

Hey guys it is Seiji Taikawa's birthday today, let us pay some respect to Mr kamen rider.
let's all wear several gas masks and sunglasses in his honor!

This image is awesome, who has the greater justice ?

upload_2014-11-4_0-59-13.png

Reactions: SanoBaron
I look at it not with a sense of wonder, but with sadness
mr-t-crying.gif

justice shouldn't fight justice....

Reactions: Cybermanworf
Fair point, I liked on the grounds that it looks cool, in your opinion it is probably not the best for heroes of justice to fight each other which is fair enough.

I will see if I can find less of these images in the future.

XD I was mainly making a joke. my favorite Marvel hero is Captain America and seeing him fight Kamen Rider 1 would just tear me to pieces if that ever happened in a crossover.

I'd be like,
tumblr_mr03maiHM71qdsh8vo2_500.gif

"YOU TWO AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE FIGHTING! WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF JUSTICE?!

I love the image though.

Fair enough, it would still suck for the best heroes of justice to fight each other though even if the image is badass.

to balance it out have picture of the some of the drive cast featuring Bizarre trousers.

upload_2014-11-4_1-37-7.png

so Worf, I gotta ask, since you've been watching Agito, what do you think of the Riders in it?

more specifically is G3 a badass and nobody appreciates that enough?

I like that the main rider shouchi, he is a bit goofy but it is quite an endearing trait, one of my favourite scenes was when hojou comes in to try and find shouchi thinking he is a complete badass and then he meets the guy. His ultimate form is awesome I just wished they kept believe yourself as the main theme as opposed to deep breath.

Hikawa is not as awesome as Ichijou from Kuuga but then they serve different purposes to the story, my favourite scene with him is the trying to hold tofu scene. I like the conflict between him and hojou and he does become badass when it just takes a bit longer

Then there is Ryou, being Ryou is suffering, you really feel for the guy throughout most of his apperance early and it is cool to see another organic rider, especially in the heisei era.

I think Another Agito is interesting but I think it would be better if he was introduced earlier.

Also have this bonus image.
upload_2014-11-4_2-10-21.png

I might actually just jump to Agito instead. I've always wanted to try his series, his suits look amazing, g3 is a type of rider that needs to be in more Kamen Rider shows. I'm definitely gonna jump on dat.

also, yes. Ichijou was a motherfuckin' badass pimp. nothing could stop the best half of the guy love duo.

Watch Agito it's one of the best of the early Heisei, you will definitely enjoy it.

czkeqr8i.png

Wow, this took a lot longer then I thought it would.

Yes, I did it I got the response to trigger, yes I feel great.

Can't believe it was that but then I do say that quite a lot sometimes.

I am surprised you don't have a response image for when I ask how far someone is on a series....... by the way how close are you to the end of OOO ?

Why wasn’t Cake Boss the final villian? O.o

I figured he would be.

because DOKTAH MAHKEY is a SUBARASHI villain and it was INCREDIBLY unexpected.

plus, supposedly Kougami is a descendant of the original OOO.

Why wasn’t Cake Boss the final villian? O.o

I figured he would be.

I have a friend who thought Cake Boss was evil as well, which makes sense he is quite ambiguous throughout the series on which side he lent on.

because DOKTAH MAHKEY is a SUBARASHI villain and it was INCREDIBLY unexpected.

plus, supposedly Kougami is a descendant of the original OOO.

Wait when was this explained ?

Also since you have now finished OOO, will Detective Q embark on the journey through the decade by going to the Heisei era or will his finish the shorter journey through the Neo heisei era, stay tuned and find out.

I know that, even though the show doesn’t tell you that.

I waited for a big twist in the end but didn’t get one...

I know that, even though the show doesn’t tell you that.

I waited for a big twist in the end but didn’t get one...

Wait, who are you responding to in this post?

he's a ghost now. that was the whole point of his character. he didn't want to be an object that would eventually break or be destroyed.

he went from being a pile of medals to a living being. :) that's why I love Ankh. he was happy that he got to die. now he's a ghost hand that everyone loves.

He's still around, he only needs time to regenrate or something. He will come back, at least in my book.

By the way, where was that GIF from where Eiji and Ankh played with toy animals? Didnt see that one in the show.

yeah, all Eiji needs to do is find the ancient glue and then ankh will be back on his feet in no time. can we get fallatora with like elmer's glue in his hand with the words "DON'T WORRY EIJI! I FOUND THE GLUE!"

I think that gif might be a behind the scenes thing, like the gaim and baron actors playing games.

I think that Gif of Eiji and Ankh playing with the toys is from one of the net movies.

I consider OOO last episode to be the best in a Kamen rider show so far, brilliant action, all the elements of the show come together and they did save up a fair amount for the effects in that episode and the story just ends so well.

I think Gaim is better. OOO disappointed me with the obvious villain.

Go Watch the OOO/Fourze Movie War Megamax. It has some Time Warping anticts, has the First 7 SHowa Riders, OOO Movie Final Form, is COnsierd a Post Epiloge Canon to OOO, A canon part of Fourze (it's referenced later I believe and is mentioned in the FOurze/Wizard War movie)...

and it is Samurai Strong Style.

That's former MEGADETH member Marty Friedman on Guitar for the song.

It would probably be best for him to get through Fourze first to watch that, which I would recommend since it is quite good and my personal favourite.

It would probably be best for him to get through Fourze first to watch that, which I would recommend since it is quite good and my personal favourite.
Fourze is a fun series. even if you don't like the plot, I feel that's not Fourze's point. I don't care about Gentaro from a character with problems viewpoint, I care about him because he's an extremely likable character and how he is probably one of the greatest banchos of all time.

also, I have been wondering, would you guys say that Mitsuzane is probably the most well written character in Gaim? not your favorite, but we all seem to have the most reactions out of him and he had a lot of different things going for him and his character arc is probably one of the best.

I will watch the Fourze next, but isnt there some thing I need to read? Link plz.

also, I have been wondering, would you guys say that Mitsuzane is probably the most well written character in Gaim?

Absolutely, that isn’t even a question at all.

I once said this is basically his origin story and in my head he is the Bug-Man who defends Zawame City right now.

Fourze is a fun series. even if you don't like the plot, I feel that's not Fourze's point. I don't care about Gentaro from a character with problems viewpoint, I care about him because he's an extremely likable character and how he is probably one of the greatest banchos of all time.

also, I have been wondering, would you guys say that Mitsuzane is probably the most well written character in Gaim? not your favorite, but we all seem to have the most reactions out of him and he had a lot of different things going for him and his character arc is probably one of the best.

I do agree with the point of fourze but for me it would feel awkward to start a series over ten episodes in and ten go back to the start.

Sure fourze isn't highly plot based and is more just pure fun but establishing the majority of the main cast happen pre movie and that can be quite important.

On the Mitsuzane topic, yes he is by far the best even if he is not my favourite, my favourite still being Takatora.

I think it's not just the writing that made Mitsuzane such a great character, it was definitely his actor too.

like, damn, that kid needs to be in so many toku shows. I want him to be a leader of a sentai, an Ultraman main, and five years down the road he better get a leading role in a Kamen Rider show. main character status or bust.

I would agree to that given how he was given a complex role that required him to literally have a complete 360 change of his character and then back again throughout the series, I think he has one of the most thought out character arcs of Kamen rider.

also Worf, since you are eventually gonna watch decade, you'll be happy to know the ryuki world is actually interesting and it gives a nice alternate reality version of the riders fighting.

Reactions: Cybermanworf
also Worf, since you are eventually gonna watch decade, you'll be happy to know the ryuki world is actually interesting and it gives a nice alternate reality version of the riders fighting.

206.gif

like, the best way I can describe it is:

I want a shounen anime out of this universe.